• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Is Batou's Monthly replacing Revolution, or is separate? Where is the venue btw?

Glad to have another homespun tourney. Means I can go :D

6212 Mccart
Fort Worth, TX 76133

It's like going to my place but stopping about halfway on Mccart...right next to scholwsky's

DatBass

Smash Cadet
6212 Mccart
Fort Worth, TX 76133

It's like going to my place but stopping about halfway on Mccart...right next to scholwsky's
At the Cousin's BarBQ? Cool ****. Can't wait til August 6 dude! :D

Yay for FTW activity!

BTW, what's the difference between 1st seed and 2nd seed? What makes one better than the other?

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'm open hopefully for the rest of the week if anyone wants to get some practice in for Phase. On the good side, I finally ordered a new controller which should be here by thursday. :D

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Nikefest 4 will be my next tournament to attend. Due to my work schedule I probably won't be able to enter in Revolution, Phase, or Batou's Monthlies. I'll at least be able to show up to a portion of these tournaments at least to get some friendlies or MMs in. We'll see.

In the meantime, anyone down for playing tomorrow?

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'm down for tomorrow. Just give me a call and we'll see what we can do. Gotta keep practicing for Phase. Speaking of which, anyone interested in teaming for Phase/Revolution/Batou's Monthlies?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm down for tomorrow. Just give me a call and we'll see what we can do. Gotta keep practicing for Phase. Speaking of which, anyone interested in teaming for Phase/Revolution/Batou's Monthlies?
Man your avatar...so not a cat...but still hilarious as ***..

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Dormammu > Freddy Kruger

And freddy being in MK9 is something they've been thinking about doing since Ultimate MK3.
They posted a poll on IGN or something and the pro players wanted Freddy over Jason.

Guess they took it to heart...

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Can I make a suggestion for this thread? Can we always leave "The Fort Worth Thread" first in the title so I don't mistake this thread for some random new thread?

Top Bottom