• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest character in Smash Bros?

Plogo4308

Smash Rookie
There have been plenty of adorable characters in smash bros, but whats the one that makes you just say "aww" when you play as him/her? Give your answer down below! :seuss: :bee: :( :smash: :joyful: :crazy: :pimp: :grrr: :idea:

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
:4yoshi:, obviously.

And :mewtwopm:, and I'm not saying that ironically - I really do think Mewtwos are adorable/lovely.

Raijinken

Smash Master
If Pokeballmon can count, Eevee.

If not, Pikachu's crawling animation is still the most adorable thing ever.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
:jigglypuff64::jigglypuffmelee::jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:
Jigglypuff is the most adorable thing ever. Especially in this iteration.

Last edited:

Psyant

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Psyant
Kirby and Jigglypuff can try again when their down smash is this cute.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Has to be Palutena for me. :4palutena:
The spinning taunt with the laugh and the "supposed hair flip" taunt, and some nice expressions catch my attention, not to mention the victory pose where she laughs a bit. That pose is cute including her smile. Palutena's Guidance expressions count with her smiles.
I must say Pit's a very close second. :4pit:
His cuteness and such in some Palutena's Guidance conversations (and expressions) just makes him better to me, including his victory pose where he smiles.
If you count his actions in KIU... He'd be over Palutena in cuteness. The hair flip and sparkles.

Sucks I cant find any good pictures, but the Pally's victory pose I mean is this one:

She looks happier in the Wii U version.

Last edited:

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
It's no contest.

She rivals the cuteness of even Jiggs.. >u> (who is still amazingly adorable though)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I don't know what they did to jigglypuff but she's the cutest thing in existence. Plus the angry expressions only add to that

How is that no the cutest thing ever made

I mean just look at the one at the bottom

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I imagine Pikachu, Kirby, Toon Link, Ness, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Duck Hunt, Villager, and Jiggilypuff to all be best friends because they are the cutest things ever.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
:4wario:

Ok, I stop trying to be funny, but :4rob: is really friggin cute. He's always so playful and just looks honest and sincere to a T!

_gold_

Smash Master
IMO, Jiggly. I never thought she was cute in the past, but something about her eyes in SSB4, they nailed it.

Last edited:

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
As a "connoisseur of cute", I can safely imply that :rosalina:, :4robinf:, :4lucina:, :4jigglypuff:, :4peach:, and :4villagerf: are the absolute cutest things ever. The kind of cute in which you can only imagine the cuddling sensation. Cursed 3D binds us to the foolish dimension of "Not-as-cute-as-Smash-Bros"

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
As a "connoisseur of cute", I can safely imply that :rosalina:, :4robinf:, :4lucina:, :4jigglypuff:, :4peach:, and :4villagerf: are the absolute cutest things ever. The kind of cute in which you can only imagine the cuddling sensation. Cursed 3D binds us to the foolish dimension of "Not-as-cute-as-Smash-Bros"
I agree with all of your choices, but I'd add :4kirby: as another obvious cute character who screams of adorableness! X3

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
I agree with all of your choices, but I'd add :4kirby: as another obvious cute character who screams of adorableness! X3
The cutest thing about Kirby is the new voice lines give to him in which he has a cute Japanese girl speak in broken engrish saying "Speed!" "Smash!" and my personal favorite "Bastah!"

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
The cutest thing about Kirby is the new voice lines give to him in which he has a cute Japanese girl speak in broken engrish saying "Speed!" "Smash!" and my personal favorite "Bastah!"
Hahaha! XD You read my mind, good sir! I also like the broken engrish from when he absorbs Robin and says "Thunder!" "Elthunder!" "Arcthunder!" "Thoron!" X3 It's TOO CUTE!!!!! <3

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
If you mean cute as in adorable, then Jigglypuff. If you mean cute as in pretty, then Rosalina.

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
I think it's obvious that the real pick for this is :4lucina:

Me and my girlfriend wanna cosplay Robin and Lucina soon so...
*cough* :4robinm: x :4lucina: *cough*

Last edited:
Top Bottom