• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I am not innocent? I am whimsical? By what means are you determining these factors?

Please do change your password temporarily.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I determined them through consistent exposure to you.

I am not giving you my login details, there's private information on here that others trusted me with. Not you.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
man so after hatin on the military and bein like **** a reenlistment ima use this as a stepping stone for law enforcement these ****** offer me embassy guard which is bawss as ****. but thatd require staying in longer and ****kin out my crib for a few more years and now im doubting ****in out the service

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I determined them through consistent exposure to you.

I am not giving you my login details, there's private information on here that others trusted me with. Not you.
Oh you are quite a smart one. Still, I do wonder how you could have determined so much from mere exposure.

Please do delete any harmful information that has been entrusted to you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
man so after hatin on the military and bein like **** a reenlistment ima use this as a stepping stone for law enforcement these *****s offer me embassy guard which is bawss as ****. but thatd require staying in longer and ****kin out my crib for a few more years and now im doubting ****in out the service
A bird in the hand.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
man so after hatin on the military and bein like **** a reenlistment ima use this as a stepping stone for law enforcement these *****s offer me embassy guard which is bawss as ****. but thatd require staying in longer and ****kin out my crib for a few more years and now im doubting ****in out the service
Honestly due to 70% of my friends and family being in the military and doing work for them, I respect people going into the service a lot even if the complete organization is kinda eh, the people I like.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
well the job is pretty straightforward. sjust what it sounds like. the ballin part is the training which is fun and that id do two year long tours in two different countries and would have a lot of free time over there

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Free travel to two countries with free time as well as making money off of it?
That's really damn ballin', I'm slightly jealous ;-;

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
aye sounds awesome but theres a lot of bull**** to wade through which you get burned out on after a while. sometimes you just wanna toast some walrus and not have as demanding a schedule as this requires. itd disrupt my education and delay my college/law enforcement plans since id have to extend my time. other half of mes like "SWAG TRAVEL SHOOT WEAPONS LIVE IN A HOUSE" feel me

ill dwell on it

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Disrupting your education is a big point, and a strict schedule can be choking as hell, but imo it's most important to make sure you don't regret your decision. Good luck figuring it out dude.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
aye sounds awesome but theres a lot of bull**** to wade through which you get burned out on after a while. sometimes you just wanna toast some walrus and not have as demanding a schedule as this requires. itd disrupt my education and delay my college/law enforcement plans since id have to extend my time. other half of mes like "SWAG TRAVEL SHOOT WEAPONS LIVE IN A HOUSE" feel me

ill dwell on it
Figure out the best path and take it.

I'm too free of a person to say, *** my life all 7 days to the USA. But the benefits of a gun, gog damn I like to hunt with a gun/bow so I like wielding them. But, at the same time I like going to college and just enjoying life with a job and some solid freetime.

Honestly, it's not an easy call for me to tell ya here, cause I think Marshy is swag, but in this case this is a question my friend Kyle asked me in the military asked me as well. He wanted to just find an answer to say, "I want to find a way to support myself and not be a deadbeat." It was a simple dream but still one I loved a lot sine he wanted to be a person who was responsible to himself and others.

But idk much here with you atm, but I'd say and best as I can, figure out what you want to do the most on the inside and go for it and give no ****s.

That's my advice

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
marshy that sounds hella cool. I think I've probably mentioned this before though I doubt anyone would actually try it but well it really helps me when I'm faced with decisions (which happens to be a lot because I have this ocd perfectionist nature that makes me overthink every thing) I just ask god what i should do and really the answer is immediate. Like I've just known what I wanted to do the whole time, but just caught up in over thinking.

so you if you wanna try it out you should like just either meditate or ask a higher up and you just know what the answer is. The first that comes to you heart. And yeah I think meditation and prayer are the same thing. They both clear your mind of the bs. I pretty much use prayer as a self hypnosis technique and just way to clear all the clutter.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
"You just don't search hentai enough for it to show up on the first page." - Xonar 2013

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
also marshy bro i'm sure you'll figure out what you wanna do given time. you are the hero after all.

you want to talk it through feel free to hit me up, i'm not going to try lay advice on you when i'd prolly be telling you **** you already know.

Top Bottom