• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/EA presents: Gauntlet APRIL29 wtf is this ****

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
dave is making a great point...Why should the smash community keep supporting PC's food/clothing/video game shopping? Spread the wealth and they will come.

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
yeah I agree with Dav3 we should have a vote on PC because honestly no matter how hard we all try we will lose to PC's mains in singles. Seriously, until I see someone whip PC's Falco,Fox or whoever he mains horribly then I will play lol. I know I'm hating on him lol but as funny as it is its true. That saying goes "There is always someone out there that is better than you." My question is "who is better than PC Chris?"

Cort

Apple Head
PC could arguably be the best smasher on the planet.

The top few players in the world right now are ridiculously close in skill.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I would like other godly Bowser mains/secondaries besides me, Warrior Knight, and Bum to come to this. If three other Bowser players like Gimpyfish, Caotic, or Magnum come, we would do a Bowser crew battle, lol. I especially don't mean those fake Bowsers players who think they're really good with him either.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
****.. if i can drive 14 hrs to inn5 then most certainly shall Chozen+gang be inattendance for an event 4 hrs away...

TNR vs. KillaFleet!!! CREWBATTLE!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ace Stop

Ace And To All Of Killer Fleet Stop Plcing Ppl In Ur Crew That Arent In Ur Crew Lol Like Dave And Bum Bum Is In Da And Dave Is A Lone Soldier.

D1

Banned via Administration
ROFL I thought Bum was DA...ROFLMAO!

*D1 is confused*

?...?...?

*D1 hits himself in his confusion*

*loses 50HP*

*D1 faints*

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
first of all wes, dave is in KF. ask him urself. and i didnt even say bum was in kf, i just wanted to see if bum wanted to play wit us that day for the crew battle for fun, if not we'll just put in DJ, no big deal. i know hes in DA.

oh and the first post was me not ace.

Cia

das kwl
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH BURNED!! .. umm what was the point of this?? AND IS IT TRUE THAT MY TWELVE YEAR OLD BUDDY "MIZTA HAX" TOPPED 2 AT THE LAST GAUNTLET?!?!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
oooo, sounds good.

killafox
acemarth
Dav3
warriorknight
and either DJ nintendo or Bum?

<3 TNR!
umm...ace...

how can bum be a part of a killer fleet crew battle?

anything with him in it involving u guys wouldn't be a true crew battle seeing that he's not in your crew...

just trying to alleviate future confusion that can be made by your post...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lol, that was my bro who wrote that. and i know about the whole crew battle thing. it was just a fun suggestion. if they wanna be really an@l about it then we'll use our mains. this wasnt meant to cause controversy or anything, it was just simply to see if bum wanted to play wit us in case warriorknight deosnt come, seeing as he might not come.

so plz, lets not exagerate this bigger than its supposed to be. not beef between kf or da just cause of this. that was just a, "hey bum, u wanna play with us in a crew battle for fun?" kinda moment lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo lets clear everything up.i told killafleet that i wanted 2 help them seein as i'm cool wit them.yes i'm in d.a but i also consider them killafleets like my cousins cuz i help them also but of course if d.a needs me first i attend 2 them.wes i told u sat that i was gonna help them but when pc said he couldn't team wit u then i was gonna help u but then sat i couldn't go anywhere anyway.2 me crews is overrated cuz honestly where r the crew matches?dave is part of killafleet which i can understand jason but then i can understand wes cuz dave doesn' care 4 crews.if i was 2 help killafleet it would b legit cuz i help them wit either the game or chill wit them or help them out wit the weeklys they hold out so plz lets not make this into sumthin itz not.my aol name is oni163 n if u wanna train wit me i'm in the bx

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Wow.. that was like the most informative run on sentence E-V-E-R.
lmfao werd we tell him that alot. nah but first off killa was writin on my name......i already got enuff probs so lets not make this big. i kno dave dont care for crews and wat not but thats him. hes still in and he still crew battles wit us if hes available. stop takin everything so personal wes this is just a game. this goes to everyone too. w/e the *** ya ****** hearin from otha ****** is BS. now i done heard some stuff too but i let it go cuz shlt aint that serious. if ya wanna be some lil *** bltches about it then so be it. stfu and be men. and this aint just about wat killa wrote cuz WK has told some **** im not likin about ppl talkin ****. wether its about DA or not who eva tha *** is sayin **** could just see me at W2Z where i am every friday and we'll settle this **** like men. stop talkin **** behind ****** backs and man the *** up yo thats werd. this aint a personal attack towards DA this is to who eva is runnin they mouth. i cant stand ****** like that.

BUM163

Smash Lord
man this is should b on tv 4 real lol.we need 2 get mtv well na they wack but sum tv station n every friday we have our own show live cuz smash is 4eva crazy lol.people would think a videogame doesn't come wit drama but think again lol.whoeva said wat needs 2 come out n just speak watz on ur mind.simple.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
OMG I LUV U BUM.

word yo, look at me, jeff (ace), DJ and bum. we started madd cool. then some ppl started spreadin rumors about us talkin shlt about bum but we settled it like men and we're all so cool now. and wheneva we go to bums house, we dont even play smash sometimes, we just chill. smash has gotten ppl friends that they gonna hve for a while, not just playin smash. KF and dav3 be chillin and goin to the movies and goin to clubs and stuff, its not always about smash

the show should be call "the real smash" lol

Top Bottom