• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crater12's Marth FAQ

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
G@BE said:
You want to know what i have noticed from this marth forum.

1,000 of people play marth but noone seems to want to talk about him. I think everyone is trying ot hide that the play with a homosexsual.

that is all

-Gabe
You are kidding right?

G@BE

Smash Lord
No!

im not ****ing kidding marth is a homosexsual even though i know he isnt.

Ask TGM if marth is homo.

**** if i were gay i would do marth... i did not say that....wait yes i did i posted it hehe ^_^

ie : i know marth is not really gay. From what TGM tells me Marth really wears a tiara becuase when his sister was dieing that was the last thing she gave him...er somthing i think.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
G@BE said:
**** if i were gay i would do marth... i did not say that....wait yes i did i posted it hehe
if you're referring to marth's sheer sexiness, and his contempt for those less sexy than him *cough* ROY *cough*, then i agree with you. Some people just like to say he's gay because

#1) they play roy, because he's so much easier to pick up in the beginning
#2) because you have marth as a playable character before roy... so when you get roy, he MUST be better >.>
#3) they themselves are gay and they are trying to connect to someone, even if it's just a video game character
#4) tryna get some cheap laughs because marth wears a tiara and has hair thats a TINY bit long
#5) marth is too sexy to be straight

My friend alvin looks like marth. without the tiara of course, but yeah. and H'ES not gay. lol. (i hope?!) Now then. go ye forth and tell all thine friends that marth is actually a piimp and a balla. It would be best to keep marth away from your girl and/or mother. That is all.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I dont care who agrees with who or who got on whos account.

I would do marth.....PERIOD.

his gloves reach too high on his arm to NOT do him.

his sexy voice makes me happy...in a certain area........yea whatever.

when u grab some one with marth, and click Z or A he rams his D and his knee into the opponents stomach.......that makes marth very "do-able" to me.

Gabe is afraid to admit he like marth in that kinky way...but not me.

by the way. i saw that guys rep points....it was -35.............how do u get/give rep points good or bad? and how much do u need to advance?

G@BE

Smash Lord
I said marth was toatly do-able

im talking about that exact post were i edited one. He got on and just started saying random **** so i took it off.

Useless Dave

Smash Rookie
Okay...I'm just gonna ignore all of that randomness.

This was a great guide, thanks for posting it here. It was extremely helpful for me. I've played as Marth for a while, but I never knew very many advanced techniques. This will definitely improve my game even more. I already did some of those things before knowing they were actual techniques, heh..

G@BE

Smash Lord
I dont really care for the randomness but seriously what the hell is there better to do in this guide...... read it lol jk

it was good....but have some fun jezz...us

G@BE

Smash Lord
Its not that it just makes me mad when people come in out of nowhere and say **** like that...

to me it seems like they think there better thats all..

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
This entire thread is too funny, but one thing that had me very .. disappointed was the character match-ups not having fox, and included.. roy? rotfl .. but yeah.. the whole marth vs. roy thing should simply be.. marth wins, don't pick roy against marth .. and edit and put some marth vs. roy.

LilNess

Smash Rookie
I like your guide, I plan to go to a tourny soon and my chars are ness(read the guide), marth(just read), and jiggly(need to read).Thank you for the help.

DonT

Smash Cadet
Man I read this guide a long time ago and it just help me improve my game ever since

Sry for not givin props earlier but I was just tryin to get better so i practiced a lot

Now I'm good with Marth and others

Thx dog

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
Read this when I wasn't a member (joined a few days ago), and it really helped, thanks dude!

uremog

Smash Ace
the vs section really should be updated but that guy hasn't been on in like, a year or so. whatevs, we'll do a new one for brawl.

0ttx

Smash Rookie
This is great! I learned a lot from reading this awesome guide and am attempting to add Marth to my list of mains. ^_^

Keep up the research!

Aiser

Smash Lord
The character match-up section could have been done alot better really. I mean thats why most look at a guide to see what character match-ups do what and yeah.

also it gives in accurate info. Sheik is not even with Marth, Sheik has an advantage. so on and so forth, however it does do the job of getting people introduced to marth so 'sucks' was rahter harsh lol.

Marth230

Smash Cadet
Pretty nice guide. Didnt learn too much though since ive been playing Marth for such a long period of time. But hey, I bet sombody did.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I mean it is one thing to judge this thing that has been made quite awhile ago. If you want character match ups make a new thread reguarding the match up or look for one that has already been made. It's kinda ****ed up for you to say somthing sucks when he spent a long time probably making this whole thing for everyone.

So my thoughts. you suck, rather

Aiser

Smash Lord
Its called being criticle, I already said I was harsh.

It does a good job at introducing marth howeve he really over-rates him. Only offering a few match-ups he feels should be explained.

like I've said before the character match ups could have been done alot better, for being a stickied topic it should atleast. I mean theres abunch of character match ups in this board and none of whcih are stickied, partly because their incomplete. mostly because most mods tend to not give to a crap when it comes to the character specific boards.(anymore that is with brawl around the corner and mods actually have lives unlike me.)

I just find it kind of lame is all, anyway you can go back to saying I suck now. Since its obviously its good to fight immaturity with immaturity.

Lady Enix

Smash Rookie
I wanna know, since I read this thread a few times, how do you shuffle?
It's embarrassing but I don't know how to shuffle and this thread doesn't tell you how.

Top Bottom