• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
...I have a guilty pleasure ship and that ship is Captain Falcon x Zelda. Don't ask me why, I find it really hot (and has fluffiness potential too) I dunno, there's just...something about that ship

....don't judge me. /hides

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As for another platonic ship, I can see Shulk and Rosalina as good friends, since
Rosie reminds Shulk more of Meyneth than Zanza.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
...I have a guilty pleasure ship and that ship is Captain Falcon x Zelda. Don't ask me why, I find it really hot (and has fluffiness potential too) I dunno, there's just...something about that ship

....don't judge me. /hides

Don't worry, there are way worse ships (worst one I know is Godzilla and Elsa/Ahsoka).

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Don't worry, there are way worse ships (worst one I know is Godzilla and Elsa/Ahsoka).

....on a side note. I used to ship Kirby and Jigglypuff when I was a kid. And I hadn't even played Smash 64 yet (and still haven't).
I guess I kinda do still ship them now.

Also; RIDLEY & METAL FACE BROTP. BRUH.

Last edited:

J1NG

Smash Journeyman

I think this same pic is somewhere else here on Smashboards... lol

Last edited:

ImReallyFeelingIt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sailings
Also anyone who ships Villager with a smasher needs to remember that Villager is always dominate/top.

Plus, where's the Yuri?
What happened to nice and sweet :4peach:x:4sheik:(:4zelda:)

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
You know, watching the Gamexplain footage of the Palutena Guidance, I am SO disappointed in how Palutena's character was written. Did Sakurai even write these characters himself like he did in KI:U? Man, how do you expect me to ship :4pit:x:4palutena: if the latter has no personality? Really it's just :4palutena:'s lack of personality that bothers me, and that probably has something to do with them not being able to get Ali Hillis, which is a shame.

Oh well, we still have all of KI:U to remember, and these definitely have their good parts, but its just like… Where's the sweet Pitena goodness, you know?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Also anyone who ships Villager with a smasher needs to remember that Villager is always dominate/top.

Plus, where's the Yuri?
What happened to nice and sweet :4peach:x:4sheik:(:4zelda:)
Yuri, you say?

I guess I too like Peach x Zelda (and I interchange Zelda with Sheik sometimes too)

...has anyone mentioned Samus x Zelda yet, speaking of?

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Yuri, you say?

I guess I too like Peach x Zelda (and I interchange Zelda with Sheik sometimes too)

...has anyone mentioned Samus x Zelda yet, speaking of?
Samus x Zelda had a following back in the days when Brawl was still big. You can even find some elaborate fanfics on fanfiction.net, I think.

Here's a couple of sample fanarts for that pairing.

Source

I'm laughing at Pikachu's face in this artist's sketch. xD

Source

...Oh yeah! You know what else I think's kinda cute? Viridi's crush on Link (as seen in the Palutena's Guidance convo). I guess there's something about Hylians that's attractive to everybody. >w>

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Samus x Zelda had a following back in the days when Brawl was still big. You can even find some elaborate fanfics on fanfiction.net, I think.

Here's a couple of sample fanarts for that pairing.

Source

I'm laughing at Pikachu's face in this artist's sketch. xD

Source

...Oh yeah! You know what else I think's kinda cute? Viridi's crush on Link (as seen in the Palutena's Guidance convo). I guess there's something about Hylians that's attractive to everybody. >w>
Link really gets around, though:

:smirk:
I even saw some Link x Samus in the Brawl days. It's probably still a thing now, idk

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
YOU DON'T SHIP :4drmario: giving :4darkpit: the Daily Dose?! YOU SHAMED YOUR FAMILY! YOU MUST COMMIT SUDOKU!!!
Sudoku is that game.

I think you meant Seppuku.
...I have to say, this made me chuckle quite a bit. :awesome:
Anyway, another Dr. Mario x Wii Fit Trainer shipper here, so I guess me chiming in on this fits. :smirk:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Ike x Palutena

This is in Ike's video after completing classic. Sakurai sailing the ship

Attachments

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Well, after reading some of the older posts in this thread, all I can say is that some people like to get... carried away. Yeah, let's just put it at that...

Link x Zelda is still my favorite shipping pair ever.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Not sure if I ship Ness with the pink-haired girl Villager or the female Villager with the green dress...

Why not both? :awesome:

Yeah, watching streams gives me ships, oddly enough

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well, after reading some of the older posts in this thread, all I can say is that some people like to get... carried away. Yeah, let's just put it at that...

Link x Zelda is still my favorite shipping pair ever.
It's alright. A bit annoying as a Marth x Zelda shipper myself, but still alright. That's the purpose of this thread after all, well, maybe it's not so much just posting massive amounts of art, but, yeah.
Oh, you meant other people getting carried away? Well. . .

May I ask why it's your favorite pairing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom