• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/EA presents: Gauntlet APRIL29 wtf is this ****

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ladies Ladies

Ace I Am Not Realyl Serous About It But It Is True Everytime A Crew Battle Is Involved Bum Comes Up Or Dave Does Thats All I Am Sayign And That Just Stop It Lol
Its All Fun And Games Killer Fleet We Are Cool Wth Yall But At The Depths Of Thigns Yyall Will Always Be Our Rival Crew In New York We Will Never Come Together If Good Teamed With Evil Things Would Never Be The Fun. Look If Ppl Want To See Da Vs Killer Fleet Let Us Know We Can Have A Crew Battle At The Da Scrimages That Will Happen Next Week Sat Let Us Know Iller Fleet Whats Good With That We All Can Do It.

GO HERE AND POST UP TO COME OT OUR LIL BIWEEKLY SINGLES AND TEAMS SCRIMAGE TOUNREY AND READ THE 1ST POST THAT I MADE TO GET THE DETAILS ESPECAILLY YOU KILLER FLEET I AM CALLING YALL OUT

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Ace I Am Not Realyl Serous About It But It Is True Everytime A Crew Battle Is Involved Bum Comes Up Or Dave Does Thats All I Am Sayign And That Just Stop It Lol
Its All Fun And Games Killer Fleet We Are Cool Wth Yall But At The Depths Of Thigns Yyall Will Always Be Our Rival Crew In New York We Will Never Come Together If Good Teamed With Evil Things Would Never Be The Fun. Look If Ppl Want To See Da Vs Killer Fleet Let Us Know We Can Have A Crew Battle At The Da Scrimages That Will Happen Next Week Sat Let Us Know Iller Fleet Whats Good With That We All Can Do It.

GO HERE AND POST UP TO COME OT OUR LIL BIWEEKLY SINGLES AND TEAMS SCRIMAGE TOUNREY AND READ THE 1ST POST THAT I MADE TO GET THE DETAILS ESPECAILLY YOU KILLER FLEET I AM CALLING YALL OUT
Dav3 IS in KF though and if he's available he will crew battle wit us same for the othas. i kno we will always be Rival crews and im glad and wanna keep it that way. its better and adds the competitive factor into things lol. i gladly accept the challenge. i just wanna kno who's talkin sh*t cuz its botherin me and ****** is bein madd bltch. either ya come out and say wat ya gotta say or just stfu plain and simple. and btw wes is "Iller Fleet" our new name lol or is it still killer feet.

D1

Banned via Administration
Whoah everytime I leave the boards for a while I come back and see "brand new sh**" like that song from Kanye.

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
HA ! It's a smash novela........ Wow, " Dav3 will Killer Feet now???? Hoppin on that band wagon. Lol :chuckle:

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
WTF is all this **** lol. But wat they said is true. DA, ya niggz used to think we were nothing back then lol. Crew battles sound fun now.

D1

Banned via Administration
Now I see why this ****ed thing is on a Sunday...**** JC Media tourney on Saturday!

Must...go back to MD/VA area! MUST!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
just to add a little more drama to all of this...

justin timberlake > warrior knight
jacoby & meyers > ace marth
heinz ketchup > killafox
peanut butter > D.I.K.
turbotax > prez

tomato sauce style n***as

<3 u guys

DA 4 life or until I find something better to do....lmao

just kidding

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
just to add a little more drama to all of this...

justin timberlake > warrior knight
jacoby & meyers > ace marth
heinz ketchup > killafox
peanut butter > D.I.K.
turbotax > prez

tomato sauce style n***as

<3 u guys

DA 4 life or until I find something better to do....lmao

just kidding

CAN WE GET SOME FOOD LOL.

its time for the pizza tournament,

Evil 716

Smash Rookie
this april 29? 20$ for entry u kno ****** is gonna play ****in hard as ****....im down...and non of ya'll don't worry about my characters i got sumthin in stored at the tournament... let it be a good one...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Tvs:
Nyclan :16
Total Tvs 16

Cubes:
Nyclan:6
Wes:1
Kubuu:1

Total Cubes: 8

So If Ther Is Anyone That Can Lend Us More Cubes For The Tounrey Please Post

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone! In order to help the process of registering, so that you can just come in, put your money down, and get right to playing, please pre-register online by sending in this information:

Real Name
Gamer Name
Crew Name (for seeding purposes)
Team Name (If Entering Teams)

and email it to DAGauntlet@aim.com

This will help the process out a lot and make things easier on yourselves. Thank you and looking forward to yet another tourney...

Even though this Fk'in game is broken to all hell.

BUM163

Smash Lord
who do u play wit?n who u wanna play against?cuz i have a whole bunch of characters

Top Bottom