• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat is a great stripper. He actually works hard. AND you can rub his belly 3 times for good luck.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Like I said, I got the pole! :D

I'm starting on your Waddle tomorrow Eric. :) And I'm sending your Kirby down with them to Hobo, Suspect.

Anyone else want anything? My mother told me I needed a hobby this summer so I started sewing plushies which then turned into smash related plushies thanks to the Kirby boards... I got Billy's yoshi egg (which I'm almost done with), 3 Gordos, a Wario with tire, a Waddle, a MetaKnight, a grenade, and a surprise for someone. Let me know. :) One request though, if you do want something, please keep it simple. >_<

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'd like... a fox. Or... a dog that looks like a fox. or... an Armadillo. If its not too specific, I'd like a giant fire breathing Armadillo with a Goronish back.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm not making you a punching cat! I like cats! Plus my cat would be -way- too cute for you to punch. :p

You can have an MK Andy. :) And I'm pretty sure you can get your Armadillo... As long as you don't expect real fire. Although......... *light bulb* :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
Like I said, I got the pole! :D

I'm starting on your Waddle tomorrow Eric. :) And I'm sending your Kirby down with them to Hobo, Suspect.

Anyone else want anything? My mother told me I needed a hobby this summer so I started sewing plushies which then turned into smash related plushies thanks to the Kirby boards... I got Billy's yoshi egg (which I'm almost done with), 3 Gordos, a Wario with tire, a Waddle, a MetaKnight, a grenade, and a surprise for someone. Let me know. :) One request though, if you do want something, please keep it simple. >_<
strong chance i might now make it now :( but im gonna try to still

thanks btw

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm not making you a punching cat! I like cats! Plus my cat would be -way- too cute for you to punch. :p

You can have an MK Andy. :) And I'm pretty sure you can get your Armadillo... As long as you don't expect real fire. Although......... *light bulb* :D
Diddy plushie please. Ive been looking forever...please wound my heart.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
since awestin is going outa town i need a ride to PBt or ruddy fest fri >_>
i can pay for gas and i live like right next to awestin so if anyone lives near him could u pease give me a ride :D

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I could maybe. But if I do you gotta do a 1$ random MM on pipes.

But for srsness, any1 want to smash at ruddy's this friday?

edit:
^ Uh, ok. Smashfest at Ruddy's Friday.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
@ everyone in the reception room: I need you guys to let us know if the date on the page works for you. It's at the bottom of the details that Monica's posted so far. Just post and let us know if you can make it please :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bonus points for having a Super Mario World avatar, but I'm gonna have to take them back for saying "RAWR RAWRRAW OMNOMONOM OLIMAR EATS SMALL CHILDREN!!!!"

Denti

Smash Master
Bonus points for having a Super Mario World avatar, but I'm gonna have to take them back for saying "RAWR RAWRRAW OMNOMONOM OLIMAR EATS SMALL CHILDREN!!!!"
man i all up speed run that, i almost beat the world record for fastest time, fool you dont even know XD and i've seen oli do it, he is a mad man, he looked just like the hulk, he even bit off an MK's head lol so i take it you love super mario world? =D its a really awesome side scroller

Denti

Smash Master
i like hearing high percentages, it makes me feel like oli owns. man im so glad i main him, cuz one day he'll strike back at alll the evil people who thought it funny to edge hog him at 20% or below =0 (vote oli for dictator!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom