• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

k_bot

Smash Apprentice

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You can't expect to play better in a Meta Knight banned environment by playing more Meta Knight.

Trust me dude, I don't like it any more than you do. I've been one of the loudest protesters of the ban, but you -have- to learn to adapt to the scene around you or you'll just get left behind.
Your extensive knowledge of brawl will get you far, even when Metaknight is not an option....and some people would do well to remember such a saying. :glare:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Important

I want to really say thank you to everyone who came out last night. I had a great time in what has been an otherwise ****ty week. You guys made me laugh when I really needed it, so I wanted to throw out a big thank you to everyone :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Neon, do you know how to SDI falco's dthrow > spike? I believe you can hit the ledge everytime instead of getting spiked into oblivion.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
nope i meant nationally. dont know that much about dk other than potentially free if i ever get to play another one again.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Let's see, there's Will, Ripple, Cable, Dr. Grandpa, Ook, Attila the Hun, Waldorf, Ruinn, and Neon. I know of more, but not sure of activivty.

The DKs is muh homies.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I know how to sdi the dair I just waited too long to jump on those games.

I'm only top 5 with DK if you dont include Dr. grandpa or ook due to inactivity.

For those who have only played me my DK is comparable to Ripples.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Last name Ever, first name Greatest. Like a sprained anckle bwoy I ain't Nuddin to play wit.

Da Blackest. :yeahboi:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I think I'm gonna draw like a tricked out king DDD on the side of my wii with my name in like some graffiti lookin font with sharpies.........
Hype.

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I forfeit my place as a DK main. Neons better than me

:phone:

Top Bottom