• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Attention smashers! i would like to challenge you to ten dollar money match, but first you must know what type of money match this will be? you must beat me in all three generations of smash in a best of three. if you are not successfull in beating me in all three sets, you will pay me nothing you just wont get ten dollars. I call it the smash generation challenge! this challenge ends when someone completes it. all is welcomed (except for wobbles, sorry im scared of you)

felix45

Smash Lord
Attention smashers! i would like to challenge you to ten dollar money match, but first you must know what type of money match this will be? you must beat me in all three generations of smash in a best of three. if you are not successfull in beating me in all three sets, you will pay me nothing you just wont get ten dollars. I call it the smash generation challenge! this challenge ends when someone completes it. all is welcomed (except for wobbles, sorry im scared of you)
challenge accepted!

SSB64, oh how I long to play it vs someone :p

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Haha, come to the UTD smashfest this saturday. I'll give it a whirl, I guess...though I can only win in Melee.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I just announced a 2v2 'ISP' tournament that we'll be holding in the DFW area in August. If it could be added to the OP, I'd really appreciate it.

Bwett

Smash Ace
http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=19658

this link is for the best yoshi/ike player in dallas.

no clue if it works billy, but who knows maybe it will make your yoshi ridiculous in ways I may come to hate. :p
Yeah, he is left in the dust. The Boards have already figured all that out. At the moment, I'm working on a semi-wavedash for Yoshi, which will make me unstoppable mwhaha lol. Here ya go, I have it about half way perfected... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8x1ErhiwP4

But in any case, thanks for looking out for stuff for me.

felix45

Smash Lord
orly, well that is cool.

good luck improving the yoshi there bwett :)

and yeah I try to improve the communities I'm a part of when I find stuff, I remember posting lots of stuff in the lubbock thread to help out. I want dallas/lubbock to be the best there is ;)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lmfao. I saw your signature Bwett1 and busted out laughing.

Anyways, in one day we've already got a possible list of about 30 or so attendees and you'll only help enlarge that number and attract more :)

We're also trying very hard to get a solid Melee group going, too

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also, If anyone wants to do MMs with me I am open to them.

its also my birthday, I am turning 18 :)

No strippers though.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't find an official Texas thread... but then again I didn't look very hard.

Anyways, I just wanted to let all you Texans know that your neighbor New Mexico is throwing together a large tournament in Albuquerque and we'd love it if you showed up.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180191

Check it out.
10 hr drive XD... man i do wanna play against you though kashaunaki...see how my wolf does

Bwett

Smash Ace
Any of you guys wanna go see Wall-E tonight?
OMG something to do! YES!!! I'm SOOOO BORED! lol

EDIT:
Question: Who left a cherry coke in the freezer at the last bwogo fest?
Answer: A dillhole, that's who lol

Question: What should you not do when you find a frozen coke can that has not erupted yet?
Answer: Stab it with a knife...apparently it erupts harder than a trekkie sitting on Picard's lap.

In other news, today I had one of the greatest slushies of my life lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
OMG something to do! YES!!! I'm SOOOO BORED! lol

EDIT:
Question: Who left a cherry coke in the freezer at the last bwogo fest?
Answer: A dillhole, that's who lol

Question: What should you not do when you find a frozen coke can that has not erupted yet?
Answer: Stab it with a knife...apparently it erupts harder than a trekkie sitting on Picard's lap.

In other news, today I had one of the greatest slushies of my life lol
Question: Why are you stabbing a frozen can of Coke with a knife?
Answer: ...?

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well maybe it was the One armed man that left the cherry coke in the freezer.........

going to see Wall-E........u should go see a real movie......like Speed Racer!!!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
u must not have had many slushies in ur life......jk

yall should have more Brawl get togethers than every 2 weeks........should do sumthing like everyday!

Bwett

Smash Ace
u must not have had many slushies in ur life......jk

yall should have more Brawl get togethers than every 2 weeks........should do sumthing like everyday!
Because of class and work, it makes it difficult to hold it more than that. I tend to get no sleep since the next day I have work in the morning. Trust me, if it were possible, atleast once a week.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yea im use to not getting any sleep for like 3 days but it works for me cause im a hyper guy!

i was kinda disappointed in Sheik's foward smash....it did seem as strong as in melee..........So i think i will start using Pit or zero suit sumas!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lmfao. I saw your signature Bwett1 and busted out laughing.
You can thank me for that out burst :-D

i was kinda disappointed in Sheik's foward smash....it did seem as strong as in melee..........So i think i will start using Pit or zero suit sumas!
shiek's fsmash has almost twice as much killing potential in brawl... >_>

and what's a zero suit sumas?

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
So is the next Smashfest gonna have a bunch of Brawl players? Last one was kinda dull for me because everyone wanted to play Melee.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
The return of kidr0b0t?! Tis a joyous day! Come play melee with me would ya?

Also: This calls for a celebration! =D
I'd say a couple bowls would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom