• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll post the address and stuff after I work things out. Still moving in to the place anyway, so it's just an idea at this point.

The cool part is - no time limit and everyone can crash out if they need to.

Edit - For those of you familiar with the area - it's literally right around the corner from Deep Ellum.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What happened last night?

Oh you know... Just Problemo complaining about Brawl as usual, and something about me sending a clear message to Batou that he's never going to be a better Link player than me, responding to what I was told about Batou claiming using Link just to prove he was going be better than me at the character LOL (we were playing Link dittos), and other stuff like how I mentioned how we never do the Falcon ditto other than Link dittos, cause maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get exposed in the Falcon ditto also.

Regardless of all that, GGs Problemo and Batou. So much salt though. So much.

Edit- other stuff that happened: Watched DBZ Abridged (too funny) and I got through most of the Fire Sanctuary in Skyward Sword.

:phone:

What I said earlier has nothing to do with you. However I will say that you are horrible at taking jokes. You take a small joke I made months ago and took it to all new ridiculous heights. Good to see you have a sense of humor.

The true reason why I said what I said earlier is because I found out from my sister that my older brother died totally different than what my parents have originally told me. My parents lied, so I'm severely disappointed. For those who don't know I never got the priviledge to meet my older brother. He died when I was barely born. Every time April passes by, it's hard for me to not think about my older brother. It affects everything I do, it's a hard emotional struggle and it's like this every year...and the thought that my parents lied to me just puts more on my shoulders.

The real reason why I don't care to do Falcon ditto's with you is because I don't enjoy playing you. You drag the fun out of EVERYTHING. I"ll do Link dittos, it's kind of fun, but you take it too seriously. I know I don't, I"m having fun. You think i'm trying to topple your so called "Best link in Texas" guise, I don't care.

What's one Falcon ditto going to solve anyways? You beat me in a ditto, here's a trophy....I might as well give a trophy to Denti, K-bot, Gucci, and everyone else I've done dittos with. We have fun. It's not a true competition.

I'll post the address and stuff after I work things out. Still moving in to the place anyway, so it's just an idea at this point.

The cool part is - no time limit and everyone can crash out if they need to.

Edit - For those of you familiar with the area - it's literally right around the corner from Deep Ellum.

It'll be fun to see your new place. I call Kirby mini block challenge agianst Disqo. Just don't pick King Dedede :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
What I said earlier has nothing to do with you. However I will say that you are horrible at taking jokes. You take a small joke I made months ago and took it to all new ridiculous heights. Good to see you have a sense of humor.

The true reason why I said what I said earlier is because I found out from my sister that my older brother died totally different than what my parents have originally told me. My parents lied, so I'm severely disappointed. For those who don't know I never got the priviledge to meet my older brother. He died when I was barely born. Every time April passes by, it's hard for me to not think about my older brother. It affects everything I do, it's a hard emotional struggle and it's like this every year...and the thought that my parents lied to me just puts more on my shoulders.

The real reason why I don't care to do Falcon ditto's with you is because I don't enjoy playing you. You drag the fun out of EVERYTHING. I"ll do Link dittos, it's kind of fun, but you take it too seriously. I know I don't, I"m having fun. You think i'm trying to topple your so called "Best link in Texas" guise, I don't care.

What's one Falcon ditto going to solve anyways? You beat me in a ditto, here's a trophy....I might as well give a trophy to Denti, K-bot, Gucci, and everyone else I've done dittos with. We have fun. It's not a true competition.

It'll be fun to see your new place. I call Kirby mini block challenge agianst Disqo. Just don't pick King Dedede :)

I've said this before and I'll say it again: It's just the type of player I am. Anyone I play I try to play as best as I can. I try my hardest. And I do have my moments (however few) where I don't care, but I guess I do usually care. Sandbagging against me? You bet I have my mind set to **** you for it. And guess when I'm having the most fun? When I'm learning and getting good practice through serious games. I find the times when I want to mess around the most is after a tournament, when I'm usually mentally drained and stuff.

:phone:

BlinkIV

Avenger
The following message is adressed to Bowser from Super Mario Kart.
Eat a ****.
Sincerly, someone's childhood you ruined.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'm not getting much info about that TCC tournament tomorrow, so I'm guessing I'll bail on that and try to head on over to Rise of UTA. Otherwise..more Marvel practice for me!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'll be there too Dustin if you don't mind.
Bring UMVC3 Xeven?

I feel it's gonna be a fun night after the tournament.
Save your money for QT :)

Top Bottom