• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
One game that nearly destroyed the series. It was a REALLY bad game.
Just ignore the guy...he's caused trouble in here and the previous Social thread over seriously shipping SonElise.

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
Just ignore the guy...he's caused trouble in here and the previous Social thread over seriously shipping SonElise.
Yes because I can't say whatever I want and I can ship SonElise whatever I want to.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess it's time for us to relax and have some angelic cuteness again.
:4pit: x :4zss: style! I just hope these are good enough.

Yep, it's that hug that I love Pit experiencing.

Another one (I requested this one btw).

I know this pic is really old, but it's still adorable to this day.

Cute and cheerful, nuff said.
Shame there isn't much more of these 2 that are either what I'm looking for or that are SFW. I've been in this shipping/relationship phase for months now, not that it's a bad thing; just needs more content that I like. I want to see more stuff like that for Pit x Samus and my other ships, relationships, w/e you wanna call em:

:4pit: x :4palutena:
:4pit: x :4peach:
:4pit: x :4robinf: (I know this one is gonna take a while)

He's a lucky angel for sure. I feel sad that not many like those shippings like I do. :(

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yes because I can't say whatever I want.
Son. No, he probably won't like me calling him that. Kid. No, that's worse.
Look, you're acting like a jerk. Moreover, you seem like an angry person. Don't be so high-strung, especially about such trivial, ultimately inconsequential things. To be annoyed that someone is bringing up a game you don't like is as to be annoyed that a sibling is singing in the car. You ask your mom to tell her to stop, and she says "You'll have to learn to be annoyed at some point in your life".

Last edited:

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
Son. No, he probably won't like me calling him that. Kid. No, that's worse.
Look, you're acting like a jerk. Moreover, you seem like an angry person. Don't be so high-strung, especially about such trivial, ultimately inconsequential things. To be annoyed that someone is bringing up a game you don't like is as to be annoyed that a sibling is singing in the car. You ask your mom to tell her to stop, and she says "You'll have to learn to be annoyed at some point in your life".
Funny because I like that game and I'm not even that angry. Not even close.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Let's not argue over the official shipping of two fictional characters in one video game.
you guys can like whatever you want but you dont need to argue over something like this
please

i like this generic ship :4littlemac: x :4zss:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's still messed up.

Ok.
Back then it wouldn't be considered messed up, but now, yes... Especially considering the side effects like the Fugates or the Spanish?, I think it was the Spanish, king who was really... really messed up due to inbreeding.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Back then it wouldn't be considered messed up, but now, yes... Especially considering the side effects like the Fugates or the Spanish?, I think it was the Spanish, king who was really... really messed up due to inbreeding.
Probably the Spanish.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's still messed up.
And you know this how? :p

Charles II of Spain. Enjoy crying over past notions of "royalty".
Here's some Canon Law for everyone.

Can. 1091 §1. In the direct line of consanguinity marriage is invalid between all ancestors and descendants, both legitimate and natural.

§2. In the collateral line marriage is invalid up to and including the fourth degree.

§3. The impediment of consanguinity is not multiplied.

What this means is first cousins have not been permitted to marry in the Church for nearly a thousand years.
This also means that no direct descendants can ever be married. Great-great-great-great relationships included or whatever.

But here's the interesting part.
This Canon Law is based in the Natural Law. That is, it tries to reflect how nature deals with things. What happens with interbreeding is all sorts of strain on relationships and, more importantly, the real damage done to the products of their inbreeding by the process of nature.

Well, okay? So what?

The Church allows dispensations from (edit: certain parts of) Canon Law.

It's obvious that Canon Law isn't built around time travel.
It's easy to see that someone might be so far down a generational line with no severe inbreeding as to incur no penalty from the natural law. Therefore, civil and ecclesiastical authority could shrug and be like "yeah that's cool".

Source: My cousin is adopted (in fact, all 9 of them are) and she's hot so I was wondering if I could marry her.

Disclaimer edit: I do not support Marth x Lucina but here's for u guys ok your welcome

Edit 2: I found out some more neat stuff about the whole nobility marriage thing.
History buffs are undoubtedly well aware of countless examples of such dispensations granted to members of European royal families in centuries past. Often it was argued — convincingly — that it was politically expedient for the two cousins to marry, because their wedding would contribute to peaceful relations between their two countries. Sadly, the bloodlines of most royal houses became so intertwined that significant genetic problems eventually arose among some family members. The daughter of Spain’s Ferdinand and Isabella, for example, was apparently insane and became known as “Juana la Loca,” or “Joan the Mad.” And just a couple of generations later, Carlos, the eldest son of Spain’s King Phillip II, was born physically handicapped and mentally unstable. It is commonly understood that too much intermarriage between too many cousins wreaked genetic havoc within Europe’s royal families, leading to the various medical problems suffered by these and numerous other royals. source

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Let's not argue over the official shipping of two fictional characters in one video game.
you guys can like whatever you want but you dont need to argue over something like this
please

i like this generic ship :4littlemac: x :4zss:
What is it with everyone and :4zss:x:4littlemac:?!?!?? Zero Suit Samus is so much taller than Mac that it's not even funny. Even shipping :4sonic:x:4zss: is more enjoyable.

But in all honesty, here's my Samus shippings.

:4myfriends:X:4zss:
:4sonic:X:4zss:
:4marth:X:4zss:
:4shulk:X:4zss:
:4link:X:4zss:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What is it with everyone and :4zss:x:4littlemac:?!?!?? Zero Suit Samus is so much taller than Mac that it's not even funny. Even shipping :4sonic:x:4zss: is more enjoyable.

But in all honesty, here's my Samus shippings.

:4myfriends:X:4zss:
:4sonic:X:4zss:
:4marth:X:4zss:
:4shulk:X:4zss:
:4link:X:4zss:
Well, there are couples out there where the girl is taller than the guy like Michael J. Fox and his wife, Tracy Pollan. Anyway... Samus is a playa. :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, there are couples out there where the girl is taller than the guy like Michael J. Fox and his wife, Tracy Pollan. Anyway... Samus is a playa. :p
I guess you can say that. There's also Fox's love interest, and later wife, who's just flat out taller than fox, then there's my girlfriend who's three inches taller than I am.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems I started some Samus attention for the day. I really don't know what to think bout some of the other pairings mentioned, though I'm not fond of some of though. However, each to their own, right?
But you know me. I still think Samus would be a good big sis to Pit, and both could be really close friends. Whenever there's some (regular) Pit goodness with some gals of choice, you know howto call me (I'm kinda bored, not going to lie).

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
smashboards dev team please add a dislike button because underage BL rustles my jimmies thoroughly
Also ayy merry christmas errybuddy
where da winter shipping art at

Last edited:

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
smashboards dev team please add a dislike button because underage BL rustles my jimmies thoroughly
Also ayy merry christmas errybuddy
where da winter shipping art at
Umm, i'm sorry? If it's any conciliation I have in a way aged them up. Hence why they look a bit different. I had no intention of keeping them at the age they are at. I've drawn a lot more that I haven't posted on here with them aged up to adults.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Umm, i'm sorry? If it's any conciliation I have in a way aged them up. Hence why they look a bit different. I had no intention of keeping them at the age they are at. I've drawn a lot more that I haven't posted on here with them aged up to adults.
There's no need to apologize, I know it would not be sincere. They do look 'aged up', I admit, and I trust that you have. I should be clearer, in that all BL rustles my jimmies. Yuri does too, gosh dang mind controlling Russians defectors.

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Merry Christmas from tumblr user vasirasart with some adorable Zelink art!

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit
Here's some :4palutena: x :4pit: I found from Miiverse artist J★Valencia
Artist Comment:
"Pit: I...I'm sorry, Lady Palutena... I didn't get you a present... You must think I'm so selfish right now... Palutena: It's okay, Pit. Although, there's only one thing I need. All I want for christmas… is you. ♥♥♡"

Finally, another great Miiverse post by another user, タコベー. This time it's a screenshot painting of :4robinf: and :4lucina: in Santa outfits. Not shippy, but sill adorable as heck!

Going slightly off-topic, I wonder if the people in Ylisse have holidays related to Naga. Or perhaps a special event for Tiki's birthday or something.

Err... anyways. Hope you all had Happy Holidays~!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit
Here's some :4palutena: x :4pit: I found from Miiverse artist J★Valencia
Artist Comment:
"Pit: I...I'm sorry, Lady Palutena... I didn't get you a present... You must think I'm so selfish right now... Palutena: It's okay, Pit. Although, there's only one thing I need. All I want for christmas… is you. ♥♥♡"

Err... anyways. Hope you all had Happy Holidays~!
I enjoyed the Holidays, and I enjoyed that adorable picture, and thanks for tagging me for this! It'll be alright, lucky angel. <3

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I don't know why, but I find :4rob:x:4gaw: a good couple, I guess because they are the weird characters in Smash.
Yes, I am shipping a 2 dimensional shadow with a plastic robot.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
:4duckhunt: x
is my OTP.

At first I only shipped them tongue-in-cheek, but then I started thinking of how adorable they'd be together and started shipping them seriously. I even have a personal headcanon for the point that they started dating, but let's not get into that right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom