• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
It is not that I want to be taken off the list, I just didn't know if whoever pre-registered me might have accidentally put incorrect info!!!

So I will PM or IM Young Ice and do my pre-registration just incase any of the info already sent was incorrect!!!

Can't wait to play all of you guys again......especially you (Cloud), Maverick, Flowin, and Delaini!!!

:cool:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
So noucles is charles and them coming cause I need to know so I can add em to the list btw odin PM me those names.

Syn PM me all that information whenever you get the chance.

QDVS don't worry I have all the info that I need from you.

Any other questions?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing...Someone stole the car... geez what an unfortunate turn of events. I was hoping to see how you act in your first tournament. lol. Just remember that if there is a will there is a way. :)

And am I the only person here that is going to use my Link for the whole tournament? Or is everyone here just going top tier through out the whole event? :shyguy: lol.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, Cloud thanks!!!

Oh and are you even going to make it to this tourney Calibur???

I really want to play you, but from what I heard, the last tourney you actually made it to was Rock's first tourney.....more than a year ago!!!

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces at the tourney!!!

:cool:

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
calibur: your gonna play link only through out the whole tourney without switching it up (link pride shows:chuckle: )? i dont get to play different people often so im gonna try all my favs out. what time are you gonna be up at BCC? maybe we could squeeze in some friendlies before the tourney.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Heh, yeah, duh Im going to be there, Im already registered QDVS. And of course Im going to use my other characters in friendlies, not just Link. Mr. T... lol... Im not sure when Im going to arrive. I would like to be there at least one hour before the tournament starts. But I'll definitly arrive on time unless I have car trouble. >_<

Mav

Furries For The Win
This tourney is coming together ^.^ YAY for Melee!!!!!

Cloud: I'm gonna talk to my friend today to see if he's 100 percent going. Though I'm sure he is. I just want to here it from him. Then I'll PM you his pre-reg.

ShiekSSBM: Very good chance I'm heading to Naples this Sat to volunteer at Shywolf again. So after I'm done, maybe we can get some smashing done... if your awake this time that is. XD Also, I do want you to team with Flowin. W.A sticks together. We are a pack ^.^

Lumbro: I'm studying now to be a Assistant Vet. and was doing some H.W when I came across a term I found quite interesting. "Lumbo": lower back, loin. So as of this moment, you are no longer reffered to as Goomba. Your new name is "Lumbo" or "loin" ^.^

EDIT: One more thing!!!!!!! Why isn't Lumbro on the pre-reg list cause I know he's coming. And what about Derigo? Is he showing up?

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
I dont see n e reason why i wont be going to this tournament.

So status now has climb to 90% chance of going

I really do want to make it to this but knowin the bull**** that occurs in Miami... something is bound to happen. :o

But n e ways... i will put my A game if i go. Ill keep checkin up on ur posts if there is any revelence.

I would like to be considered part of WA for this tourney but since none of you take me seriously i will go in as w.e u want me to be. Either WA or LLama... So Holla

Mav

Furries For The Win
Llama: This tourney should be A O.K. After all, me and Cloud are well respected FL Tourney hosters. And Cloud has put alot of money out of his own pocket to fund this. So if something were to happen, it wouldn't be benificial to his pocket book.

hack/odin

Smash Apprentice
ok for you noucles it might be help but for him i guess it might be bicthing or fustrating for stupid little mistakes

csx: ill im u later after work if u on or when i see u ill tell u all the info k

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Cloud, my name still isnt on the pre-registered list on the first page. I know that you said you hadnt found the list of people that only sent you their info on aim, but i PMed you. i know your busy organizing but i just wanted to know what was up.

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Lumbro: I'm studying now to be a Assistant Vet. and was doing some H.W when I came across a term I found quite interesting. "Lumbo": lower back, loin. So as of this moment, you are no longer reffered to as Goomba. Your new name is "Lumbo" or "loin" ^.^
You've referred to me as Goomba??

EDIT: One more thing!!!!!!! Why isn't Lumbro on the pre-reg list cause I know he's coming. And what about Derigo? Is he showing up?
I PM'ed Cloud and Ic3 my info like 2 weeks ago, when I was asking about preregistry and I posted that I sent the info. In the case of Derigo, I'd put money on him going. However, he hasn't said anything himself. I just haven't seen him in a couple weeks because of school and other social obligations.

EDIT: Upon new inspection, I am now on the prereg. Even before I made this post, so it was updated very very recently. My mistake.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by loserlad89
Cloud, my name still isnt on the pre-registered list on the first page. I know that you said you hadnt found the list of people that only sent you their info on aim, but i PMed you. i know your busy organizing but i just wanted to know what was up.
Interesting loser lad I probably just missed ur name in my PM box...there are aloooot of names there I have about 300+ messadges I have to look through in my PM box so just let me know if I missed you.

Just a simple mistake and lumbro I crossed up your name with one of my representatives at the tournament my fault...anyhow I have class mostly all morning today so I will get to doing another recheck on my PM box to try and make sure that I do not miss anyone else...

Sorry for the inconvinience but I am trying as hard as I can to keep things smooth people please understand that.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
ShiekSSBM: Very good chance I'm heading to Naples this Sat to volunteer at Shywolf again. So after I'm done, maybe we can get some smashing done... if your awake this time that is. XD Also, I do want you to team with Flowin. W.A sticks together. We are a pack ^.^
Yo wut time should i wake up for u to come to my/dews house? is the wolf thing closer to my house or dews? lol yea ill team with flowin, WA pryde

Cloud: i guess ill pre-register, but im still not sure if im going, but theres more of a chance of going then not going.

if i come to this tourney i want all of g-spot to make it too, i wanna play all of them =D

somedude123

Smash Ace
Yo Cloud

I will try to find out which Knights can make it to Omnismash by this weekend. Ask Pills if he is going , I havent see him in ages.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you're getting worked, cloud.

Hey guys, give him a break now ( I dont mean the PM's), Hes doing all he can to get **** straight and in order for the tourny.

I dont know how he does it, but I would be stressed out if I were in his shoes right now...

B.T.W. Thanks Odin for Pre-Reg. my info.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
awesome news, i just talked to my dad and he said he can take us(me,dewdadash,and ******). Im not sure if chu is coming to this or not, he needs to tell me wheter he'll come to my house or not, lookin forward for the tourney =D

Flowin: we teamin up, we need a team name from you or someone with good ideas cause i always coem up with lame team names lol.

Cloud: i saw me and dew already on the pre-registered list, put ****** down too.

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Just a simple mistake and lumbro I crossed up your name with one of my representatives at the tournament my fault...

Sorry for the inconvinience but I am trying as hard as I can to keep things smooth people please understand that.
No worries. You're being responsive to questions and trying to accommodate everyone. That's all part of being a good tournament organizer. Props to you.

if i come to this tourney i want all of g-spot to make it too, i wanna play all of them =D
Chu spoke highly of you in a thread somewhere recently (maybe top 10 US vs. Japan or something like that?) So yeah, I wanna play you too.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
So shiek it is for sure that you dew and ****** are coming? good stuff.

I still need some pre reg info from a good bit of people maverick your friend and also I am still looking for that aim list...

Shiek could you send me ******'s info or at least his real name and location?

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
So shiek it is for sure that you dew and ****** are coming? good stuff.

Shiek could you send me ******'s info or at least his real name and location?
ya were coming, ****** is my little bro Richy so same location

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bump..

Are you trying to tell me that I have over 50 pre reg. and no one can think of a conversation to talk about!

Are all questions answered regarding the tournament?

Cmon people speek up I need to know...so this way nothing can happen like "You should had told us that from the get go."

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bump..

Are you trying to tell me that I have over 50 pre reg. and no one can think of a conversation to talk about!

Are all questions answered regarding the tournament?

Cmon people speek up I need to know...so this way nothing can happen like "You should had told us that from the get go."

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I will be able to bring a camera and record matches for sure. I will put them up on the hub as well.(There are already plenty of matches of Team Fort on the hub. Check them out.)

Also, I want to do some money matches. So far I am money matching Red Dragon, as well as a match for best Pika in FL(non-moneymatch).

So, does anyone else feel like moneymatching me? My mains are in my sig.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
man, team F.O.R.T. is going to ****ing pwn this tourney. we got skill like you people couldnt believe. you're all going to have to cry yourselves to sleep that night after we destroy you. One of us will win singles, and then Dennis (RockCrock) and I are going to win doubles. Its gonna be unbelievable. thats right.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by RockCrock
Dem mains bes da too goods fos them Zack. Take all their money. :D
I lost you half way through the sentence; what?

man, team F.O.R.T. is going to ****ing pwn this tourney. we got skill like you people couldnt believe. you're all going to have to cry yourselves to sleep that night after we destroy you. One of us will win singles, and then Dennis (RockCrock) and I are going to win doubles. Its gonna be unbelievable. thats right.
*sneezes* Sorry, Im allergic to bull****.

Lol. Just kidding, trying to add some fun. XDD

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
lol

What's that from again? Oh yeah I,Robot.

Hah just don't listen to loserlad. He's never been to an upscale tourney in his life. He has no idea.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CozaMonkey

Hah just don't listen to loserlad. He's never been to an upscale tourney in his life. He has no idea.

that doesnt matter. im well aware of my buttload of skill, along with the rest of Team Fort. btw Calibur Champ, Team F.O.R.T stands for Fcuking Only Real Tang. Tang meaning ******. nah jk. its because we are all from the ft. myers area. i think its kind of gay but whatever. i got to show my team spirit.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I will be bringing a Video Camera to the tourney. What I plan on doing, is recording the tourney scene as well as matches so that a nice trailer can be made in the future incase there ever be an Omnismash 2. To all of you who are bringing a cam: Make sure to record the tourney scene as well as matches. The more footage we got, the better the trailer will look. I also plan on doing interviews during the tourney.

Noucles: I think Pill is going. He stayed at my house last friday night and told me himself he was going.

Cloud: What do you think of my idea to film things for a future trailer? Oh and what about the matches we recorded? Are they being worked on? I kinda want the tape back as soon as possible.

Lumbo (spelled that way on purpose ^.^): looking foward to seeing you and all of G-Spot at tourney. Is FlameWind-Dave going?

ShiekSSBM: Sorry I wasn't at Naples last weekend. I couldn't go after all. Good stuff that you guys are coming for sure. Flowin is good with team names so I'm sure he'll come up with something. Falco + Shiek on a team = Scary xD Wolf Pride!!!! Me and Cloud's team name is "Scapegoat" ^_^ *insert goat sound here*

Flowin: I'm thinking you can practice your comentator (sp) skills this weekend. Is it ok if we drop by your place on Friday like last time?

I love you all =)

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
TEAM FORT IS GARBAGE!!!

Dirt waiting to be stepped on, and the ground is going to be Omnismash.

You ****** ain't ****, your skill ain't ****, your family ain't ****. XD

I'm tired of hearing its bull, i guess Rock's cockyness caught up on the rest of his crew.

LoserLad, Rock, and Coza are my b1tches, they stay on my ****.

Imma take my **** and sweep it up their gay *****.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'll just be over there *points to place far away* and calmly watch the explostion from a safe distance ^-^

Coza: I'll money match you. 10 bucks? In truth I would money match the whole crew of team FORT in singles play if they would like. 10 bucks each except for Rock cause that is 20 bucks.

Top Bottom