• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Sooo...theres a chance I'll be moving to dallas in a couple weeks. Is this awesome? Y/N
I had to take you off my ignore list to see this.

I am not excited.

...just kidding. =)

What's the occasion? School, I'm assuming?

Billy, Zac - thanks for letting me come over last night to **** and pillage your women and children.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
WOW SETHLON MOVING TO DALLAS....... GREAT! Anyone else wants to move to dallas to give them more practice? Its like a draft and dallas is the rich team buying everyone. Now i dont really like you guys anymore :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
What's the occasion? School, I'm assuming?
Well, my step dad can't afford to keep the house that I'm living in right now, so hes going to be moving in with a lady friend that hes getting serious with, which I'm not interested in being a part of. So I have to find a place to stay. Might work something out with some friends here in houston, but if that doesn't work theres a good chance I'll be moving in with my sister in dallas.
Of course, if my sis doesn't work out then I'll be moving in with other family, which could be as far away as Michigan or California :colorful:

Don't get my hopes up for nothing pls :(
Not guaranteed, so don't get your hopes up too far :ohwell:

We'll have to play Blazblue then... once I learn to not suck at it :)
Sounds awesome :) I'd be staying with my sister in her dorm at UTD, so I'd be close by.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well, my step dad can't afford to keep the house that I'm living in right now, so hes going to be moving in with a lady friend that hes getting serious with, which I'm not interested in being a part of. So I have to find a place to stay. Might work something out with some friends here in houston, but if that doesn't work theres a good chance I'll be moving in with my sister in dallas.
Of course, if my sis doesn't work out then I'll be moving in with other family, which could be as far away as Michigan or California :colorful:

Not guaranteed, so don't get your hopes up too far :ohwell:

Sounds awesome :) I'd be staying with my sister in her dorm at UTD, so I'd be close by.
Maybe you should man up and get a jorb ;)

j/k smash is your job amiright?

Anyways, hope your living situation gets sorted out soon <3

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Guys my pet cockroach just died. It's been running around our house for weeks. Climbing on walls that we can't approach :(. I cornered it and beat it with a fly swatter. After numerous hits, it still lived. So I flushed it down the toilet and it swam back out. I then smothered it with toilet paper and flushed it down again. Finally...it died.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Echo OMG to be honest Sethlon would **** all over you. It's common for Birds to **** on people, so there's a good chance his Falco will literally take a **** on you.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The Proof's in the Quafus!

"Queefus Quafus Coitus" was his name.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
My gift to dallas: Khaoz's homosexuality finally confirmed:

JohnnyBJoseph (6:02:39 PM): Dude, I can't wait to watch GG tomorrow. They're playing blazblue tomorrow evening too
ChAoTicTuBaPlAyA (6:03:24 PM): thats going to be D!ck!
ChAoTicTuBaPlAyA (6:03:29 PM): *sick
JohnnyBJoseph (6:03:34 PM): HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
JohnnyBJoseph (6:03:38 PM): Oh my freaking god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom