• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I also think is even.
Bair hurts Snake a lot more than it looks.

That, or local Snakes are just too bad...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Coney thinks we lose everything lol.

I won't argue with Atomsk so no comment there.

What D3s does Japan have now?

And there are other good Snakes that think they lose also.

I'm just not convinced its worse than even. I could be totally wrong but as of now I don't see it.

D

Deleted member 189823

I think it's +1 because a grab might net you a stock if you do it right.
It can't be too hard to get a grab.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Wow Sonic is gotta be almost impossible to catch. I think it could be +1 Sonic favor because he can land super safe stuff on Dedede and play hard to get.

Edit: I find it funny how Atomsk thinks Snake beats D3 even though he's so good at the matchup.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wow Sonic is gotta be almost impossible to catch. I think it could be +1 Sonic favor because he can land super safe stuff on Dedede and play hard to get.

Edit: I find it funny how Atomsk thinks Snake beats D3 even though he's so good at the matchup.
what is this?

just a couple months ago, you was talkin on some 'd3 beats sonic +2 cus we CG him, wall him with bair and can GR him out of spring"

what happened to that huh?

You was talkin all that good shii a second ago, till Tech got KICKED IN HIS CHEST!
*cue Stinkmeaner.

For what its worth, the matchup is even, Tech just isnt as good at the game as the sonics he tends to play.

Sonic players in general tend to be very smart and really good at the game. Sonics got dem mindgames.

Coney

Smash Master
ddd/sonic feels like we win the matchup, but i've never had a sonic go balls-to-the-wall timeout crazy

probably a +1 for us, but ABSOLUTELY no worse than even

D

Deleted member 189823

Eww, Sonic. Who loses to him? I think the only way I'd lose is if I ragequit out of boredom.

ZTD | TECHnology

I definitely could have won but I just reached my mental limit on Game 3 vs Meek lol. Running that big *** tournament on 3 hours of sleep caught up to me. Meek is better than I am though. Not even mad.

Oh and this MU is a +1 imo. I could see how it could be argued as even though.

Also Goggles come get some! I'll beat you this time.

:denzel:

Coney

Smash Master
her ears are really really big and you can bend them back and it looks like a tiara, i call that princess mode

that's about it though, she's way too skittish and won't lay down unless you **** with her belly

White91

Smash Apprentice
My time at impulse
Falco 0 2
Falco 1 2
Diddy 1 2

Then I was banished to the **** bracket where I won the crown of the amatures.

:phone:

White91

Smash Apprentice
yeah i didnt really belong in that amateur bracket. everyone was garbage and some of the idiots that made it in the pro were far worse then me. but i came out with 20 dollars and came 7th in doubles with zhao. beat luckay and asa which was pretty sick

the diddy i lose to in pools was from Michigan too, it wasn't zinoto though.

ZTD | TECHnology

yeah i didnt really belong in that amateur bracket. everyone was garbage and some of the idiots that made it in the pro were far worse then me. but i came out with 20 dollars and came 7th in doubles with zhao. beat luckay and asa which was pretty sick

the diddy i lose to in pools was from Michigan too, it wasn't zinoto though.
That's my boy fZk. He's legit. We go back and forth in sets all the time.

Speaking of Diddy...

I got 2nd at a local today. It was all pools format.

The final pool was me, an ICs and 4 Diddys lmao. I beat everyone except one Diddy who is ranked 1st here...Zinoto. Went to Game 3. Did it with all D3 too. I played to play super gay to win those..it was so annoying lmao. I DID want the MU experience though so that's a plus.

I got CPed so hard today.

Out of 11 singles sets, I played one set against a :gw: and a :marth:...who went :metaknight: on me Game 2. Those were the only non gay matchups from start to finish.

I played Diddy 6 times.

ICs once.

Olimar once.

And Metaknight once beside that set with the Marth. It was incredibly gay.

White91

Smash Apprentice
that douche big d fellas, there is a diddy in nova scotia that knows what hes doing, parker can also rock a diddy if he feels like it. fzk i felt like i should have won if i bucked down in the match up bit i made a un characteristic counter pick that someone advised me to pick to brinstar. i am certain another shot it would have been a better time. i should have stuck to my ns guns and went bfffff or svvv

lso placed better in doubs then d and fruitfl and made more cash then b.c
**** bc

| Big D |

Smash Master
Relax I was just wondering if you had any Diddys to practice the matchup with.

There are tons here so I go rather good at that MU.

Get over yourself.

ZTD | TECHnology

Tech chase explain your playing to play super gay to win those. What exactly does playing gay with ddd entail for you?

:phone:
In this sense it meant a LOT of platform camping.

Fun fact: Game 1 was on Sv for all 4 Diddys. The three that I beat all did SV again Game 2 after losing Game 1 and I won again. I just pretty much sat on the platform and waited for openings. Depending on how hard/well the Diddy camped it took longer to find openings in some cases. I basically played hit and run unless I had the momentum but its hard to get it and keep it against Diddy. I'm just extremely patient. Most of matches went past 7 minutes and several went to time. I have literally had 24 minute sets before.

I do not approach unless I absolutely have to or I know its gonna keep my momentum lmao.

Also Big D: Prior to your joining the BBR, I've never heard of you. Tell me about yourself :) I like to know who people are lol.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I wish I could show off my purple name. :(

Thanks for the congrats, like, a few weeks ago Tech~!

I forgot to reply to it, and I kept forgetting lol.

| Big D |

Smash Master
In short I'm an Ice Climbers main from BC (WC Canada)

People root against me because I kill all hype and we have the lamest grand finals of a Pikachu main trying to time me out.

I go Dedede when I'm uncomfortable, or taken to RC.

I find it cool how you asked though.

ZTD | TECHnology

I wanna know everyone here and you use D3 so I gotta ask. It also makes sense why I know nothing about you...I don't know anyone from BC period.

And lol ICs get no love. Then again ICs are not fun to play against :awesome:

And Aero, no problem! Was happy to see you make it in. The purple name is the best part though.

Also we have a decent amount of D3s back there now.

Top Bottom