• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oli is high tier :( no fair.

Edit:

Ok hobo17 is gonna be freakin amazing. Like really. I'm probably going to go (screw Oh Snap). Unfortunately Melee1 has work :(. If I go (75% chance), anyone want to be my doubles partner? Also I can probably provide a ride, and I'll probably be staying w some1 down there.

Ally is coming. MikeHAZE is coming. EVEN XYRO IS GONNA BE THERE! Sk92 is gonna be there. And there are rumors of Samboner, but they're just rumors, so I wouldn't count on it. Hes scared of losing a 5$ MM to Ruddy in fox dittos.

OMG someone call platypus and Choco! Great Slappy is getting back just in time. Melee1 needs to call in sick, and we all need to meet up at La Quinta. Then I'm going to weasle my way out've pools and P.O.'ing Bear cuz I suck at brawl. Then I'll beat a few average players, get knocked out've winners by Lain, beat the best ROB in Louisiana (and get it recorded by Jack Kieser), narrowly beat a pro MK player from Kansas, outcamp DMG, beat Ally in losers after he got put there by Dojo's PT, and then go against Little Mexico and beat him like I did Inui, then I'll laser 2% on Dojo's MK (Dojo's MK isn't banned) and plank him the rest of the match and win Losers Finals, then Split with Melee1 in Grand Finals. I got it all figured out. Oh and then I'll beat Slappy and Brett in doubles grand finals.

Then, I'll buy out a local Denny's with my prize money and we spend the whole night there. Except Brett, hes not invited.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Or someone will be really gay and pick Pikachu or ZSS and just grab/Dsmash.

Probably someone ***gy like me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Monica, if you could, make me a plush of like some camping gear, like a Tent, Hiking Boots, Water canteen, etc.

Or possibly just whatever with "DMG" sewn on it.

Edit: Nvm, I am gonna take some time to think of something good for a plush. Scratch the earlier ideas.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Tisk tisk, ohsnap was legendary, you can't just brush it's sequel to the side young one.
Quiet you. You can't talk with us old people around here who went to the first OHSNAP, and second and third. Ahhh the days of everyone trying to keep me awake as we drove home at 2 AM.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Monica, if you could, make me a plush of like some camping gear, like a Tent, Hiking Boots, Water canteen, etc.

Or possibly just whatever with "DMG" sewn on it.

Edit: Nvm, I am gonna take some time to think of something good for a plush. Scratch the earlier ideas.
Haha ok. Feel free to AIM me if I'm on. I have a list going.

@everyone else: If I can't make a specific thing then I'll let you know. I'll try, but just in case. :)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok, well I've taken a lot've consideration into it and it looks like I'm going to Oh Snap (if anything) instead. Actually no its just my mom is forcing me to go to some 3 day camp thing the weekend of hobo17. I could've sworn it was the weekend before.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Well I've revaluated my decision and have decided to come anyway. Next time I go to oklahoma I won't have to worry about Le Thien.

Edit:

Also I need some doubles partners for PBT and Oh Snap5 unless Melee1 calls in sick.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Did we go to 3 OHSNAP's? I only remember 2 >_>
I want to say 3 because that was the only one I was doing kinda good in but everyone else was out, so I lost hazygoose and we left. I think Wobbles came to that one. Maybe it was only 2...... gah I don't remember. It was 3. I remember having 2 in that college room and one in the abandoned looking building. Yeah, now I remember. First one I lost to Chang, second one I lost to you, and I already told you about the last one. Crystal City came that second time.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to say 3 because that was the only one I was doing kinda good in but everyone else was out, so I lost hazygoose and we left. I think Wobbles came to that one. Maybe it was only 2...... gah I don't remember. It was 3. I remember having 2 in that college room and one in the abandoned looking building. Yeah, now I remember. First one I lost to Chang, second one I lost to you, and I already told you about the last one. Crystal City came that second time.
Oh yeah... I totally forgot about 3, which is a little ironic because that's the only one we didn't leave early from.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i wanna yellow pikmin plush :D

edit: i might go to oh snap if i can get a ride and my dad and stmom could meet who ever is giving me the ride :)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I might b able to give slaps and echo a ride. But you'll have to contribute money to costs and you may have to share a bed. Ill ask my mom when I get home.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Hey if I were getting a hotel with more than 2 beds then they'd be paying for it.

Ok just asked my mom, she said No for Slappy and "We'll see" for Echo.

Sorry Slappy.

Also, bad news about the smashfest. My dad is super mad cuz you all made a huge mess last time and ran his electricity bill way up cuz you had the air on 56. That means 10 ppl can come, and if you aren't one of the first 10 people, the venue fee is 5$.

You can start reserving a spot on the list of 10 on smashboards now. Sorry guys, I'm lucky to be having a smashfest at all, my dad got really annoyed. Apparently he had to steam clean the carpet and mop the floor and a whole bunch of stuff.

Available Spots:
1. Denti
2. Bored
3. Damien
4. Brett

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Also, bad news about the smashfest. My dad is super mad cuz you all made a huge mess last time and ran his electricity bill way up cuz you had the air on 56. That means 10 ppl can come, and if you aren't one of the first 10 people, the venue fee is 5$.

You can start reserving a spot on the list of 10 on smashboards now. Sorry guys, I'm lucky to be having a smashfest at all, my dad got really annoyed. Apparently he had to steam clean the carpet and mop the floor and a whole bunch of stuff.
Wow... How can people just take advantage of your dad like that. That's seriously uncool. Sorry about that ruddy, wish I could have been there to help clean up like last time (so many fast food drinks laying around).

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I don't think my mom would like staying with a random college student who plays smash, not too mention, a Sooner.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry I'm not into Sheep, and I'll talk to my mom about it. Where are you staying exactly?
not sheep but fire-breathing armadillos right?

I think we should treat our smashfest hosts and Tournament organizers dinner or something. honestly i think we're taking advantage of them. It's a pattern, someone starts hosting, they complain that there is trash everyone and no one helps em clean up (true) and they stop hosting. then someone else starts hosting and the same thing happens. So Billy, Dphat, UTDzac, Ruddey, and Kirbykid i'd like to thank you for making this community what it is. When my job becomes stable enough im taking you out for like steak dinners. Brazilian steak house sound good?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Shuz: I like that idea, not because you listed me, but just cause I like it. Brazilian steak house sounds really expensive... we could make brownies for all the Hosts/TOs isntead =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom