• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Okay so apparently alot of previously not known names are coming up, but where are the famosu people? How are M2K,dojo, and ally doing? I mean in brawl singles, since that's the main one.
And Lain, and Hylian, and every other cool person.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Okay so apparently alot of previously not known names are coming up, but where are the famosu people? How are M2K,dojo, and ally doing? I mean in brawl singles, since that's the main one.
singles is still in pools

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yo dont use God like that ... its just not right to pray for some1 to win then to pray for the poor ...

sorry for changing the entire subject peoples but i had to say it

Im not even congregating in a church right now but i still have my beliefs :ohwell:
jeez sorry for asking god to look over everyone an give them all strength an confidence so the tourney becomes the greatest ever for evveryone is playing on top of their game an no excuses can be made or thought of after the matches/tourney since every played at their prime level....

I didnt pray for emillio only, i actually prayed first for him xelic an tang an ss so that their match be epic and no one chokes but then i decided to pray for everyones safety and to protect everyone from choking or succumbing to heavy pressure so...

dont say **** like that please dont jump to ****ing conclusions

lets get back to genesis talk please

Kasht

Smash Cadet
ROFL. PR can't post for like.. 3 months
LOL, it was good crew battles, everything is recorded, and you'll see how it went. First match was Inui against Eval, who is a kickass Peach in Melee, but sucks at Brawl. So Inui took 5 stocks, then another one against MPD. MPD took about 5 stocks with ROB, and Excel took about 6 or 7. Then M2K decided to **** Ling Ling's DDD, so that was about it for us.

They do have some really good players, I liked the Marth at the end that closed the match, and the Diddy was pretty fun, although I still prefer Yubi's Diddy. I'll shut up now, when you see the vids, you'll see why it was 11 stocks.

****ING THANKS FOR TAKING LIKE 10 STOCKS FROM MY TEAM, M2K!!!! <3

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I know singles is still in pools, but can you not tell if their doing good if its still pools? Or is it because it's still pools you don't know but you can guess.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
jeez sorry for asking god to look over everyone an give them all strength an confidence so the tourney becomes the greatest ever for evveryone is playing on top of their game an no excuses can be made or thought of after the matches/tourney since every played at their prime level....

I didnt pray for emillio only, i actually prayed first for him xelic an tang an ss so that their match be epic and no one chokes but then i decided to pray for everyones safety and to protect everyone from choking or succumbing to heavy pressure so...

dont say **** like that please dont jump to ****ing conclusions

lets get back to genesis talk please
nvm man u took it wrong definetely

my bad for butting in

back to Genesis tho so i can get hyped again

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Ive read through the entire thread and Foxhater has to be one of the biggest trolls in this thread!!! LOL!!!

<3 Foxhater

Ohh, and FYI, the Puerto Rico crew has only 6 players!!! I didnt see that mentioned anywhere here...

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Holy shiz, the ENTIRE thread? Really? This thing grows faster than a Chia pet.
Lol THIS it's so hard keeping up with this thread but it's a good way to boost postcount lmao my post count went up by like 100 here

How does Puerto Rico do so good in teams then get 11 stocked lmao
Because they are too good and doesn't afraid of anything lolz

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
they should make posts in this thread not count.... its rediculous

Snail

Smash Lord
they should make posts in this thread not count.... its rediculous
That's lame Dx This thread is the best way ever to increase your post count and it's not being moderated strictly. Besides, we're all having fun with posting off-topic and random cheers. y so srs?

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom