• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Fox Hound Master

Smash Journeyman
Noucles hey i was wondering if u wanted to be my partner i need a shiek or fox just someone fast. Cause my doc needs someone with speed. And trust me we will win this team tourny. I would get halo but he's either not coming or hes probaly teaming up with someone else. So how about it man u and me take it all in the tag team tourny. Woot Woot. Holla back man, if anything goes wrong with my doc ill just use captn falcon. I traded my fox skill for captn. LOL i felt in love with captn.
Thats it.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
T.T ..."seriously, your breaking my cohones here...mi amigos!

Originally posted by Maverick
Rwing_Wurm_Champ: How come I'm not on your list of great smashers? ;_; I thought I was special!!!!!!

My theropist lied to me... ;_;
"Pffft! You have no feelings for me, I see now. T.T "boohooboohoo"
O man I so like was breaking mi ballsacks here trying to maticulously come up with the right game plan...
Censor dodging really
I mean, I thought you would be satisfied with just that, hype factor I mean you can't be reppin, fla if your having what seems to be casual conversations. I mean come on...this is a Tourney where talking about here! Okay, like since when did this become sortofa "my thread: deal here" lol !
Fine, I am looking for more ppl to add to my list; therefore theres more then enough room for you mon ami, except I don't have enough money to shell out, so I had to pick a select few. I MEAN REALLY PICKY!!
IF YOU STILL WANNA BE ON DA LIST, YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO GIVE SOMETHING, EQUIVELANT TRADE MON AMI, I AIN'T RICH Y'KNOW.

by Red on "The plain truth"

Rwing, you talk a lot of garbage, but hey, that's why i like you .
*claps hands to face, like macolly culken, from home alone*
Wow, you paid me a compliment! No, freaking way...I guess money do that to people, bring out da "evangelicism" from within people..lol
....er, ooops, better not jinx it
by I-iiiit's official...ppl..be afraid be very afraid.
Yes and i do hope to challenge Chu Dat to an ENORMOUS money match, Dragon wants his honor, and he will get it.
Omg. omg. OMF'ing, Gawd!!! omg...its sooo, official then...now I have to put everything in order before all of which I am etting up, will go all poopoo...to heck in a handbasket! Oi, wow why did you except...cause now I have to deliver on my end of the bargain. Dude, you have to be the Anti-Christ! Seriously I swear...you are the apocalypse...what plague have you set as traps to snap the strings attached to my money that is to be pulled back to me in my pocket, before anyone could get at it. No, I can't lose focus now. I have to be assured that U do not get at my pocket strings attached to my balls like my ego! My cohones is mine and mine alone to cut off, mister! lol I mean I'll share with chicas, but not for you to cut off! You going down sucka, Alphazealot shall own you...o crap I told you the opponent you shall be facing, in the near coming future. Crimey!
Of course, just the number 2 pro smasher hopefully comeing to this event. IF! If the deal works out...and I like what he or she has to offer. ...It may not fall through...so don't be surprised when I tell you this person is not coming. okay??

"Last,WILL & Testaments"
Dont you worry, i'll make sure i money match all my rivals, and all my friends, i hope no one dissapoints me.
I seem to have cought the money bug from Swen...
*Eyes become money symbols" "Cha-ching!!!!

Cloud Strife X :Did you get it...the file I sent you?
How do you feel about what went down with me and this person, excepting the matchup, will you except the challenge are you upset with me haveing you as a heavy hitter along with delani on my list?
Will you still exept the challenge I set up with you against this particular person that is the # 1 opponent. I need to know because you haven't replied at all ...so I am abit concerned. I'd like to know that this will not bring negative attraction to FLA, if it will I'll stop, and call the whole thing off. well?

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
tooooo far for poor ol lord of falcons

u people need to make tourneys in ORLANDO i mean like its in the middle wow wow yay yay and like yeais plus! naruto tournaments too naruto gekitou 3 but no three man specials thats a sign of gay ness and also yeais plus!

ahaha

Zarelid

Smash Lord
hey CSX saw your trailer for this tournament, I gotta give you props for it. I think it's cool that you took time out to make a trailer for a tournament, but I can't make it. I live in southern Cali, just givin ya props for makin a trailer ^_^.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
RWING:

Don't you worry amigo, like i said, 75% chance, and the chances don't seem to be getting any higher, if anything they may be decreasing. As long as i stay interested, i'll go.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"02/19/05 Opening Trailor 1st PAGE

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
Almost forgot:

Entry Fee is 5$! I hope I made myself clear it is 5$!
I was forced to raise it since I had to pull alot more sources for food reservationd a purchase of extra t.v.'s etc...etc...
do you still need extra tv's? i was gonna bring one but from reading this im not sure if you got all you need or what.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Is there going to be a team battle tournament? And if there is do we have to pay for that separately? And how much would it cost to enter in team battle tourney?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"02/19/05 Opening Trailor 1st PAGE

Originally posted by Thomas Tipman
do you still need extra tv's? i was gonna bring one but from reading this im not sure if you got all you need or what.
Yes tipman I do still need extra t.v.'s

Rwing - What file and who are you talking about?

Calibur -cal there is a 2v2 tourney but If you are talking about crews I don't know let me see if I can get the tourney out of the way before 10p.m. first then if so we will have time to add in w/e

Zeralid - oh yea thnx btw but it was young Ic3 who mostly worked on that specific trailor 2 so you gotta add mad props to him.

Foods will be sold on grounds

Pizza
Chicken
Chips
Drinks
etc...etc...

I just finished paying for everything out of pocket this weekend so tourney is set and defanitely a big big go!

can't wait to see everyone there.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Re: tooooo far for poor ol lord of falcons

Originally posted by falconlord7
u people need to make tourneys in ORLANDO i mean like its in the middle wow wow yay yay and like yeais plus! naruto tournaments too naruto gekitou 3 but no three man specials thats a sign of gay ness and also yeais plus!

ahaha
that was a stupid post. anyways.

Cloud i sent you a pm with my pre-registration. But my pm tracking said that you had yet to open it. I dont know if maybe i sent it to the wrong person or what. maybe you should check your pm's to see if you got it. If not i will have to send another one.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"02/19/05 Opening Trailor

Rwing - What file and who are you talking about?

etc...etc...
Wel, I'm not telling you now. Shiit you don't even except file transfers through aim like wtf yo...no wonder you are so clueless as to what the heck I'm talking about; I mean literally.
Wanna know be on aim tonight....there you get what I give.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"02/19/05 Opening Trailor

Zeralid - oh yea thnx btw but it was young Ic3 who mostly worked on that specific trailor 2 so you gotta add mad props to him.

ok mad props to you young IC3

Jit

Smash Journeyman
hey swen, are you gonna update the first page as to who has pre registered or not? also, If Thomas Tipman is bringing extra TV's I'll bring my gamecube, I can't take a TV.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo, Cloud, what's with dissing me on the last page? Come on, man, you have to admit that you haven't seen me play for a while and could, possibly, win this tourney. That was mean. whatever, We'll just see how I do at the tourney. I'm looking to impress some peeps.

As for the Faconlord guy, 2 things.
1. I live in Lakeland, just west of Orlando, and I'm coming to this tourney.
2. MLG (arguably the best people at running tourneys) is coming to...you guessed it... ORLANDO!!! April 23rd. mlgpro.com

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Melee guy - I was kidding around

Loserlad - I look at the names on the headings of the pm's I have yet to pull time out to start copying every single last person that pre registered.

Rwing - I read ur PM and ur crazy tell him to contact me via aim.

Jit - give me a break here I am a full time colledge student I got alot of hw to do you know....

But I will get started on that right now since I have free time.

Anyone else got a problem to ask good ol cloud?

Or is there more info that everyone would like to know lemme know whats up.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Kidding around??!?!?!?! That's strictly prohibited here. This is Smashboards. Nobody "kids around." Ha ha. I was too. Anyway, that's cool. c ya

Jit

Smash Journeyman
So I take it you do want me to take my gamecube. :) Cool.
Also I will help you with stations or whatever once I get knocked out. ;)

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Loserlad - I look at the names on the headings of the pm's I have yet to pull time out to start copying every single last person that pre registered.
I know you're busy, and I know it's a bit of work Swen, but you might wanna do that sooner than later. The list of preregistry is pretty small right now. Which makes it look like a small tournament (which it really isn't. I'd guess 40 people at the moment, which would make for like 600 bucks prize money just for singles. That's somewhat of a guess though).

It's a fact though that competition begets competition, the more people are shown to be preregistered, the more appealing the tournament gets. If I were you I'd make it a priority, but it's your tournament.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo ok, I'm still not 100% sure if I am going.

If I do, Chris or anyother member in the WA would like to team up with me?

Also i'll start accepting money matches or any other challenge of some sort once I am 100% sure.

HOLLA

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
fox hound master:

i think me and noucles had agreed to do teams and ominismash, at least thats what we discussed, in any case, you'll prolly only contact him through his cell phone, cause he said he wasnt gonna stop by here much at all since he got his job.

But i'm definitely flexible, a friend of mine is coming, he's new, but holy friggin' **** did he get good fast, i taught him the ways of smash maybe 2 months ago and already he's doing spot on wavedash evasion with his mario and countering, its some crazy **** man, he's like the soon to be american brown mario o.O;

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Lumbro
I know you're busy, and I know it's a bit of work Swen, but you might wanna do that sooner than later. The list of preregistry is pretty small right now. Which makes it look like a small tournament (which it really isn't. I'd guess 40 people at the moment, which would make for like 600 bucks prize money just for singles. That's somewhat of a guess though).

It's a fact though that competition begets competition, the more people are shown to be preregistered, the more appealing the tournament gets. If I were you I'd make it a priority, but it's your tournament.
Yea Lumbro you got a point...

I cleared out my PM Box guys and posted it on the first page, however I still need some names from Young ic3 also people who registered str8 through aim don't worry I haven't forgoten you I just need to find the paper with your names.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Challengers. Are You ...Ready?!!!?!!

I can provide the hype you need sir...provided that I get 80% of all the spoils? j/k I...hrrmmm, probably can come up with something, proided that I have the necessary players. Seems like everyone is bored, just like I am. RED TAMPAX, where the hell are you you made this thread sux huge "MONKEY BALLZ!!!"

Whatever looks like its up to me to save this thread from being the laughing stock of the net.

YO! THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO THE WEST COAST, THE EAST COAST, MIDWEST "HAMMERZ", DA DEEP DURTY, DURTY, SOUTH! " WE READY TO KNOCK OUT ALL CONTENDERS
If you must know, I'm rolling in doe that hit you harder then Chu Dat'z one handed beat down on Red Dragon, that will put you in a comatosed state, people.

Reason:
Since I shall be leaving, moving up north I might as well leave with money in my pockets, that's right my pocket pot is $400 bones!
I'm so loaded right now, that I'm ready to start this ****bidding!
Read Below:
But first a brief intro
"Here it is- O! Er...holdup a minute.
rummaging through costume box
: puts on a Don Kings wig :
"Let us get this party started my fellow Sexy, drop-dead gorgeous lady gamerz, and of course the suckerz, er I mean germs. Okay okay, male gamerz. Right! Here it is, I bet $150 dollars on my man Cal, er..uh :go gets calculator, to estimate the ratio of earnings won back: .."Gawd Dam'n!!" Scratch that what I meant to say was the Southeastern royalties from WA & Gspot both camps most fines!
DaHeavyWeightz
"Cloud & Delani"
And I wouldn't be Don King if I didn't have alittle insurance at the side if thingz go, um, south!-WHICH IT WON'T
"I bet money on outter staters, like $100 bones split into $50's against Chudatz "One handed beat down"skillz. So, that's $50 for each hand that chudat beats you with. "If Chu shows up"

Itz Official
If you can beat these bad boyz then you got yourself the greatest brag rights and Title for the Southeastern. For laying the baddest *** whooping you put down on everyone as well as any other team down here in FLA.
I am really, really, serious about this, I am so confident in these two Gamerz of valor as having the best skillz in the south, and anywhere that they go they will shut it down!
Don't get me wrong, I will be wanting my money back!
Ofcourse I wouldn't be Don king if I didn't lol...
Leave the name of the state you hailing from.
The crew you rolling with.
What titles you've won that makes you on par if not better then These PLayerz..ya heard!
When you coming what plans you have set up...

edit: Bring game cube and tv, nd extra money, cause you will go home empty handed, so better have extra bus fare, lol

Heavy hitterz list:
1)CloudStrifeX
2)Delani
3)Maverick...maybe

Gonna redit this page again sometimes later: so shut the heck up

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Re: Challengers. Are You ...Ready?!!!?!!

Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ
If you must know, I'm rolling in doe that hit you harder then Chu Dat'z one handed beat down on Red Dragon, that will put you in a comatosed state, people.
wow, it sucks how few people in the world have lost to one hand yet red is the only person reminded of it everyday.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Yo ok, I'm still not 100% sure if I am going.

If I do, Chris or anyother member in the WA would like to team up with me?
yeah i would liek to team up wit you flowin, but thats if i come cuz its hard to get a ride up there but i have 3 chances to come, one if my dad takes me, two if dew's mom takes us, or if rock/andy comes and picks me up. but yeah if i come we'll team up :D

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
*takes off Don Kings wig off Rwing*

What does Don King have to say now *****? LOL!

Are you coming to Omnismash for sure now?
eh?...i don't know as of yet, I have been telling almost every person that have been aiming me the same exact question. Bleah, seriously like wtf lol ...I will have to admit, if i happen to move before teh day of Omnimash...then everyone will know immediatly in here.

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
someone... anyone...

if some from around orlando can take me for 10 bux id go i only have like 30 bux now and like ima bum again and like yea ten bux yea....

ahaha

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
New updates

MAJOR UPDATES ON FIRST PAGE START READING FROM TIME CHART DOWN!\

Also I have addedd more to the list but I am not done I still need to find the paper I had on aim and there are still people who are uncertain on if they are going to make this or not!

PLEASE!

Let Me know!

TOURNEY IS 3 WEEKS AWAY PEOPLE I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Thomas Tipman
everything looks like it coming together well, cant wait. funny thing how the frist page reads (17 preregistered) and the list goes to 50+. good luck getting things organized and all.
Darnit can I not make 1 error with you people...

I am only human give me a break I forgot to change the number big deal <_<

Happy now :o

But good lookin out though tipman :)

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Cloud, was unable to get Siperoth....a.k.a Ken, he replied to a pm I sent him like yesterday, actually 2 days ago, and it's a no go for him he is too tied up with school, and other complications that would only hamper his ability to be eligible to be a participant in "Omnimah"

On another note...I have to let everyone know as of now, I am not going to be able to come to Omnimash, the funny thing is this, some ******* stole my parents ride like this morning...Now, i have to send emails to different insurance agencies...get the banks to send back a reply in granting us the privledge in getting our copy of such and such items warranted for this uneventful morning that we are undergoing as of this time. Please wish for the best for me and my family....

loserlad89

Smash Ace
man this tournament is going to be so awesome. There is a lot of people coming, hopefully i will do pretty good. This is going to be my first major tournament. I cant wait for it.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cloud....I don't know how but it says on the first post that I am one of the pre-registered (yet I don't recall ever pre-registering)!!!

So unless one of my crew did it for me.....then I think I should do my actual pre-registration in a day or two!!!

:cool:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by QDVS
Cloud....I don't know how but it says on the first post that I am one of the pre-registered (yet I don't recall ever pre-registering)!!!

So unless one of my crew did it for me.....then I think I should do my actual pre-registration in a day or two!!!

:cool:
Young Ic3 told me that rock crock pre reg'ed you take it up with him I am just following the lists.

Do you want me to take you out of the list?

hack/odin

Smash Apprentice
**** csx next time you make a torney think twice if u ever make another its just to much trouble for one person with all the bicthing people with the little mistakes not everyone perfect

well anyways i would like to register everyone from down here not just fox bone and me

snake
shadows
dgox
monkey
danny

well nice posting been the longest ,hope u missed us.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Fhoud: Im still not 100% sure I can go, I will know for sure by the 12th.
And since I agreed to team with XiF then he's my first choice for teams,(though i think my first choice for a partner was charles, or lambchops ) if Xif's friend shows up then it would be better for Xif to team up with him, then I will team with you, since I don't know if Charles can even go, and I can't pay for lambchops team entry.

Xif: Let me know if you're friend is going to enter teams, because then it will be better if you team with him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom