• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro
Spring Break? Oh you made my day Xyro! My birthday is on spring break, what a great way to celebrate another year by celebrating with my fellow smashers in Houston :awesome:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Rockwood Go-Karts.
About 10 minutes outside of downtown Ft Worth.

Shady place. Cash only. Fun. As. BALLS. Carts are like twice as fast as you'll see as Speed Zone. They don't really call you out on ramming people until you start unrelentlessly destroying someone. It's only one roughly ovular track with 2 pretty sharp turns-- if you have one of the GOOD carts, you take those turns skidding sideways, lol.
It's $5 a ride, and a ride lasts as many laps as you can take in maybe about 5 minutes.
I've been once (recent), and my arms were sore afterward from holding on to the steering wheel. SOOOO dang fun, and I want you Ft Worth guys to go for a couple rounds with me sometime.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This MK banned tournament has all the data I could ever need.

I've compiled the data..its close as the opinion I had.

I"m gonna host more MK banned tournaments each month now.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Serious Cat I"m gonna need that TIO file, if you sent it, thanks in advance.

This is the result of people saying they are going to show but flaked out last minute.

I"m not mad but I am disappointed that a lot of people showed up to Revolution but bailed on my tournament. You guys sit right there ready to go, maybe some of you got scared of Vinnie or Denti?

Ruin is the only person that I can understand/relate to as why he dropped last minute.

Yes I am salty so don't bother mentioning it for stupid lulz.

I will continue to make this MK banned.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Ruin is the only person that I can understand/relate to as why he dropped last minute.
I had to go see my grandmother who was in the hospital last weekend that I couldn't go see because I totalled my car. You're not the only person I had to bail out on that weekend, dude, and I'm sorry if you're mad but family > Smash.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I had to go see my grandmother who was in the hospital last weekend that I couldn't go see because I totalled my car. You're not the only person I had to bail out on that weekend, dude, and I'm sorry if you're mad but family > Smash.
I knew of your predicament. You brought your girlfriend at Revolution, stopped by and left. I knew your weekend was going to be busy.

Problemo was another one who told me ahead of time. He had a headache and such.

ALSM had work and he still did doubles, which I appreciate bro.

But I'm gonna look past it and be more prepared of my next monthly which will be directly after Animefest 2011.

Results page:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13152979#post13152979

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I want to Smashfest soon.

Last time I said I was hosting a Smashfest and invited all of Ft Worth, though, nobody actually showed up except Jesse.

Just throwing that thought out there.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
I"m not mad but I am disappointed that a lot of people showed up to Revolution but bailed on my tournament. You guys sit right there ready to go, maybe some of you got scared of Vinnie or Denti?.
Well IMO two tournies in a row is pretty rough. It's hard to make an improvement over a one night span, and unless the match was close, people don't want to waste ten bucks and gas money losing to the same people they did the day before.

Denti

Smash Master
Well IMO two tournies in a row is pretty rough. It's hard to make an improvement over a one night span, and unless the match was close, people don't want to waste ten bucks and gas money losing to the same people they did the day before.
Especially if they main MK and the following tournament was MK banned.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So yeah, I was told what a horrible player I am for spamming and running away, and just getting lucky spamming cheap moves, and choosing a cheap character, and how I don't go easy on new players.

All in a day's work. :)

:phone:

Top Bottom