• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Why am I practicing Mario Party 2? Mario party 2 MM anyone?
the saaaaaaallttt. The only thing you can really practice is the minigames, preventing me from getting the minigame star and possibly coin star. There are a few decisions you can learn on the board, but the COMs in that game are so dumb, I doubt people will catch on. In fact, I don't really know how to play the board against other players. I just do stuff.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why am I here?

WHY?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yeah I think I'm going to have a smashfest at my place tomorrow. Who's interested?
Denti...you should pick me up from work tomorrow so I can attend your smashfest...then lemme spend the night and drop me off to work the next day around noon?

:awesome::awesome:

I want my Mario Party rematch. That mug shot donkey ftw...

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
I guess this is the time to announce my OFFICIAL farewell to the Smash community. For I am now an active MK9 player and possibly soon Tekken 6.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I guess this is the time to announce my OFFICIAL farewell to the Smash community. For I am now an active MK9 player and possibly soon Tekken 6.
I"ll miss our good times man.
Thanks for always having my back til the end man.
It'll never be the same without you man....:urg:
If you need advice on Tekken, I"m sure I can help you since I've played a lot of tournaments.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Farewell in Brawl Kovu, you know I'll be playing more MK9 with you in the days to come. We played so many Snake vs. Link games, and back in the Collateral Damage days, you recorded a lot of our matches. I remember you told me that if you hadn't met me, you probably wouldn't have gotten into competitive brawl. Thanks for those times.

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
That's because he's using an older tier list apparently. I know My and Batou's scores are not right either..

When does your smashfest start Denti?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I've updated the front page, it should be a lot less cluttered now and easier to navigate. I've also updated the PR section to be 100% more entertaining and updated everyone's scores. I'm going to update the 'The People' section either some time this week or after Genesis is over; it's a low priority for me so don't be surprised if it sits there as it is for a while.

From this point forward whenever there is an update to the Power Ranking I'm going to add a plus/minus section to show the difference in everyone's score from the last update.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
ALSM, FOR CEREAL, CHANGE YOUR AVVIE TO A CAT. Specifically the Link one, it's perfect lol. Or at least dress Paula into a neko outfit and take a picture. Fort Worth works as a team sir! You're holding us back. At least SrsC@ has cat in his name. Even the inactive people have participated. You, sir, are the goddamned last one.

Top Bottom