• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I don't think you've understood what it is you're liking.
I find it incredibly amusing that there is a fish swimming around european waters which eats testicles. I can find this amusing because odds are I won't end up swimming in european waters.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Evidence that there is no God.
evidence that there is no news

the clue is actually the picture in the sidebar, of james corden posing next to someone's buttocks which have emblazoned on them an image of james corden's face

it's a pretty big clue that suggests what you're reading is in fact utter ****e

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Since I can't access the original article, it remains an interesting experimental process as to how they decided arbitrarily testing this sample group of 'religious people' and determining how they possessed a lower level of 'intelligence' than their atheist counterparts. Who comprised the 'religious group' and why pool them together as simply a 'religious group' rather than also publishing a study on how the various religious sects within the 'religious group' compared to one another. It has been my experience that most 'interesting' experiments performed by psychologists actually have no scientific integrity whatsoever. That could be largely due to the fact that a certain group of psychologists don't deal with the cellular structures of humans, but simply deal with the whole human. And when you deal with whole humans you begin to delve more into the realm of sociology and depart further away from psychology.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My brother and his French girlfriend have come to visit America. We were watching FOX news to really get the full experience and there was a story about a 70 pound cat who doctors are forcing to go on a special exercising routing. Now we're going to go to Cracker Barrel and test her intelligence, we have sidebets running on how many tees she can get.
She got 3 as did my brother but I got 2 therefore I crown myself exclusive champion of Cracker Barrel
Here is me in total zen mode, removing the tees with telekinesis

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Because I'm an honorable competitor and did not look up a strategy before going to cracker barrel. I have not been to cracker barrel in a number of years. I eliminated pegs down to the position pictured and I thought that I was going to get down to 1 but I was a dummy and was absentmindedly thinking the corner peg could jump diagonal.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
it's a triangle board with little golf tees on it. All the holes but one have a tee in them, and you're supposed to move them around by jumping other tees. When you jump one, you remove the one you jumped. You keep going until you can't jump any more, and the objective is to get as few as possible.

There's a restaurant chain in the US called Cracker Barrel that has those games at all the tables. The lobby of the restaurant also has a gift shop in it with a bunch of different games and stuff, and the gift shops sells the game.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Since I can't access the original article, it remains an interesting experimental process as to how they decided arbitrarily testing this sample group of 'religious people' and determining how they possessed a lower level of 'intelligence' than their atheist counterparts. Who comprised the 'religious group' and why pool them together as simply a 'religious group' rather than also publishing a study on how the various religious sects within the 'religious group' compared to one another. It has been my experience that most 'interesting' experiments performed by psychologists actually have no scientific integrity whatsoever. That could be largely due to the fact that a certain group of psychologists don't deal with the cellular structures of humans, but simply deal with the whole human. And when you deal with whole humans you begin to delve more into the realm of sociology and depart further away from psychology.
The source is a meta study over the pool of studies dealing with the subject. It's not a study of subjects, it's a study of studies of subjects. Study squared.

Top Bottom