• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
For those interested, yes, I am still doing my internet show based on Fox News 'The Five'. I have received many requests (I will not tell you who) that they wish to be part of the panel. Okay, I'll interview you like a job interview, because this is a job. First step, friend me, I'll be under my real name, on facebook. You will give me a time that is best for you to complete the interview. At the appointed time, we will meet up on FB to conduct the interview.

A word of warning, though, I am only looking for two panelists and two gamers to play the games, so basic knowledge of ALL fighting games, not just Smash, is required.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Well you know Disqo is DYING to shave your head and call you Bassem's **** LOL

Name the time bro, we'll assemble and make it no so boring :bee:
Which really means,
"well you know dentis ***** is dying to get some hardcore revenge and give you your rightful title as dojos grab'n'bag LOL

Name the time sister, ill ask aerolink the salt master, who I hate with a passion but glad that he drives me everywhere, for yet another ride and we'll attempt to make your life a little more spiced up.

---This translation, presented to you by Disqo's Hard Truth Generator Inc.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zano, when do you even sleep? You seem to always be on.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master

Part of an assignment I turned in for history. Either I was asleep, or I actually can't spell, and Oliver Cornwell does have to beat Disqo in a puff did.

Edit: I still passed the assignment. The front page looks great. O.O

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Lol thread title.
Pretty sure I took that time line thing while asleep, cause I don't remember taking it.
Managed to save it to my computer though! That explains why I didn't label it like all my other stuff. Lulz

Top Bottom