• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Its true, im going to stick my huge **** up Rock's ***, and take his money, cuz he's a friggin prostitute.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Rock: =)

Red Dragon: Chill man. There is a right way to stir up conflict and there is a wrong way. You're making FL look childish.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by QDVS
I'll money match you Maverick!!!

Yes please do calm down guys sheesh!!!

Am I the only one not being cocky on my team???

:cool:

Sorry qdvs but your whole team consists of cocky little brats that do not know when to shut there mouths....

However if your team consists on saying things that I do not favor in standards I will start laying out my own punishments....

So cozer and loserlad you 2 need to calm down greatly however, because **** bloack may be cocky and annoying but the thing I gotta give him is he knows when his mouth has gone to far unlike the both of you....

Translation stop talking so much trash to people when you do not even know them in my thread through my tournament.

Thank you.

Can you people make challenges without censor dodging and uneeded temper tantrums and foolish trash talk?

Just **** talk in a fun way don't you people understand this concept anymore?

Just my 2 cents
If you don't like.....well that then is just not something you should let me know....

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Shut the **** up Mave, you know i'm just playing around.

I love team FORT, they my ******, they know im just messing <(^-^)>

Mav

Furries For The Win
Red: Playing around or not, you're still making FL look bad. If I were from another state and I opened up this thread and saw your post, (along with other peoples posts) I'd think FL was noobish. Like I said, there is a right way to stir things up and a wrong way. At least try and look a little more mature about it. That's my two cents on the issue.

Cloud: You missed my question above.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

Hmmm im glad sheik can provide a ride for me for tis tourney ^^"

hmmm sense im pretty sure this is gonna be like my last FL tourney i dont care waht the turnout of these money matches will be but i plan on money matchin

Red ($50 money match xD)
cloud
mav
possibly flowin (if i still have money left over <.<)
shadows (jus mebe)

most of these money matches will prolly be $10 or below i dunt got much money to spare...

O yah n i need a partner for this tourney ( as usual sheik bails on meh )

loserlad89

Smash Ace
im not being cocky. lol. im just kidding around. i know im not the best at smash, but im getting better. the only cocky one on our team is Rock, and if he wins omnismash we will never hear the end of it. jesus, i dont even wanna think about that. Andy, you might not be cocky but you are probably the most annoying member of our team with your godforsaken 3 punctuation marks after everything you say. it makes me wanna puke, and then beat you in a money match and take all your money. ;) i hope i get matched up with some n00b in the first round so i dont get last place. Red Dragon could take that spot nicely. XD. jk. Reds my boy, he helps me with spanish hw.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
red: are you really gonna money match dew for $50? cause if your serious i feel bad for the loser (fifty is alot).

with the cameras, i hope people either bring a tripod or dont **** around. i hate watching vids were the dude is talking and trying to record a match. the camera is moving all over the play and its like how the hell did that other dude win.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
Sorry qdvs but your whole team consists of cocky little brats that do not know when to shut there mouths....

However if your team consists on saying things that I do not favor in standards I will start laying out my own punishments....

So cozer and loserlad you 2 need to calm down greatly however, because **** bloack may be cocky and annoying but the thing I gotta give him is he knows when his mouth has gone to far unlike the both of you....

Translation stop talking so much trash to people when you do not even know them in my thread through my tournament.

Thank you.

Can you people make challenges without censor dodging and uneeded temper tantrums and foolish trash talk?

Just **** talk in a fun way don't you people understand this concept anymore?

Just my 2 cents
If you don't like.....well that then is just not something you should let me know....
What the **** did I say that was cocky.

Also, I know Ben and Eric both have cameras with tripods(well at least one does), so I'm pretty sure we've got that covered.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CozaMonkey
What the **** did I say that was cocky.

Also, I know Ben and Eric both have cameras with tripods(well at least one does), so I'm pretty sure we've got that covered.

yeah but Ben is a ****ing piece of **** and sucks at everything. Eric is cool though.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
LoserLad, your spanish skillz are getting better son XDD, pwn them teachers with that A+. :D

Maverick, i don't really care, i'm not making FL look bad, stop talking ****, drop it.

DEWWWW!!!!

You're out of your mind Dew, holla at me on AIM about that money match. Remember that i love you and that you are extremely sexy XD.

Has anyone seen Dew in Gunbound?, the guy is GOD. :chuckle:

loserlad89

Smash Ace
gunbound is all he fcuking played when we were over at his house for smash. he took a break from gunbound to get his luigi pwned by my fox though.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Chris, our team shall be named "WOLF's C0CK".

Falco is a **** so ya know how it is. hehehhe.

Anyways I am still trying my best to make it so holla at me when I am 100% going.

HOLLA

loserlad89

Smash Ace
shut up andy. i played him twice. the first time he beat my fox with his marth and the second time i beat his luigi with my fox. so shut your mouth biatch.

RockCrock

Smash Champion

Cloud, your blowing this out of proportion. I can understand that you don't want all this crap in your thread, but ragging on everyone in our crew based upon the actions of one... thats just not right. :(

And would you please stop calling me cocky?

loserlad89

Smash Ace
dennis, stop being so **** cocky. your making our crew look like ****. ****it. im sorry guys. RockCrock gets a little out of hand sometimes. this one time, he actually thought he was good at smash, how cute is that. he can be a handful but i love the little guy.

hack/odin

Smash Apprentice
**** now i know why mave cares so much people in fl talk so much **** they get caught in it and when they talk it it is for the dumbist reason to like the stupid remarks that red and fort did they didn't have to do that at all all they do is bicth at themsleves on aim if not somewhere else other people then the peopl from fl read this i bet they are thinking look at these dudes they can't talk without saying **** **** *** ext there a bonch of *******es well anyways to my point you do make fl look bad when you do stupid remaks like that

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by hack/odin
**** now i know why mave cares so much people in fl talk so much **** they get caught in it and when they talk it it is for the dumbist reason to like the stupid remarks that red and fort did they didn't have to do that at all all they do is bicth at themsleves on aim if not somewhere else other people then the peopl from fl read this i bet they are thinking look at these dudes they can't talk without saying **** **** *** ext there a bonch of *******es well anyways to my point you do make fl look bad when you do stupid remaks like that

sorry, i wont talk **** anymore. i will just win the tourney and that will speak for itself. jk. im done. seriously. i am.

X.X

Smash Cadet
Me(Motar), Halo and 2 of our friends who have been practicing will be attending. Can't wait to play with everyone again.

I_Have_No_Idea

Smash Rookie
Seriously, this has got to be the funniest thing i have ever read. Who gives a flying crap about "FL's Rep" ?

(except for loserlad, no one likes him. heh)

Pill_Pusher

Smash Apprentice
South Florida, Pembroke Pines/Hollywood area
Originally posted by FlowinWater
Chris, our team shall be named "WOLF's C0CK".

Falco is a **** so ya know how it is. hehehhe.

Anyways I am still trying my best to make it so holla at me when I am 100% going.

HOLLA
No, no, no, yo...WE need to team together. You know we can sweep that tourney with our insane team combo skills...we were made for eachother...:( Just remember that sweet Falcon Punch wreckage and those crazy double rests! And don't even get me started with the laser~>lightning kick pwnage..it wasn't fair...where am I gonna find another sweet Falco to team with?

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Hey noucles, zorro, charles, we gotta figure out what we're gonna do for omnismash.
Noucles-Figure out if you can make it man! If you can then you should come and sleep over so that i can give you a ride the next day. Same for charles. Maybe we can all go to alberto since he's the one who'll most likely be able to take us.

Also...i lost my 15 bucks for this tourney.. don't worry Swen, unless I don't get a ride I'll enter this.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by RockCrock
Cloud, your blowing this out of proportion. I can understand that you don't want all this crap in your thread, but ragging on everyone in our crew based upon the actions of one... thats just not right. :(

And would you please stop calling me cocky?
No

And I am not blowing out of proportion....

I still do not like you.

Sorry

P.S. I ragged on everyone who talked foolishness in my thread I said nothing bad about you so there is no reason to get involved I am not being a bad person but this is the type of crowd control I have to do to 50% of floridians for them to learn how to behave.

And btw do not take that last paragraph as a way to say I don't hate you because I still do.

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
hello

Originally posted by X.X
Me(Motar), Halo and 2 of our friends who have been practicing will be attending. Can't wait to play with everyone again.
nothing much, I just thought i should add the names of those two new players are "Prince0fSilence" and "Zeus8711" for any that may be interested.
Also this will be their first tourney, so if anyone sees them around the floor area, and are wanting to. Welcome them to the tourney scene. : )

As for myself i can't wait to see everyone again. : )
If any are interested in money matches ill be listening.

thats all, hope to see all there~

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
No I probably will not be entering singles rock I am pushing it already to far by entering teams. If I have enough staff by the time then I probably will.

By the way I noticed alot of people are challenging money matches, remember that all money matches must go through me first before handled or else you will be forced to leave tourney grounds, I have 0 problem with money matches but gambling is gambling and I have to keep it out of controll so please ask me first before any of these takes place.

I am running this under a very professional setting so please be respectfull to me and staff.

As for Halo, that is great that you have friends coming along....

I will be sure to give them a good greeting at the door.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I wouldnt worry about the **** talk unless it was implied to me. The more and more people get involved the worst it gets, so I wouldnt worry if the argument was just from 2 people. Anyways...

Great to see more people are coming. I would definitely like to see the practice at ZP pay off at this tournament, cant wait to play everyone there.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
First page updated, I put my phone number as well as more addedd to the pre reg list...

We are looking at aloooooot of people here guys, 50 pre reg'd, amazing not including the people that the fliers are going to bring.

This is looking very promising.

But please if you do not see your name in the first post, let me know immediately so I may solve that simple problem.

Thnks guys

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Alright i got some info for you cloud... sorry, i know that you've been up to your eyeballs in tourney host work, and it's gotta be tiring... many thanks for all that you have done:

My friend is definitely going, i dont have all his info, but if you could, put him down in the pre reg as topgunjesus.

Another friend of mine and his is going too, but i'm not completely sure.

-----------------------------------------------------

Noucles: yeah, i guess me and my friend will be doing teams then, you go on ahead with FoxHound, me and him will pwn with our technical stadium skillz =P (he plays HRC now)

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm working on some new stadium tricks just for you guys =P, i promise it'll be worth watching.

i'm out for now, cept for...

NOUCLES: CHECK YOUR PM BOX! (i'mma send you something right now) >_>

peace all.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
quote from dewdadash
as usual sheik bails on meh
dew: name another time i bailed out on you for teams...., i was going to bail on you at reds tourney for chu dat but he cancelled teams, so i actually never bailed on you =p.

Flowin: LOL that team name R0x00rz"WOLF's C0CK".

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
CLOUD

Hey bro i didn't see my name on the first page, please put it, i am going ya know.

And btw, i'm bringing my cube, so does that mean i don't have to pay an entrance fee?.

somedude123

Smash Ace
yo

Trash talk isnt bad as long as it doesnt get to the level of plain stupidity.

anyways

Pill: You could always team up with lambchops >.>, also check your PM box.

Chances are getting better for me to make it, again I'll preregister when I'm 100% sure. I should know by next week.

also my crew that can make it are for sure:
Zorro
Screen Name: El Zorro
phone number: dont know
E-mail Adress:dont know
Crew(so i we can separate brackets): Knights Of The South
thas his info, i dont know his phone by heart, I also dont want to post it without his permission.

Jit
Pills
Xif

uncertain or lost people:
Unstopable and Triple AAA(havent heard from them or talked to them in a while)
Charles and Bro( their chances of coming are severely random )
Alex aka Qban aka Pills friend who used to got to zp every day after work(Havent heard form him yet.)
Finly aka Finlink, he went with me to Gameaggedon (not sure if he can go).
Lambchops(depending on grades)

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Red Dragon
CLOUD

Hey bro i didn't see my name on the first page, please put it, i am going ya know.

And btw, i'm bringing my cube, so does that mean i don't have to pay an entrance fee?.
nah, in the first page it say if you bring a tv you get the hook up not the cube.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah! I'm back from D.C. I know you all missed me, but fear not! This thread is going to be more fun again because I am back.

Mav: Just thought I'd let you know. I showed Isai the fury of the "God tier" Gwa ha ha ha ha.

Top Bottom