• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents "Silence" - A C. Falcon video by Silent Spectre

Hax

Smash Champion
nice vid, i like how the clip changes after SS uses his finishing move without showing the stock coming off, makes the vid sick. =p

sidefx

Smash Champion
nasty vid. good **** SS/germ/boback, WC still sucks though :D
i love you too kashan <3 you better be going to super champ combo

**** i just noticed the youtube vid got 4 honors for today

#87 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gadgets & Games
#24 - Top Rated (Today) - Gadgets & Games
#21 - Most Discussed (Today) - Gadgets & Games
#5 - Top Favorites (Today) - Gadgets & Games

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i need a link to all of hellas music. the video was so good, the intro made my eyes bleed with green blood. Super Sexy is to good.

Metà

Smash Master
"Download limit exceeded"

Merely cursing at my lung's fullest capacity could not amount to my feelings of inner hate at this moment. The only thing that would relieve me would be murdering my cat with a fork, but I know I'll regret that later.

F*CK MEGAUPLOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Illos

Smash Apprentice
Dooooope combo video, what version of FL did Hella use for the music?

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm downloading this video now.

All though I have seen the most legendary and epic SS moment ever (the infamous off stage falcon punch that led to a kid crying). as well as countless amazing ones, so this is just like icing on the grand **** that is Jeff's falcon.

Also I spit out Soda at "3. Bobby, I've known you for almost 4 years and you still spell my name Herman. " for some reason.

I'm in heavy anticipation of this video

EDIT: This video is not only amazing because it's ****ing amazing, but also because if you've seen videos of SS [or even better, seen him in play in person,] you know that he hits stuff like this ALL THE TIME!

It's ****ing CRAZY!!!!

And some of those kills were so ****ing win. Stomp kill on King sticks out as "WTF!!! AWESOMMEEEE!!!!!"

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
My breasticles were heaving as I downloaded the video this morning. I finally climaxed when I finished and watched the video. Good times were had.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I ****ing love this video. Silent Spectre *****! Excellent job gentleman.:bigthumbu

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
Nice **** SS^^ I luv ur Uthrow to fsmash pwnage on space animals :D

@ Germ, fantastic editing :)

Keep it smashin guys

mfg

Top Bottom