• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
myself + Peach always and forever
Got a shrine dedicated to her shes the ultimate waifu

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I guess some platonic stuff?

I see Dark Pit and Lucina as really good friends, with Dark Pit being a bit tsundere/kuudere-ish.

Would like to see some more fanart of any ship, though...

and I guess since a mod moved now the "Cutest Character in Smash" thread to the Character forum, I guess this can finally be moved there as well. :v

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
This thread is my favorite on Smashboards. Cant stress that enough. Also, I feel really weird saying I ship Marth and Samus XD

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This thread is my favorite on Smashboards. Cant stress that enough. Also, I feel really weird saying I ship Marth and Samus XD
I ship them too~

I tend to be pretty open in my ships, as long as they're not...taboo.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Or Lucario could be in Marth's clothes. It'd make even more since that way because Marth x Zelda is the best ship ever.
I ship them too~

I tend to be pretty open in my ships, as long as they're not...taboo.
Tabuu x Master Hand OTP
SSE was just them doing some BDSM roleplaying at the expense of the smashers.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This thread needs more mildly suggestive themes.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Iceweasel

Smash Ace

Zelda x Malon - Best pairing ever! (Malon's trophy is in SSB4 3D, so I think this counts) Lots more pics, but Smashboards seems to take prude, er, pride, in being safe for work, so I won't post them here. Let's just say they're easy to find if you look in the right places. (sauce: zelda-yuri.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-And-Malon-340889050) Malon is best girl.

Samus x Zelda x Peach x Wii Fit Trainer (f) - I can't find any SFW version of this. Instead, here's Samus x each girl, with a few group shots.
Samus x Zelda

Samus x Peach
Nothing postable, unfortunately

Samus x WFT
Nothing postable here, either

Samus x Malon
Only found 2 images of this pairing. Only 2 yuri images of the two best girls in Smash, if not video gaming. Heck, maybe even the two best girls in fiction. And they're not something I can post either. Today isn't my day, is it?

Group shots!

Zelda x Peach

Zelda x WFT

Zelda x Rosalina

WHAT THE EVERLOVING CRAP

http://bvnny.deviantart.com/art/Laser-Lipsy-Samus-85611471

I found this. I don't know what's going on, but it's disturbing and looking at it makes my pants become heavy.

I'd add more Rosalina yuri, but this post is getting very, very long and my arm is very, very tired.

EDIT: I found an amazing Zelda x Peach gif. Enjoy!

EDIT 2: Moar Smash yuri!

Rosalina tiem!

Surprising amount of Tetra x Aryll at http://zelda-yuri.deviantart.com/gallery.

I'd add some Malon x Link, but there's so much of it I don't know where to start. It's one of the more popular OoT pairings, not hard to find at all.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Iceweasel Iceweasel
You're good at finding interesting stuff.
If you find :4pit: with some of those ladies, do let me know, especially if it's the following:

:4palutena:
:4zss:
:4peach:
:4zelda: (occasional, and not Sheik)
:rosalina:
:4wiifit:
:4robinf:
or Malon, like the trophy you mentioned (Phosphora counts too since she's a trophy). Feel free to ask if you're on the hunt.

Enjoy these 2 though, including the "poor quality" of the 2nd one (I gotta request the 2nd one again sometime)

I couldn't find much art that I liked recently, otherwise I'd be posting too many repeats. So yea, sorry I've been stale lately. :( Even if I am, any others that ship at least one of the same ones I do would make me happier.

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
@AdmiralPit Ask and ye shall receive.

Pit x Daisy

Pit x Palutena

Pit x Samus

http://misswaterfox.deviantart.com/art/Smile-Pitt-181990298

http://tropicalsnowflake.deviantart.com/art/Samus-and-Pit-399976107

Surprisingly little Pit x Samus. In the Brawl days, it was everywhere, but it's become a bit hard to find these days. However, I did discover a shockingly large amount of Pit x Ike (wut?) and Samus x Pikachu (why?)

Pit x Peach

Pit x WFT turned up nothing
Pit x Rosalina turned up a few images, but they're not very well done
Pit x Robin turned up nothing with Pit. I added the search term "yuri" (I went to the wrong window) and Google threw in a lot of Nami x Vivi (One Piece), for some reason. It did turn up a strange MRobin x Lucina pic, but Lucina looked more like Tomoko (WataMote) with a dye job and less hairgel. Have a look!

Just for lols

"I AM AN ADULT"

I seem to have noticed a theme running through most of the Pit pictures. There was quite a lot of Pit x Phosphora. I would post it here, but there's so much of it I don't know where to start. Also, I've added moar yuri to my earlier post

EDIT: Oops, forgot to post this http://ronald0912.deviantart.com/art/Pit-and-Palutena-475674523

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
@AdmiralPit Ask and ye shall receive.

Pit x Daisy

Pit x Palutena

Pit x Samus

http://misswaterfox.deviantart.com/art/Smile-Pitt-181990298

http://tropicalsnowflake.deviantart.com/art/Samus-and-Pit-399976107

Surprisingly little Pit x Samus. In the Brawl days, it was everywhere, but it's become a bit hard to find these days. However, I did discover a shockingly large amount of Pit x Ike (wut?) and Samus x Pikachu (why?)

Pit x Peach

Pit x WFT turned up nothing
Pit x Rosalina turned up a few images, but they're not very well done
Pit x Robin turned up nothing with Pit. I added the search term "yuri" (I went to the wrong window) and Google threw in a lot of Nami x Vivi (One Piece), for some reason. It did turn up a strange MRobin x Lucina pic, but Lucina looked more like Tomoko (WataMote) with a dye job and less hairgel. Have a look!

Just for lols

I'm not sure that will help, Pit - The adults are trying to have their way with you too.

I seem to have noticed a theme running through most of the Pit pictures. There was quite a lot of Pit x Phosphora. I would post it here, but there's so much of it I don't know where to start. Also, I've added moar yuri to my earlier post
Dat RobinxLucina pic. :3
I also have a PitxRobin one, with a Pit!Morgan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom