• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
People make unfunny furry jokes a lot on these boards. It's nothing new at all.
Then why comment on it?
The attitude strikes me as "my fellow people who might be labeled as furries, let us band together and roll our eyes, laughing the others to scorn for their foolish jokes".
Of course, I'm not sure of this for you two, but I'm a bit wary as to why you'd comment on something so. . . trivial.
Edit: I'm not even sure why I'm commenting on something like this.
Someone is obviously making a joke via generalization.

Last edited:

KopAlex

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kopalex
Just Samus having a harem of Palutena, Captain Olimar and Falcon.
And let's give her a pet Pokemon from Subsapce emissary.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Just a reminder that Charizard and Robin is the OTP for Super Smash Bros. (and kudos to the guy who made this!)

PF9

Smash Lord
Well, I was just thinking about this, and I think Kirby/Jigglypuff is cute, if one considers Jigglypuff to be female (like I do, furthermore, I consider this Jiggly to be the one that stalked Ash and friends in the Pokemon anime)

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Jigglypuff and Kirby is my main one. Jigglypuff is physically attracted to Ganon, but doesn't like his personality at all, so this is never a problem with her current relationship.

Regarding Shulk, I feel that Dunban is the disapproving and über protective father figure/big brother figure in the sense that he wants Shulk to be with Fiora (Shulk obviously has no objections), but he is flanderized to the point of being homicidal if any other woman attempt to approach Shulk (I was going to draw an accompanying picture, but alas I cannot draw.)

Also I ship Sakurai's Mii with the SmashGuide Mii. Look how cute they can be together

PF9

Smash Lord
While we're on the subject of shipping Smashers and non-Smashers...how about Fox/Krystal (though I think Krystal should be DLC)?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bowser x Fiora. She is Bowser Jr's mother. :troll:

Edit: I don't actually follow this; I'm just taking a jab at a...special piece of fan fiction.
...don't tell me...the sequel to Mishonh From God? A member showed me a chapter from the sequel that featured Fiora in it (and the fic couldn't even spell her name right :facepalm: )

...at least it's not those gross bodily function fetish fics by a certain member on FFnet. At least I sure as hell hope not

Last edited:

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
While we're on the subject of shipping Smashers and non-Smashers...how about Fox/Krystal (though I think Krystal should be DLC)?
You know, you have a lot of opportunities to post pictures of that particular pairing.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
wow get rekt scrub

I think most people are fine with Krystal after. . . Was it Command? The DS sequel? Or Assault or something. Anyways, I think most are past the atrocity, the horror, the plague that was Adventures.

Anyways, it's a canon pairing, a very deliberate one with no confusion or other possible interpretation, and canon pairings get a lot of support. I have no bar for knowing what 'a lot' even is, but still.

Then again, didn't Command have like 20 different endings, one where everyone dies except Fox and Krystal's kids and Falco or something?

also nice list @ Ultresmasher5 Ultresmasher5 but I cannot abide by Roy being in Marth's rightful place.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
After Charizard was announced, Mewtwo became angry and decided to make his way to Smash to challenge him

*He's currently training right now*

:4fox: ,:4samus: ,:rosalina:, and :4olimar: always talk about space and space travel

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
After Charizard was announced, Mewtwo became angry and decided to make his way to Smash to challenge him

*He's currently training right now*

:4fox: ,:4samus: ,:rosalina:, and :4olimar: always talk about space and space travel
...Wrong thread? The thread that would go in was moved anyway to the Character forum for some reason. I know the reason, I'm just not gonna say it. It's a secret to everybody!

I'm still expecting this thread to be moved eventually too...

Last edited:
Top Bottom