• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crater12's Marth FAQ

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
be sure to watch all of his video's they'll show you every single advanced technique you'll need to know to create good mindgames, and learn good movement with your character. Also I main marth you could search my username on youtube and see some of my matches

Lady Enix

Smash Rookie
You're video is really good. I can sure gets some moves off when I go against peach 'cause I really suck against one. Thanks.

G@BE

Smash Lord
That peach video makes me want to vomit... camera needs to stay still for a second lol.
That peach was getting hit by alot of stupid **** your marth did. The peach player could have simply DI'd out of ever throw you did.

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Wow. But I have no problem against peach. Anyways my real problem is edge guarding link. I know all of the edge guard moves, but I just cant seem to hit him. He usually chain-grabs the stage then Up-bs his way back to the stage. Is there anyway I can get rid of him before he can grab the edge (except the usual edge guard moves).

IM_A_HUSTLA

Smash Journeyman
is marth an easier character to learn to use or is it gonna be hard learning how to shffl w/ him

i can shffl w/ falco and doc and i jus was looking for a new character to master

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man, this was so helpful for me, since I just began my journey with Marth. This guide showed me advanced tactics and techniques, and I would reccomend this to any new Marth player, such as myself. Once again, thanks.

Silver Sytos

Smash Apprentice
I have found out that f-tilt is a good edgeguarding tool too, since the opponent isn't expecting it. If you get the sweet spot then they're gone. :)

Great guide there.

Mantra

Smash Rookie
Awesome guide man it will really help me out.

<3 the combo part they work pretty well.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I've been taking a foray into Marth, and a couple of times I've found that in edgeguarding, if your opponent is in too awkward of a height for a dair( jsut too low to make it back to the edge but too high for the dtilt), if you wavedash back a little and ftiltit'll give them just enough of a trajectory for a spike. Not really something to plan on but it's come up a few times in my edge guarding game against peaches.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
yh the guide gave me some ideas its pretty good
nice job ho ever made it!

Top Bottom