• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
...............Your not getting it I guess....you weren't part of the original conversion anyway. Someone basically stated that you couldn't know about the game unless you placed in a Tourney. I was simply making an Analogy not a comparison.
No, I got it
I've been reading the whole convo
What I'm saying is, apart from knowing I guess tech skill stuff, there is far more to know about smash, that if you knew, you would place well in tournaments.

What I'M saying and looks like you're not getting, is that if you profess to know what it takes to win tournaments (via your analogy), then you would win tournaments

And an analogy is a comparison...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I need that aiB thing again.

Whose left in Losers bracket for melee doubles? Tell me the matches please.

Who knocked out hax hbox? I know armada did but who sent them packing from losers?

Why is Emillio and Xelic ****** *******? Why is Darc/Scar and Shroomed/Julian in win semis? xD(I really like this, I hope they just dont lose their steam as they have to wait till ****ing sunday) Oh an who is Julian?(im sorry idk, but the man has to be good.)

Oh an how many matches were recorded? Will we be able to see Germ/King beat Col/Chops in losers?

top 5 teams
Guini Xelic
Shroomed Julian
Shiz Crock
Alukard G$
Darc Scar

**** what we previously predicted ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I remember someone made a thread about filming this event?

Please tell me someone filmed this event. qq

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
No, I got it
I've been reading the whole convo
What I'm saying is, apart from knowing I guess tech skill stuff, there is far more to know about smash, that if you knew, you would place well in tournaments.

What I'M saying and looks like you're not getting, is that if you profess to know what it takes to win tournaments (via your analogy), then you would win tournaments

And an analogy is a comparison...
Well I've never been to an..."official tourney." However I don't think at my best I'd make it to semi's. There are simply too many good players. I'd have a better shot in Brawl because I could cheese with DDD or MK but in Melee...not a chance. I won't act like I'm better than I am.... Most of the Know how isn't teachable. You can't teach people to read. It's like a 6th sense. It's something you just have to learn. I've learned everything else for the most part. My read is getting better though. I think in about half a year I could at least place well in a local tourney....Assuming everyone isn't....even better by then.:(

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I need that aiB thing again.

Whose left in Losers bracket for melee doubles? Tell me the matches please.

Who knocked out hax hbox? I know armada did but who sent them packing from losers?

Why is Emillio and Xelic ****** *******? Why is Darc/Scar and Shroomed/Julian in win semis? xD(I really like this, I hope they just dont lose their steam as they have to wait till ****ing sunday) Oh an who is Julian?(im sorry idk, but the man has to be good.)

Oh an how many matches were recorded? Will we be able to see Germ/King beat Col/Chops in losers?

top 5 teams
Guini Xelic
Shroomed Julian
Shiz Crock
Alukard G$
Darc Scar

**** what we previously predicted ;)
Please answer this literally no1 has said anything informative about current events at genesis

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
NAH congrats to ATL crew they were the better crew, thr problem with PR is that we go to USA always incomplete, the bests teams for melee werent there, For brawl yes, but the crew of brawl had only 2 of the best brawlers so I knew it was going to happen but at least ZERO and LING represented, LEts se melee singles EVAL bets peach of MELEE of the NATION

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Then again SS did break even in Ditto's with Mango. not that Mango's Falcon is a slouch. It's just odd to see SS have that happen to him in a CF Ditto.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ok i answered myself wowwow....

SHiz/RockCrock(Stuntin like my daddy) vs MacD made me Homo(whose macs partner?)

Tuar/D-Rain vs PsychoMidgets team(whose in their other than psycho)

Alukard/G$ vs Team UGS(Armada and Bro)

No Mercy(whose this?) vs 4 leaf mango(mango/lucky)

!!!!so amazing!!! Im so wanting every one but m2k/jman and mango lucky to get top 5

Illos

Smash Apprentice
There's an option on the top right of the entrants box that lets you see the actual names of the players on the teams. No Mercy is PKMVodka and VWins.

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman

Atlantic north is east pretty much.

Oh ok thanks, then its settled, they beasted us in crews, but there wasnt enough money to send our other best players. Excluding Excel Zero and Ling ling who won profound tourneys, the other group payed their passport.

But thank God we are doing very good over there. That way we can do some arrangements so we can visit you again or vise versa now that u guys know that we also have pretty good potential :)

PR, We want u to win!!! but if u dont, then have fun cause we are way more than happy for your performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom