• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning the Issue of Characters Not Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Three reps just seems like a lot, especially since they're (clones/semi-clones/whatever the hell isn't going to piss people off) of each other.
I'm just saying I don't think it's really the general consensus that one is going to get cut... and Falco especially is a popular character so it seems like more people would be upset about their exclusion than their inclusion. Plus, Lucas, Lucina and Toon Link kind of take that argument away.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Plus, Lucas, Lucina and Toon Link kind of take that argument away.
Just because there's already two clones in the game doesn't mean we suddenly get to put in a bunch more.

Also, emphesis on the word "especially." That's supposed to imply that there's another reason that I don't want them in. It could be because they're clones. It could be because they haven't seen a game in forever. These are not concerns that when addressed I'm going to suddenly not cringe at the idea of 3 star fox reps. They're excuses for me to make so I don't come off as some idiot who wants characters cut for no reason.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I'm just saying I don't think it's really the general consensus that one is going to get cut... and Falco especially is a popular character so it seems like more people would be upset about their exclusion than their inclusion. Plus, Lucas, Lucina and Toon Link kind of take that argument away.
How did Lucas helped put an end to that argument?

If Lucas is truly getting cut then Lucina + Toon Link argument is not going to help anyway because Lucina is an easy clone of Marth and TL is way more popular than Falco anyway.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
How did Lucas helped put an end to that argument?

If Lucas is truly getting cut then Lucina + Toon Link argument is not going to help anyway because Lucina is an easy clone of Marth and TL is way more popular than Falco anyway.
Because Lucas is also very popular and someone that people don't want to see cut and I wouldn't say Toon Link is way more popular than Falco when it comes to Smash Bros.

Just because there's already two clones in the game doesn't mean we suddenly get to put in a bunch more.

Also, emphesis on the word "especially." That's supposed to imply that there's another reason that I don't want them in. It could be because they're clones. It could be because they haven't seen a game in forever. These are not concerns that when addressed I'm going to suddenly not cringe at the idea of 3 star fox reps. They're excuses for me to make so I don't come off as some idiot who wants characters cut for no reason.
Like I said, it can be your opinion and that's fine, but that doesn't seem like the general consensus...

...I mean you both certainly could be right, don't get me wrong... I just hope you guys aren't, and probably more than you hope I am.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Why do you want them both to come back? Just curious-- Hold the damn phone, are you implying that I'm in a minority just because you hope I'm wrong?

Rephrase that or get out.
How aboooooout that I also see more prediction rosters with Falco and Wolf on them, then I see without them both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom