• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/EA presents: Gauntlet APRIL29 wtf is this ****

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Muhfugga i'm on hype mode right now i'm taking stabs at mofos and gettin negros angry.

Wassap with that let's do it I will see you in tourney Ace Fox and Killa Marth or whatever, ya'll naggaz all look the same to me anyway fugg it.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Tvs:
Nyclan :16
Total Tvs 16

Cubes:
Nyclan:6
Wes:1
Kubuu:1
ron:1
ace:1
bum:1
esmale:1
d1:1
blast:1
Total Cubes: 14 we need 2more cubes with smash to go ppll post up quick

REMINDER FOR THOSE WHOM ARE BRINGING CUBES MUST SHOW UP EARLY IF U CANNOT SHOW UP EARLY DONT VOLUNTEER UR CUBE
So If Ther Is Anyone That Can Lend Us More Cubes For The Tounrey Please Post

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wes are u coming to the KF biweekly thing friday night? If so ill give u a cube n u can set it up sunday and ill pick it up then

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Tvs:
Nyclan :16
Total Tvs 16

Cubes:
Nyclan:5
Wes:1
Kubuu:1
ron:1
ace:1
bum:1
esmale:1
d1:1
blast:1
PLANIKK:1
Total Cubes: 14 we need2 more cubes with smash to go ppll post up quick

REMINDER FOR THOSE WHOM ARE BRINGING CUBES MUST SHOW UP EARLY IF U CANNOT SHOW UP EARLY DONT VOLUNTEER UR CUBE
So If Ther Is Anyone That Can Lend Us More Cubes For The Tounrey Please Post

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i'am going and whoever i play is going to get there **** rocked lol na but i hope i do good lol i am going to good **** that i do good every gauntlet and in teams me and hax r going to take it lmao

Cort

Apple Head
I need money matches

Who would like to play my Marth/Fox/Falco/Peach/Falcon?

Name an amount above $5

My Marth vs Fox/Falco with 2:1 odds (If I lose I pay twice the bet) I edge gaurd using only B moves. :(

/challenge

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Ha !

Mike !!! As Zero in X4 said when he's about to die " It aint over yet "........

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
yo jay its funny, you've been posting lots of thingy things on these forums. Lets go Jay......me vs u papa

ICE CLIMBER DAV3
FoX
Peach
VS JAY EVERYTHING

FD ALL DAY

**** $ MATCHES JAY THIS IS FOR SOMETHING BIGGER!.....I wanna baby match u! LETS GO!

PS: Mike G might come to the next guantlet if enough people harass him. <- THOSE ARE HIS EXACT WORDS!

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
I accept your challenge Dav3 but one thing please.. If your reffering to my daughter, please don't, it's not a joke and it's not something I take lightly. She's the most precious thing to me so I don't take that as a joke ok? I'm not upset at you it's just a very bad time to joke around with her about that. If I see you, I'll explain.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sorry cort for the bad newz looks like i cant make it due to my busy work schedule.... i am working monday morning at 7am n if i do go i wont be getting back till 3 r 4 am in the morning. :( I SORRRRRY Hopefully u have a backup partner but if u want Ill team up with u at the MLG Grass Root next week to make up unless u already have a teamate for that.

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
THIS ***** pika PIKA BETTER USE A THUNDERSTONE ON HIS ******** IF HE WANTS TO COMEPTE!!! BLAMMALAMALDING DONNNNNGGGGG

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I accept your challenge Dav3 but one thing please.. If your reffering to my daughter, please don't, it's not a joke and it's not something I take lightly. She's the most precious thing to me so I don't take that as a joke ok? I'm not upset at you it's just a very bad time to joke around with her about that. If I see you, I'll explain.
<3 <3 <3 <3

Top Bottom