• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
ok, well were on skype.

I'm not really sure how to have a group convo on skype, but am sure its possible (new to skype).

currently talking to tech

Skype name is andrew_lemx

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So with Aero's testing, my suspicions have been confirmed. I did some as well but Aero always catches a few things I miss. Thanks again buddy!

I will be making a thread in a few hours.

Get hype!

In addition, thanks to this discovery I have another sub project that I'm working on that is a derivative of this one.

Also I will be making two threads today. One for the new discovery and other is just something we really need now. I will be starting in about 30 mins or so.

D

Deleted member 189823

Um, hey. I would like general tips when it comes to facing Snake with 3D. A good Snake is hard to approach when they outcamp 3D with all the bombs. Of course, once you get in, it's chaingrab time. Maybe even a stock if you work on your gimping magic (I am not good at that yet).

ZTD | TECHnology

Did you need something...? Confused as to what your crisis is. Although maining :dk2: and not being a redhead named Will might be considered a crisis by some.

:denzel:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I guess I'll have to stop trying to have you chase down the clues and start being technical about this.

Ruinn has Hair and has played Will.
I'll leave the Technical Chasing to you.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Yesterday in tournament I made a comeback against a ROB I was losing 1-3 stocks last match.
Almost won to a GW, but DI'd wrong
Next I had to face an Olimar, I panicked and went ZSS. I didn't know Delfino makes him get more purples, it sucks to die at 80% when you're forced to go down because of a transformation...

A nice experience overall, I guess...

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Frigate/ Delfino give him a higher chance of Purples.

When I play an Olimar with D3, I take them to Ps1 game 1 because of the High Ceiling and wonky ledges making it easier to gimp him.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I knew that Orpheon and Lylat have that higher chance... but not Delfino...
This is embarrassing, a Stage Debater that didn't know something out of lack of experience... :c

ZTD | TECHnology

Go check the Olimar boards, there's a guide that tells you the ratios for how likely Olimar is to pull a certain Pikmin based off of which terrain.

And Poke: lol...at that terrible pun. :bee:

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL Moniques......love that analogy. I laugh every time I hear it.

And Kyon, we've tried like 3 times and no one ever post results lol. We can try again though.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Thinking about it, hearing "Tech Chase" + "DDD" reminds me how much I miss Balanced Brawl...

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ahh its understandable. You don't have to start it again. I played D3 on sat and got 5th. I'll try my best to improve. I have an issue pivot grabbing lol and air dodging by mistake. My fingers hit the R button when I don't want to.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

I shield with only L. I set my R to Jump, my Z to Shield for easy Shield Cancel CGs, and my X to Grab. I only one button to jump, (except for R when I use Jump Canceled mechanics) so might as well use X to Grab since its a bigger button.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Ruinn, Slow it down to 1/4 Speed, and the moment they appear beside you, Press a grab button twice.
Do this for about 3 - 5 minutes. Then switch it back to normal speed.

This is a really fast and simple way to learn advanced techniques.

Afterward, Just keep practicing it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I shield with R

:phone:
It was supposed to be a joke, I guess nobody got it...
Soon you'll adapt to new character mechanics, it takes some time to get rid of old habits. DDD is a pretty simple character though, you may adapt to him fast.

Top Bottom