• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff for president! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4GdGSnhr_c&NR=1

Ontopic: So the SA tourny starts this saturday but signs up on friday? I took a look at their counterpick list and pokemon stadium 2 is on there (typo?).

Infinity: I gave ur phone a rang and nothin. PM me your ideas about planning the trip or call.
You got me on the second try, lol. I messaged you back.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Warmup games for FS 4 STARTIN this thursday (tommorow) around noon. Throwin it out there, pm me if u plan on showin.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey Chris, if I came up on Friday could I crash on your couch so we can leave early in my super homobile?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Sure. And you can also enjoy some of the delicious cookies I just baked.

My oven is a frikkin mess right now.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Anybody who wants to brawl and prepare for SanAntonio even if your not going is invited at my place for a smashfest. Its from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 in the morning. So feel free to swing by for friendlies. Bring a wii and we could use atleast one other t.v.

A fest on Friday? That would be good.

I'm already mad I can't go to the warmups today because of "Family" related issues, and I'm not sure If I would want to go to the Melee tournament monday for how brutally murdered I would get considering how long ago I actually played it (3 weeks >_>)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Landon and Rob, let's leave at like 7 or 8 pm on Friday.

And Hare: anytime before then, really. Do you know James' and Jared's schedules? I'd want to keep it mostly-Melee with a little Brawl on the side. For training purposes. Probably just in my apartment instead of the clubhouse, unless a lot of people want to come play Melee.

Who all would be up for that?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Landon and Rob, let's leave at like 7 or 8 pm on Friday.

And Hare: anytime before then, really. Do you know James' and Jared's schedules? I'd want to keep it mostly-Melee with a little Brawl on the side. For training purposes. Probably just in my apartment instead of the clubhouse, unless a lot of people want to come play Melee.

Who all would be up for that?
ummm

I have to work tonight.

but i will see if i can get someone to cover me.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
@ ze peoples riding with meh: I sent you messages with my address and directions. Just in case you miss the big giant blinking thing up top that tells you you have a new message.

Hooray road trip!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm up and cannot go to sleep due to suspense. Energy drink supplements save me!
Don't worry man. I won like $600 from a Houston tournament on 2 hours of sleep.

****ing insomnia.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hey guys, I'm sitting in the venue, slightly depressed, dallas has had a horrible showing so far, the only person from dallas still in is melee1 and he's about to play roy_r for winners finals, I hope he can carry the torch =/

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Kidrobot here....ive been away from the scene for about 3-4 months now. Can you guys let me know whats going on lately, it appears Melee is still going strong? I was watching some of my old favorites on youtube and it got me so juiced to play again. I lost all my buddies numbers and such but i want back in. BEST MOONWALKS in Dallas, both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom