• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
See? I post, and this thread comes to life. It's amazing how you can manipulate the way people react in order for them to do what you want them to do.

If you can anticipate the human mind, then it leaves nothing to chance.

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
See? I post, and this thread comes to life. It's amazing how you can manipulate the way people react in order for them to do what you want them to do.

I don't know about manipulating...I don't see how it's relevant to the music post....seeing as how no one cares....the music...that's the complete reason why you've seen these posts...

But.....

I know how seriously annoying you've become.

I am seriously TIRED of seeing this. I am asking you nicely? Can you please stop it?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

That leaves everything to chance. Humans can be unpredictable, and it's when you rely too much on someone to behave a certain way is when you finally get screwed.

@Music Post: Man, I've been kind of everywhere with music lately. It's pretty much a song to song basis, but I do enjoy pretty much all video game music and their fan made remixes.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You can't stop the darkness... Dark ALSM rises. :)

Humans can have an unpredictable element to them, but we all have habits that can be easily exploited.

I doubt anyone has heard me sing, but I do sing quite a bit nowadays, whatever comes on the radio, or what I'm listening to online. We should do karaoke for one of the smashfests, unless none of you guys like to sing.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Rachmaninoff. Chopin. Mid to late 1800s and early 1900s.

Today? Stuff like The Album Leaf. I like music that can stand alone without lyrics and still be GOOD and interesting.
I love Muse, too.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Muse is great....but that atmospheric music is a great thing to listen to.

Hence why Brett's car rides are smooth as hell.

And I've heard you sing AeroLink.....

You try but your voice gives out sometimes especially when your copying Michael Jackson.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah, it's fun to sing to MJ music, but I admit, it's not in my voice range. I'm kinda inconsistent too, I have my good singing days, and my crappy ones too. Oh, and I like Muse too. :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It sads me so hard that there's never anything popular with a deep bass voice in the foreground.

Karaoke is so difficult for me.
Sooooooo much this. I can hit some most of the higher stuff, it just sounds like craaaaaaaaaaap! xD

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die
Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold
You in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

And I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms
I just wanted to hold

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
@Problemo: You can always change to a different cat avatar?

@Brett: Yeah, really good song.

Also, questions about SuperBit Wars: Who's all wanting to go? And are we having any smashfests before then?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If anyone wants to cut their trip to OK short(er) on the way to the tourney there, you can stay at my place the night before.... er, I think. I'd have to check with the roomie on it.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Rachmaninoff. Chopin. Mid to late 1800s and early 1900s.
Play Eternal Sonata! The soundtrack has awesome orchestral pieces with alot of great piano parts. The story line is pretty good too. The whole game is very music-oriented.

I generally like anything except country. I don't care much for rap/r&b either, but it's song specific.

I'm ridin with Denti for Super Bit Wars. If he's carpooling, that would leave three seats open :)
Who wants a piece of the Bass? Everyone knows he's the coolest kid on the block ;D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
OMG Dustin, you have...lemme rephrase this....YOU HAVE TO BRING MARIO PARTY 2! Screw it, bring your wii...the shenanigans continues. I want to challenge Chuck Nasty and Type EX lol

Bass :( sucks you can't go....

Top Bottom