• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I can't complain. most recently I beat Bladewise, Felix, Chibo (Lol) and Illmatic in tournament losing to Weruop x3, Ally, and Seibrik x2.

I used the tag 4Junk when I played Weruop and Felix btw. :3

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Seibrik was 3rd game and I SDed with a 50% lead last game. and Weruop was 3rd game in pools, 2-0ed in winners, and 3-2 Weruop's favor in Loser's finals.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I feel like any :dedede: main can beat any other given :dedede: around their skill level with a pocket character.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thats how i feel about sonic.

I beat other sonic mains with wolf, kirby, ddd, fox, falco. almost everybody i play.

also, i dont know if any of you guys have Vex on facebook, but hes been labbing it up hardcore. He says hes shooting for top 8 at apex with 100% ddd. hes even been practicing the reverse pivot grab standing infinite on snake.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Seibrik was 3rd game and I SDed with a 50% lead last game. and Weruop was 3rd game in pools, 2-0ed in winners, and 3-2 Weruop's favor in Loser's finals.
After watching game 1 vs. Seibrik, I can safely see that I've never seen anyone else who crumples under having the lead as much as you do. :laugh:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
i hate olimar

how are the penguins doing in tournaments recently?
Why are you not in the BBR anymore?

Also I've been doing well. Had some upsets here and there, placing high in locals. Won some little Pittsburgh tournament last weekend. Just been focusing on having fun and playing at my best. I removed all the pressure I put on myself and its working out really well for me.

∫unk

Smash Master
@zekey - oh man beating Felix nj. I think he's mostly been playing league but that's still awesome to do with DDD :D thanks for using tag lol

I never got to play vs weruop or seibrik but I know they're good.

How do you deal with camping Diddy and Oli? Feels like such an uphill battle.

@exdeath - I feel the same way. It's so much easier to understand the weaknesses of a character you've played a ton of. Also @thezekey comment I think that's partly to due with how DDD is designed. He gets juggled easily and even zero to death'd if the opponent edgeguards well. Momentum wise usually the other character has the advantage but DDD is so fat and does good damage. In general I feel like DDD is too risky of a character when it comes to kills to play at super high level.

@Tchase - I never post in the BBR and since NorCal and WA died for Brawl there's nowhere for me to play. I'm trying my hand in commentating matches so maybe I can be an analyst for the next smash :)

gj with the wins and such

ZTD | TECHnology

Thanks and good luck with your goal!

So I think I'm gonna do some more research and testing on a few things I'm curious about. I'm in a Researcher mood again.

Also...who's planning on going to Apex 2013?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm going to apex 2013

also hi, new dedede secondary here

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
thats how i feel about sonic.

I beat other sonic mains with wolf, kirby, ddd, fox, falco. almost everybody i play.

also, i dont know if any of you guys have Vex on facebook, but hes been labbing it up hardcore. He says hes shooting for top 8 at apex with 100% ddd. hes even been practicing the reverse pivot grab standing infinite on snake.
whats his name on facebook? I havent talked with him in ages. We did monster hunter tri so hard core when it was in its prime

ZTD | TECHnology

Fair is indeed broken. I lovvvvvvve its frame trapping capabilities.

And pffffffft Goggles you're getting ***** at this.

And no I will be not be gentle.

:denzel:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I've been landing with Fair more and trying to use it like Ike's Fair. It's not nearly as effective, but it's difficult to visually differentiate FFFair and empty FF and so it mixes up in that sense. I'm not sure if this is because people have forgotten what :dedede:'s moveset looks like or if it's genuinely ambiguous.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Fair is indeed broken. I lovvvvvvve its frame trapping capabilities.

And pffffffft Goggles you're getting ***** at this.

And no I will be not be gentle.

:denzel:
You realize you played me at Apex right? the tournament I didnt even make it out of first round pools in?

Im actually going to be training this time. You going to be fighting after i surpass the level I was at for pound 5, when I got 33rd, out of 300 people. You know nothing of my true strength.

Top Bottom