• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest character in Smash Bros?

tru.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Kirby
:4jigglypuff::4pikachu::4kirby: These are pretty typical choices, but it's true!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

So adorable that I feel bad whenever I have to beat up Sandbag (at least it doesn't mind). And of course I "d'aww" whenever I play as Sandbag in Melee... but then I'l all like :c once I crash the game.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
:4yoshi::4duckhunt::kirby2::4villagerf::squirtle::pikachumelee::pichumelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee:- Meh cute
:marthmelee:I thought marth was a grill in melee...:4link::4darkpit::4wiifitm::4megaman::4charizard::snake::4wiremac::ike::wario::falconmelee::bowsermelee::ganondorfmelee: The cutest things ever.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cute as in adorable, Jigglypuff wins by pure default. It is pink, fluffy, and puffy. In addition to that, it has an adorable crouch animation/noise, adorable noises left and right, cute angry expression/cute happy expression. Even the OMG DAT HURT DOOD expression is as adorable as it is sad.

Cute as in pretty would probably have to be Peach or Rosalina. They're basically the same so... Rosalina wins because of props (IE: Lumas). Peach wins because of her overall demeanor on the battle field. Which is known to her as the dance floor/flowery meadow.

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Cute as in adorable, Jigglypuff wins by pure default. It is pink, fluffy, and puffy. In addition to that, it has an adorable crouch animation/noise, adorable noises left and right, cute angry expression/cute happy expression. Even the OMG DAT HURT DOOD expression is as adorable as it is sad.

Cute as in pretty would probably have to be Peach or Rosalina. They're basically the same so... Rosalina wins because of props (IE: Lumas). Peach wins because of her overall demeanor on the battle field. Which is known to her as the dance floor/flowery meadow.
I'm sorry, but Rosalina is not the same Peach, other than the same body shape that is shared with many other characters.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm sorry, but Rosalina is not the same Peach, other than the same body shape that is shared with many other characters.
They are not the same after all the after-fx. Basic shape wise and body feature wise (not including hair) they are eerily similar. If they were standing side by side and bald, you'd be like "Um... That's Peach and that's taller Peach?" Rosalina is to Peach as Luigi is to Mario in terms of early development. Thankfully Nintendo learned how to KIND OF make different characters so they gave Rosalina a more basic dress, slightly shinier hair, and a semi-new hairdo when compared to Peach.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
:4gaw::4pacman::4rob: Pacman's confused expression when he meets G&W. G&W prancing around with Peach's umbrella in SSE. ROB being sad and helpless in general. The 3 kings of retro also the kings 9 cute.

:popo: helping each other out when one slipped in the Melee intro.

D

Deleted member

:4kirby: is hands down the cutest Smash character in my opinion. It really grew on me once this For Glory player greeted me at the beginning of our match with Kirby's taunt where he just looks at you and says "Hiii!"

:4olimar: comes in at a close second, though.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
How could I mention Rosalina and forget Luma? Luma's, like, the cutest thing in space! And for anyone who's the doubting the supremeness of Jigglypuff's powerImeancuteness, I'll drop this here
image.jpg
I become less of a man every time I look at this.

Attachments

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Without a doubt it has to be
upload_2015-2-23_7-24-34.jpeg

If not that then :4pikachu: or :4rob:.

And I like to think :4megaman: is the perfect blend of cool and cute.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Retuning to this thread to leave this.
*Diabetes nuke incoming...*
3, 2, 1...
image.jpg

(also, this is an in-game sceenshot)

Last edited:

kirbzpuff

Smash Cadet
NNID
pikaxluigi24
Kirby in the rosalina trailer, Pikachu for his taunts, Jigglypuff for her noises, and Yoshi because of being yoshi

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Oh, come on. Peach is the cutest. When she wins and the announcer says "The winner is" and she says "Peach!", swings her arm and put it behind her back... It's just

I bought a Peach amiibo and she quickly became my strongest amiibo. Now I see that animation all the time...
Also, Rosalina is more beautiful than cute, IMO.

Top Bottom