• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Of course! Nice sig, add this to it!
Yeah.... um, about that. I asked darkNES to make a sig for me on Saturday, and it's supposed to be done sometime this week. It has a Leviathan seed on it flying towards a planet with Dark Samus's helmet next to it in space, and the text says "We will consume... everything...". Would that be OK with you guys?

Yeah.... um, about that. I asked darkNES to make a sig for me on Saturday, and it's supposed to be done sometime this week. It has a Leviathan seed on it flying towards a planet with Dark Samus's helmet next to it in space, and the text says "We will consume... everything...". Would that be OK with you guys?
I kind of like my blue rain signature, but that does sound like a good one. And no, haha, I don't think your current sig is gross either.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Can someone add me to the smashwiki page. I don't know what comment to add :p
I got it, if you ever get a comment, just tell me, I'll put like "our newest member, who contributed a very detailed move set" for now :p
That's cool, the sig I give out is complimentary :laugh: Yours sounds awesome :chuckle:
I kind of like my blue rain signature, but that does sound like a good one. And no, haha, I don't think your current sig is gross either.
QFT :p

DP! We need 10 votes for Mewtwo to beat Sonic in the current standings!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125751&page=333

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Naraku

Smash Cadet
I think it would be great to have at lest 3 characters from each of Nintendo's main games.

Dark Samus would be the best!

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
Yup, right behind Ridley :D

Anyone who disagrees is an idiot (as in, disagreeing on Ridley+DS!)

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
i just think the metroid series could be better represented with other hunters. i'm working on gandrayda and such. If anything, (im speaking in sheer possibility of the game in reality), dark samus would be an event or boss. like dark link.

thanks for the email, and thanks for visiting. i may surprise you

-Jay Bowls
His replying to my email on why he made DS an alt color instead of a PC on his imitation site:
http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com/index.html

;_;!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY. Even requests for a FAKE Damus profile are rejected!
We will get our way, and the anti-supporters will bow to our mercyyyy.

(BTW I hope Damus gets High tier, if she gets Top then everyone will main her X_X!)

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you're right. But according to how she looks, I'd say it's just Samus.
And, yay!, for adding me :chuckle:.

Ooh, by the way. This doesn't have to do anything with Damus. But please watch my animation in my sig. I've heard around 50 "hahaha!"-comments, and zero "....:urg:"-comments ;).

Also, at the Smashwiki-page, Can I link the "who contributed a very detailed moveset" to my post :) ?

And... am I the only European here :p?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I wonder what this says for DS's chances. It's probably the co-op version of the Dark Link match, but this time with the appropriate Dark Samus. Despite that though, it's clearly not Dark Samus, but rather a type of recolor. Still, I think this really hurt her chances.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well it may not be a matter of Sakurai thinking they are the same, but rather than DS may not be added, and this is a compromise. Then again, that shadow figure may not be Samus at all....(Though it probably is).

This still doesn't prove anything, Link still has a Dark Link alt, so DS could still be in :p
Maybe as a super secret unlockable.
It could've been just to let the player choose that color, as the opponent will always be blacked out regardless of which you choose.

Or maybe if u beat the dark colored samus, ull get a chance to unlock dark samus afterwards....
Hm, this sounds like an idea. But that raises the question: Why didn't they just use the real Dark Samus during the fight rather than the rent-a-Dark Samus? Well perhaps just to match the silhouetted Link. Hope remains.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hm, this sounds like an idea. But that raises the question: Why didn't they just use the real Dark Samus during the fight rather than the rent-a-Dark Samus? Well perhaps just to match the silhouetted Link. Hope remains.
Well the same could be said for Luigi in event 10(all star battle:mushroom kingdom),
maybe DS is a super secret unlockable :p

Top Bottom