• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Drew on my wii today. Took me an hour and a half to get it all done and in sharpie. Who knows how long it'll take to color the *****.

:phone:

FK1

Smash Journeyman
just as bunch of queeeeerrrrrrzzzz. lol. Someon eohumor. meh....Brett. that tourmantent you placd 3rd in wasn't a real reoutnament....Lol.

Also: Denti, you're gay. lol.132435

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^ Wahahahahahaha! Yeah, disappointed at the callouts I made tonight. And there will be more where that came from, even outside of Brawl. Just deal with it and move on.

So much salt.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So the new apartment I'm basically moving in to has plenty of space for TVs and setups and places for people to sit. I'm thinking about starting up a monthly at it, but don't want to interfere with Denti or Batou's monthlies. I'm going to have a couple of Smashfests at the new place to get people warmed up to it a bit and then go from there, but I just wanted to throw this out there to generate a little interest.

Edit - The apartment itself is bigger than FX Game Exchange, to give everyone an idea of how big it is.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
What happened last night?

Oh you know... Just Problemo complaining about Brawl as usual, and something about me sending a clear message to Batou that he's never going to be a better Link player than me, responding to what I was told about Batou claiming using Link just to prove he was going be better than me at the character LOL (we were playing Link dittos), and other stuff like how I mentioned how we never do the Falcon ditto other than Link dittos, cause maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get exposed in the Falcon ditto also.

Regardless of all that, GGs Problemo and Batou. So much salt though. So much.

Edit- other stuff that happened: Watched DBZ Abridged (too funny) and I got through most of the Fire Sanctuary in Skyward Sword.

Denti

Smash Master
So the new apartment I'm basically moving in to has plenty of space for TVs and setups and places for people to sit. I'm thinking about starting up a monthly at it, but don't want to interfere with Denti or Batou's monthlies. I'm going to have a couple of Smashfests at the new place to get people warmed up to it a bit and then go from there, but I just wanted to throw this out there to generate a little interest.

Edit - The apartment itself is bigger than FX Game Exchange, to give everyone an idea of how big it is.
That's sexy. Address for reference?

What happened last night?

Oh you know... Just Problemo complaining about Brawl as usual, and something about me sending a clear message to Batou that he's never going to be a better Link player than me, responding to what I was told about Batou claiming using Link just to prove he was going be better than me at the character LOL (we were playing Link dittos), and other stuff like how I mentioned how we never do the Falcon ditto other than Link dittos, cause maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get exposed in the Falcon ditto also.

Regardless of all that, GGs Problemo and Batou. So much salt though. So much.

You might want to reflect on what you say before you say it when regarding skill of other players. But I have no idea what actually happened so I can't really say anything.

Too bad nobody else showed up, I was kinda salty about that.

I always want to show up to stuff like that.. I just had a tough test and a project on Friday so I couldn't make it or I'd love to hang with you guys. Mario Party 2 and stuff.

Last fix for a while guys, I promise
I, love, you.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice

hype! ......

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
From what I've gathered in the past couple pages:

Neon needs to get to school for freedom.
Denti needs to get out of school for freedom.
Zac laughs at people still in school.
ALSM, Batou, and Problemo need to quit trying to school each other and leave the salt behind.
Infinity's apartment-to-be is as big as a school (hype).

Sound right?

Also, check this out. Really interesting stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA&fb_source=message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o&feature=relmfu

knuckles213

Smash Ace
^ Wahahahahahaha! Yeah, disappointed at the callouts I made tonight. And there will be more where that came from, even outside of Brawl. Just deal with it and move on.

So much salt.

Trick!! please, I think brawl and LOZ games is the only types of game(s) your good at

Too bad nobody else showed up, I was kinda salty about that.

I would show up to half of these if it wasn't costly in gas or wasn't in waco

BlinkIV

Avenger
From what I've gathered in the past couple pages:

Neon needs to get to school for freedom.
Denti needs to get out of school for freedom.
Xeven needs to move out of home for freedom.
Zac laughs at people still in school.
ALSM, Batou, and Problemo need to quit trying to school each other and leave the salt behind.
Infinity's apartment-to-be is as big as a school (hype).

Sound right?

Also, check this out. Really interesting stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA&fb_source=message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o&feature=relmfu
Forgot something there.

Top Bottom