• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents "Silence" - A C. Falcon video by Silent Spectre

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hello people, I bring to you possibly the last melee combo video by DBR(Possibly), A C. Falcon video performed by none other than our very own Silent Spectre different than any other falcon vid you've seen. We had this video pretty much done a while ago but never really put it totally together due having no time because of work.

Silence - By Silent Spectre:
* http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QYYUDPZ *

* http://youtube.com/watch?v=9vziStKcg6g *

* http://files.filefront.com/Silencewmv/;8496210;/fileinfo.html

* http://handsomejett.com/Silence.wmv *

Also here is the link to the song in the video.

http://files.filefront.com/Broken+Silence/;8496533;;/fileinfo.html

DivX HQ version coming soon.

Cinder

Smash Master
What?!? Your last melee vids...does that mean you're retiring, or just waiting for Brawl? I don't wanna see you guys retire!

Btw...exactly how many combo vids have you guys made? The last ones I remember were the Evolution vids last year...obviously I need to catch up!

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
"but we can keep hoping."

Kind of like I've been doing with Happy Feet 2.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i want to see this unreleased DBR "Teams" combo video that i heard about from an undisclosed source. Besides that, i very much look forward to seeing SS's **** all in one video. good luck with it

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I will definetly watch this video.I hope it has clips of him facing ken *hopes for luck*

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
thats what she said

CANT WAIT

BUT IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE A DARKRAIN COMBO VID?
besides that kinda short one thats out now
A darkrain combo video is redundant. Every winning darkrain match is a combo video.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
what if they didnt actually make a vid
and this is one sick joke
and they're sitting and watching us all post in anticipation
that would suck big ones lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hello people, I bring to you possibly the last melee combo video by DBR(Possibly), A C. Falcon video performed by none other than our very own Silent Spectre different than any other falcon vid you've seen. We had this video pretty much done a while ago but never really put it totally together due having no time because of work. We're still putting some finishing touches on it but is should be out tomorrow, if we're lucky maybe even tonight.

Silence - By Silent Spectre: *Insert youtube link here*
DBR videos have always been fly as **** for their time, I'm excited to see it.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Dbr videos are always cool, hopefully this will be as cool as when i first started competetive ssbm and i saw "shined blind", lolxP

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
DBR makes me happy in the pants
lol Carl, not very original. Anyways, DBR vids have always been entertaining, and much like a lot of noobs out there, it's what got me into the competitive scene. xD

btw, what happened to the former crew members? Eg, Mike Nasty, Clod Zero etc etc. I'm just wonderin'

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Yay! a new DBR combo vid!

It was about time

anyway, I'm pretty sure that SS's falcon > Clod zero's falcon

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Mike Nasty and Clod don't play much anymore, if at all.

This vid isn't nearly as good as it could be. It's entire content was filmed in like...3 hours? Plus one tournament final. SS is too crazy, we couldn't get all his good stuff even if we tried. We all know deep down he's the second best falcon, next to Isai.

Good luck comparing G-reg's video to this. *looks at timecode 1:10 in So Good It Hurts*
Neutral air. Forward B. Knee. Missed second knee.....****. Speechless.
*looks at combo directly after*
Up air. Down air. Down throw. Neutral air. Missed up air. So good!

So many anti climactic combos, I guess it keeps you watching....waiting for something good.

Much love for G-Reg.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
We couldn't get anybody to DI incorrectly for G-reg's recorded matches. We'll try harder in the future to DI toward and down-ward.

Said with love, of course

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jeff is so hot baby. can't wait till its released.

..hm anyways, jeff isnt as silent as many people would think. he has a few key phrases which keep his audiences guessing.

"hey jeff, wanna play some friendlies?"

"I guess~." - Silentspectre

"hey, do you think you're gonna do well in the bracket?"

"Maybe~." - Silentspectre

"man why are you in so many crews"

*shrug, funny smile* - Silentspectre

spoken like a true asian!!!!

Wuss

Smash Champion
O snap, now this thread is getting interesting. Zelgadis, I wouldn't have insulted G-reg like that, saying SS is the second best falcon, fine, whatever, but you really didn't have to do that, it was really unnecessary...
good **** kirbstir!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Good luck comparing G-reg's video to this. *looks at timecode 1:10 in So Good It Hurts*
Neutral air. Forward B. Knee. Missed second knee.....****. Speechless.
*looks at combo directly after*
Up air. Down air. Down throw. Neutral air. Missed up air. So good!

So many anti climactic combos, I guess it keeps you watching....waiting for something good.

Much love for G-Reg.
cmon zel, as much as i know ss's vid is gonna rock, there's no point in comparing it to other vids, especially g-reg's vid. g-reg's vid was made exclusively by masterwumpus (or so i heard), meaning it's not g-regs fault / lack of still or w/e that some of the combos in the vid turned out like that.

with that said, there is a vid (LOL) and yes this is going to be amazing. i can't wait to see what kind of music they put for this LOOL. better be something extremely stereotypically asian like "everybody likes kung fu fightning" LOOL

Top Bottom