• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Don't you guys have like, a discord chat to spam with impatient posts. Because I rather like my social threads to be at least slightly on topic.

Just a thought. I mean, since i last checked you guys filled 5 pages with this stuff, and I definitely can't be bothered to read it for anything actually useful.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Talking about Corrin Release
>Not being on topic about Corrin
>meanwhile Waifu wars are fine

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yep! Granted this part was translated quite a few months ago.
Where can i find it? Wait, how does it work. Is it like a manga for all three paths or does it follow the "canon" path.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Where can i find it? Wait, how does it work. Is it like a manga for all three paths or does it follow the "canon" path.
They're more like "for fun" extra comics for each side.

I usually stalk http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58461 for updates

Edit: For Conquest
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/42j0o3/translation_of_the_nohrconquest_manga_anthology/

Edit of edit:
http://feifscans.tumblr.com/post/133800160447/bearaby-i-didnt-really-intend-to-do-this#notes

Source of image.

THERE YA GO I'm sure there is more but it's poorly gathered. haha

Last edited:

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
I'd rather have no character at all than have Corrin, so...
What the hell is your point? Did you seriously come over here JUST to start a petty argument? I have have been on this website for three months, and I have never heard anything so stupid. In a Corrin based thread, what the hell did you think would happen?

Solution, Don't buy him. Go away please and thank you.

Wow. First time on this site as a member and I already see somebody salty about Corrin.....in a Corrin enthusiast based thread. Anyways, howdy guys! I'm gonna be hanging around here from now on since I'm really interested in Corrin. Nice to meet you all!
hi. ignore all the stuff at the top please. Don't annoy me, and we will be the best of buds.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Update comes out at 5 PM PST.
That means new waifu main comes out at 5 PM PST.
eShop don't crash please (even though it will)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The Cloud release went really smooth for me. Granted I had the funds on the account before release. If anyone hasn't I'd really recommend them to do so.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The Cloud release went really smooth for me. Granted I had the funds on the account before release. If anyone hasn't I'd really recommend them to do so.
Well, considering we might be waiting until 9:30 PM EST (Afternoon my ass. What is this, Hawaii?) I'll put the funds in when I get back from work.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Come to think of it, the Robin social has a version of this image with Robin photo shopped in. Methinks this social should get a version with Corrin, anyone else agree? :p
I remember that, if I'm not mistaken, False Sense had the one with the photos of Maggie but with Robin instead, still good image lol.

Playing Mass Effect is exactly what I'm doing to pass the time lol. Currently playing Mass Effect 2 while waiting for the Smash DLC, then play Smash until Fates gets released in EU and then play Fates and Smash until Mass Effect Andromeda hits. It's a friggin' masterplan I tell ya.
I finished the trilogy like a week ago and it was a damn good ride, the characters, the history, the music, the world that bioware created is just amazing and I loved the series right away, now I'm waiting for Andromeda. Also good luck when you go through the Omega 4 Relay, be prepared for anything.

EDIT: And remember

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
if someone cries about Corrin again, I recommend using this
This gif is absolutely beautiful! (Saves for future use)
I can't wait to take some KamuiDeDe screenshots. They'll be good. I promise.
And I'm sure some of them will be... less than "appropriate." EmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass
Eh, it's gonna be awhile, but better late than never.

Also, I have a confession to make. Fates will probably by my first actual Fire Emblem entry. Technically, MY first FE was Shadow Dragon, which due to inexperience was...well...
View attachment 94927
Yeah...And Awakening, I only played the Demo. So....yeah. :p

Oh, and Deemo Deemo it's all good. Just wanted to get that out there.
A++ for the ProtonJon gif!

"YOU WILL GIVE ME A CORRIN!"

Noro~

Smash Cadet
I finished the trilogy like a week ago and it was a damn good ride, the characters, the history, the world that bioware created is just amazing and I loved the series right away, now I'm waiting for Andromeda. Also good luck when you go through the Omega 4 Relay, be prepared for anything.
Actually, this is like my 5. playthrough of the game / trilogy xD
Definitly one of the best game series of all time.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Today is going to be great day! I look forward to getting Corrin and Bayonetta when I can! I look forward to listening Lost in Thoughts All Alone. Although, I have a feeling it was butchered to two minutes. The full song is supposed to be 5:54.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Today is going to be great day! I look forward to getting Corrin and Bayonetta when I can! I look forward to listening Lost in Thoughts All Alone. Although, I have a feeling it was butchered to two minutes. The full song is supposed to be 5:54.
It was. I memorized the Japanese version so i went to the Japanese Final Smash direct and it was indeed shortened. It looks like they skipped the Nohr verse of Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Sakurai's Hoshido biased.....there's nothing wrong with that but Nohr>Hoshido). I don't know how long the shortened version will last.

Since i ship CorrinxAzura I like to imagine that when Lost in Thoughts All Alone is playing, all the fighters hear the remixed version but Corrin hears the vocal version.

Deemo

Smash Rookie
Have you guys heard about that Grand Re-opening that they're doing for the Nintendo Worlds store in NY? I'm gonna try and go there to see if they have any Fates related merchandise. I hope they do though.

Last edited:

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
God damn Im so hype, they butchered our hero king with landing lag (still the true waifu), but now it looks like dragon waifu might come through . Please be the elegant spacing and combo game we have been waiting for (Now landing lag free).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So much new faces popping up
Welcome to the Corrina Social, Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
Enjoy yer stay~ :4corrinf:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
So my plans for today and tomorrow:

Go to bed early,

wake up at 5 am next morning so I have enough time to download the new DLC and try it before having to go to university

Come to think of it, the Robin social has a version of this image with Robin photo shopped in. Methinks this social should get a version with Corrin, anyone else agree? :p

I tried my best. I had to photoshop a few different pictures of Corrin together but I think it turned out ok~

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
So much new faces popping up
Welcome to the Corrina Social, Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
Enjoy yer stay~ :4corrinf:
Thank you kind sir! Just got the game a little over a month ago, coming over from street fighter to smash. Had been playing casual smash since I was a kid (like everyone), and more serious smash with friends who played competitively since high school. Now going to locals and trying to git gud (can take a set or two..). Many bodyings by Ito senpai await me before I git gud....

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Hey guys, I've been out of it for a while. What time does Corrin release in North America today?

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Might as well lurk this thread, with my psycho Xander icon...
It's only a matter of time before everyone in this thread has avatars representing Fates characters. :upsidedown:

Hey guys, I've been out of it for a while. What time does Corrin release in North America today?
9:30 PM EST, 8:30 CST, 6:30 PST

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Thanks, guys. I guess I could have looked a couple posts earlier, but I'm at school so I'm not really paying attention, haha.

I don't know if I'm more excited for Corrin or for the Fates music on Coliseum.

Top Bottom