• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents "Silence" - A C. Falcon video by Silent Spectre

The GERM

Smash Ace
*emo time*....seriously though

Thanks so much to everyone for all the positive feedback and to everyone who watched the vid. We really enjoyed making this video, we felt Jeff(SS) should be shared with the world, not just Norcal. We always get insane frustrated during the process of actually making videos because of all the technical bullsh** that always goes wrong, but the sheer responses from the community make it all worth it in the end. We don't make videos to show anyone off, we never have and we never will, we make videos simply to attract more people to this game and to show "non-believers" who view this game as nothing more than a kid's game, how much skill this game actually takes and how competitive this community is.

Again, thanks to everyone who have supported us over the years, we've only ever tried to expand the community and expose as much smash to the world as humanly possible and have nothing but love for those who see this. As long as smash and combos exist, we'll make videos *tear*

The GERM ~ DBR

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for the record, myself along with i'm sure hundreds if not over a thousand people were inspired to play smash competitively because of some sort of DBR video. i can't remember if it was Shined Blind or Evolution, but one of them really made me say "I want to do that" and brought me to the point that I am at today. Thanks DBR.

jmic

Smash Ace
My first "combo" video that I ever saw was Duel of the Fates. And then it was DBR evolution. Shortly after, Isai are you watching?

So definitely these videos help in spreading the word about the world of Smash has to offer.

Cheers for making these videos, DBR. I watch Silence every morning as part of my routine to wake myself up before school.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Iono Shined Blind and Hylian Night and Linkology were what started me. Haha i used to wanna learn link

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
I love how much Spectre has incorporated moonwalking into his Falcon game, and his platfom useage is just as sexy as Forward's. So this is by far the BEST & BEASTIEST CF combo vid....ever.

lol all we need now is a SS/Darkrain CF ditto before Brawl.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I love the song, I remember going on youtube and looking up captain falcon combos, and saw this. It was added like 10 mins before I searched so I was like WTF?!?!

saberhof

Smash Master
ive seen this vid like 35 times maybe more... its always good to see it... it made want to second falcon ( i will never leave my falco )

PS: how do i get this song?..it is very sweet...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
15,955 people have changed their Mains to Captain Falcon or changed their Falcon's color to green since September 2nd, 2007.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's why I use green. Not specifically because of this video, but SS in general. It makes me feel less scrubby when I use green.

FlameHaze

Smash Rookie
Shana fan?

SS does these combos + more in every match he plays. he breaks the game.
Yeup imma Shana fan plus the name goes good with Roy which is my main, the fire and all.

From 2:56 - 3:04 snatches Falco outta his illusion, Moonwalk to grab on link, and that Moonwalk to Knee on luigi while he was edge hogging was too Fresh. I want a clip of that part, or to make a Gif outta that section would be sick wid it.:chuckle:

Top Bottom