• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest character in Smash Bros?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The cutest character in Smash Bros is obviously :pichumelee:. However, if we are specifically talking about Smash 4 characters, then I would have to go with :substitute:. If you mean directly playable in Smash 4, then maybe :4kirby: or :4jigglypuff:.

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Pikachu and Jiggles are the cutest they've been in this game, the Smash 4 style really suits them. Yoshi and Kirby are also adorable (Yoshi's one dance taunt is the best)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can't deny the cuteness of the Jiggs. :4jigglypuff:

She's also a lot more expressive in this game like most other characters are. And I think it's made her even more adorable than in the previous games.

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
:4falcon:

(Okay in all seriousness, I'd say :4jigglypuff:,:4kirby:, and as odd as it may seem, :4gaw:)

LusterGuru

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapeSodaGuru
:4pacman::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4duckhunt:

I like to play those characters when I feel exceptionally kawaii :3

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
Ness. Esp when you finish Earthbound and read the game's TvTropes page play his game, read some NPC dialogue and realize that holy moly Ness was canonically chubby all along that's adorable!? Can it get better than that, honestly?

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
:4yoshi: his "Yup yup!" taunt is the cutest taunt ever. (I believe it's down taunt)
:4jigglypuff: :4pikachu: and :4kirby: are a given.

Though personally :4bowser: and :4bowserjr: take the cake <3

Bluntson McDeckington

Smash Rookie
Sharp lines in a characters facial build make them not cute to me. So all the anime characters are out except maybe shehulk on the grounds that cuteness can be measured by how killable something looks and to me he looks the most killable. Round things that are soft are cute so obviously the pink spheres and the Almighty tree lord. Animals are historically cute so duck hunt gets in there for being two animals at once. Luma is cute but has a harridan controlling him/her/it and that is not cute but the little dances are. Diddy wears a shirt and no pants, where I am from that is a felony and no little girls should even look in that direction. Bowser is a try hard and his kid is a brat. Brats are not cute. If you dont actually know what the word cute means then I guess the humanoid females are cute but I would define their attractive traits to be more mature than not. Cuteness is all about softness coupled with vulnerability, just look at villager holding something heavy. The character is struggling but soft and weak looking and that is the definition of cute. Peach shows her undergarments regularly and there are many words for behavior like that and cute is not one of them. I hope my words have not been to harsh and I would like to iterate that I am only going by visuals.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Kirby, obviously. Then Pikachu, Ness, Lucas. And Yoshi. c:

There's also Duck Hunt, Jiggs, Pichu, TLink and IC, of course.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
In no particular order: :4jigglypuff::4kirby::4tlink::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::4megaman::4gaw::4lemmy::4pit::4darkpit::4shulk::4ness::4lucas::4peach::rosalina::4yoshi::4olimar:

Not playable, but still as cute a button:

why chu crushed me wittle dreams again suckerai chu big meanie! :cry:

Also this one:

hoping she gets more support for DLC

ALSO:
I'm prolly in the minority on this, but I find :4villagerf: WAAAY more CREEPY than :4villager:
Only the pink haired girl villager though, not the others. There's just something about her eyes that TERRIFY ME!! :eek:

Last edited:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
:4metaknight: because he is such a tough guy but underneath his mask is the same cuteness that kirby has.

:4kirby: is number 2

Top Bottom