• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
*Skipped school hoping Bayonetta and Corrin would come out in the afternoon

*End up coming out at 9:30

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Not parting with my avatar so easily. ;)
View attachment 94963
No amount of temptation will make me change to an FE Fates avi.
I need to get around to watching GF and RWBY sometime. They're so far down on my bucket list.
I promised a friend I'd watch GF if he played through Earthbound. He's already beaten the Carbon Dog and I haven't even started episode one...

M@v

Subarashii!
I got the DLC tonight/tomorrow, then XCOM 2 (XCOM 1 is one of my favorite games) comes out on Friday. My life will be very satisfied this weekend.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
I need to get around to watching GF and RWBY sometime. They're so far down on my bucket list.
I promised a friend I'd watch GF if he played through Earthbound. He's already beaten the Carbon Dog and I haven't even started episode one...
WATCH THEM

they're so good, honestly they're my second and third favorite shows to come out recently (the first being Steven Universe)

I got the DLC tonight/tomorrow, then XCOM 2 (XCOM 1 is one of my favorite games) comes out on Friday. My life will be very satisfied this weekend.
Gravity Rush Remastered came out yesterday so I've been playing through that. It's really good! I really wish that the game wouldn't take 10 seconds to port you back to the mission area if you go out of bounds, though.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Kind of ironic, as I think the Earthbound and GF have similar styles.

Goes without saying, but I highly recommend GF. With the last episode airing in two weeks, it's about as good a time as ever to catch up.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Still trying to see if I can somehow get Saturday off so I can attend a local. If so, then my weekend too will be extremely satisfying.
>Misses tournaments

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Kind of ironic, as I think the Earthbound and GF have similar styles.

Goes without saying, but I highly recommend GF. With the last episode airing in two weeks, it's about as good a time as ever to catch up.
That show was a wild ride. Did you see the Bill AMA?

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720

I tried my best. I had to photoshop a few different pictures of Corrin together but I think it turned out ok~
It's GLORIOUS! :love:
I daresay it's actually better than Robins, what with the finger point and stern look on his face :p

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So some guy on Facebook just posted an image of having downloaded the DLC. (From the 3DS e-shop). Are we certain they aren't out? I'm at work so I can't check. Apologies for spiked hopes if false.

[/spoilers]

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So some guy on Facebook just posted an image of having downloaded the DLC. (From the 3DS e-shop). Are we certain they aren't out? I'm at work so I can't check. Apologies for spiked hopes if false.

[/spoilers]
They still aren't up on the Wii U eshop, at least.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
For me nothing new, only cloud

Edit: In japan is alredy 4, where is Kamui??

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

[/spoilers]
Oh man, I wish.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
So many of my friends are still incredibly salty that "another anime swordsman" made it over their lame *** characters. Can't wait to brush up on and learn Corrin deep into tonight so I can bring her out in tournament Thursday. What's worse than getting beat by a one day character? Getting beat by one you detest, of course!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

[/spoilers]
upload_2016-2-3_16-18-46.png

It's a conspiracy, I tell you
A Conspiracy
What's worse than getting beat by a one day character?
Getting beat by someone who uses lag to their advantage and you can't do **** because you're not used to it

For Glory Woes

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Huh, I just tried to connect to the DLC shop on my 3DS, and it's telling me I need to update it.
There's no new Smash updates on the Eshop, though, and my 3DS is having difficulties downloading anything right now.

Weird. I mean, my 3DS having troubles with downloads is nothing new, but I wonder what's up with it telling me to update it.

Edit: Finally got it to "update" and nothing changed.
Huh. Whatever my problem was, I guess it had to do with something other than the DLC.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I tried my best. I had to photoshop a few different pictures of Corrin together but I think it turned out ok~
That's awesome! It turned out great!

NEW FAVORITE GIF TIME!

Also, I've checked on 3DS several times now, and still no sightings of either character.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Guys, what if they didn't preform the maintenance earlier because they didn't want anyone to hack in and see that they are secretly adding Wolf for free. :colorful::colorful::colorful:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Guys, what if they didn't preform the maintenance earlier because they didn't want anyone to hack in and see that they are secretly adding Wolf for free. :colorful::colorful::colorful:
PLOT TWIST!!!
It's not Wolf but another Fire Emblem character...
THE RANDOM BARBARIAN JOIN THE SMASH!!!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
^That hat is shaped suspiciously like a triangle...you wouldn't happen to be with the Illuminati, would you?
PLOT TWIST!!!

What are you talking about? That guy doesn't have blue hair or a sword.
There's no way they'd add him.

It's obviously going to be Pichu in a blue wig, carrying a Honedge.

Last edited:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
PLOT TWIST!!!

This should totally be his Final Smash.

Also...
thing.png

Good Lord, I'm dying. :rotfl:

OK yeah, this show is pretty great. On to episode 2!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Guys, remember to record any replays you wish to keep because they will most likely get deleted when the update comes.

They're more like "for fun" extra comics for each side.

I usually stalk http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58461 for updates

Edit: For Conquest
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/42j0o3/translation_of_the_nohrconquest_manga_anthology/

Edit of edit:
http://feifscans.tumblr.com/post/133800160447/bearaby-i-didnt-really-intend-to-do-this#notes

Source of image.

THERE YA GO I'm sure there is more but it's poorly gathered. haha
Hey, thanks. I'll give them a read soon.

[/spoilers]
Its fake. Look at the top screen. Where the money is, it says MK and also, there's no picture. Here's what its supposed to look like (minus the Corrin and Bayonetta)
You don't see the MK and because i selected Cloud, a picture of Cloud appears.

View attachment 94976
It's a conspiracy, I tell you
A Conspiracy

Getting beat by someone who uses lag to their advantage and you can't do **** because you're not used to it

For Glory Woes
Its probably Etika. As for that For Glory Woes, it hurts more when they taunt.

Nah

Smash Champion
Don't know if I should download Corrin tonight or wait until tomorrow...
I'm kind of wondering that too. If it really is gonna be 9:30 when I can get 'em, that's a little late for me to start doing anything with them, so why not wait until tomorrow morning? But then part of me's like "eh **** it play with the DLC into the wee hours of the morning".

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Actually it says MX
For MeXican Moneys
Got any Mexicans around to prove Fake or No? :drshrug:
So that's what i means. No, i don't have any Mexicans around HOWEVER, in the original image, Corrin was selected so there should've been an image of Corrin on the top screen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh great, I just realized that Arizona is one hour ahead of pacific time, not an hour behind.

I was expecting Corrin to get released in just over two hours, but now I just realized it's looking closer to four.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
PLOT TWIST!!!

don't get my hopes up, I love the axe fighter mooks in every FE game

Deemo

Smash Rookie
Nintendo is killing me. Almost 6:00 p.m here and still no Dragon Waifu.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just imagine if by some miracle I was right.
If it was some kind of miracle you were right
The first character to come to my mind would be Icies
(Something-Something basically finished on Wii U)
But that can't be a thing because 3DS
And this is coming from a guy who plays his 3DS like every day
RIP

Top Bottom