• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comedic: The worst thing that could happen in SSB4

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I live in a community that is scare in Super Smash competition, which was a main reason for me to quit the game for 15+ months. I got back to it a year ago when I found out that two of my friends play the game.

If there was a good online connecting and ranking systems for Brawl, I wouldn't have quit the game for 15+ months.
Trust...i wouldnt have sold my Wii aswell...

D

Deleted member

The first trailer is posted on Youtube, then it turns out to be Rickroll.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Do you guys think they'll announce the release date of SSB4 at E3?

D

Deleted member

Do you guys think they'll announce the release date of SSB4 at E3?
Not very likely. It's too early for Nintendo to announce the release date because the first trailer hasn't been released yet. Even if E3 happens this year, the release date will still be TBA. There's a possibility that the game will be delayed. Be patient.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
The worse thing is it could be brawl 2.0
Brawl did have its own flaws. But it's still one of the best games I played, I don't mind if they make a brawl 2.0 (disincluding tripping).

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Rofl
Updated I rather play more aggressive smash bro was too campy and slow paced that i got bored of it.
Rofl...''Remake'' LOOOOL also they might announce the first release date then the second one at the end of this year and then the final real one like this time next year being released Q4 2014.

What? What you all staring at...(-_-) there announced the game before production and released the WiiU before it was ready..surely a super awsome game like smash can have 2/3 Release dates wouldnt be coincidential...

Badass games get delayed lol look at GTA 5.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Rofl
Rofl...''Remake'' LOOOOL also they might announce the first release date then the second one at the end of this year and then the final real one like this time next year being released Q4 2014.

What? What you all staring at...(-_-) there announced the game before production and released the WiiU before it was ready..surely a super awsome game like smash can have 2/3 Release dates wouldnt be coincidential...

Badass games get delayed lol look at GTA 5.
The staff that are developing SSB4 is much bigger and more efficient than the staff that developed SSBB (because Namco is also developing SSB4).

A release date on the 2013 holidays without any delays is still possible.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Litreally jokes aside imo in all seriousness having thought about pretty much everything...i can comfortably say that the #1 most worse thing that can happen in Sm4sh is if the character balance is the worse in the series....

im owww soo sick of getting ***** by space animals...its ********...
Very veryy short after #2 being same or worse online lag than brawl.

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
For me, the worst thing would be if the gameplay was simplified so much that competitively it was unappealing. :c

But I am looking forward to better online play, so hopefully it's the total package

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
For me, the worst thing would be if the gameplay was simplified so much that competitively it was unappealing. :c

But I am looking forward to better online play, so hopefully it's the total package
Was like the supposed rumor of Sakurai wanting to take out tilts and shorthopping come true....

If they do that they serious should just rename the game Mario Party All-Stars/Universe...

No joke....

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
Was like the supposed rumor of Sakurai wanting to take out tilts and shorthopping come true....

If they do that they serious should just rename the game Mario Party All-Stars/Universe...

No joke....
I've just been nervous about it since I came across an interview where he said something along the lines of doing something so the pro's wont ruin the game lol

Like, most things they did in Brawl :troll:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I've just been nervous about it since I came across an interview where he said something along the lines of doing something so the pro's wont ruin the game lol

Like, most things they did in Brawl :troll:
Speechless....
If this happen i will never i REPEAT NEVER! Forgive Sakurai **** him forever if he does this....just now like recently i have forgiven him for what he done to brawl...i give him another chance...i dont care about how many PeePz praise him for his supposdly godly game creation skills..(suprised me at 1st..how much hes loved despite of brawl...)

If he ****s up Sm4sh **** him to the day the earth crumbles...

Im not telling him to make some overly godly game or else...like i said before sooo many times..

''I dont expect it to be better than Melee so if it isnt i wont be dissapointed even the slightest but if its worse or just a tad bit better than brawl...then...hes a **** face.''

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
Speechless....
If this happen i will never i REPEAT NEVER! Forgive Sakurai **** him forever if he does this....just now like recently i have forgiven him for what he done to brawl...i give him another chance...i dont care about how many PeePz praise him for his supposdly godly game creation skills..(suprised me at 1st..how much hes loved despite of brawl...)

If he ****s up Sm4sh **** him to the day the earth crumbles...

Im not telling him to make some overly godly game or else...like i said before sooo many times..

''I dont expect it to be better than Melee so if it isnt i wont be dissapointed even the slightest but if its worse or just a tad bit better than brawl...then...hes a **** face.''
I just want a game as technical and paced like Melee, but looks like Brawl. Or, give me Brawl with a flawless online and I wouldn't even be mad. But I was super disappointed when I went online with Brawl and aside from a few match making fights in the forums I washed my hands of it completely. Its a shame because my buddy and I would love to finally put all our hard work to the test against other people aside from ourselves lol

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I just want a game as technical and paced like Melee, but looks like Brawl. Or, give me Brawl with a flawless online and I wouldn't even be mad. But I was super disappointed when I went online with Brawl and aside from a few match making fights in the forums I washed my hands of it completely. Its a shame because my buddy and I would love to finally put all our hard work to the test against other people aside from ourselves lol
I don't care what they give us, be it Melee-alike or Brawl-alike, just give us a lagless online server for SSB4...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
sakurai decides to troll the metroid fans by instead of putting in a certain character you all want he puts in

Young Samus

personally i wouldnt think this to be the worst thing that could of happened because i'll to busy laughing at all the berserk fans

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
sakurai decides to troll the metroid fans by instead of putting in a certain character you all want he puts in

Young Samus

personally i wouldnt think this to be the worst thing that could of happened because i'll to busy laughing at all the berserk fans
Wow....and i thought Anthony Higgs was a bad choice...forgive me Diddy...yes indeed this would be to **** to ****ing comprehend the sheer ammount of ****ery this would be......

stan423321

Smash Journeyman
Suppose you can't unlock every character on a single system. Just because. If you unlock Mewtwo, Lucario is locked and the other way.

Now that would cause mess on tournaments, don't you think? Mewtwo vs. Lucario matches would be forced to play online...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Suppose you can't unlock every character on a single system. Just because. If you unlock Mewtwo, Lucario is locked and the other way.

Now that would cause mess on tournaments, don't you think? Mewtwo vs. Lucario matches would be forced to play online...
That would be very very very very bad....

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Every character is drunk and trips every 3 seconds.

Also you have a high chance of getting a breaking shield effect without reason whatsoever. And you cannot dodge, or shield.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Basically the entire game plays as if you were in Luigi's negative zone final smash and the only way to make it play like past smash games (although briefly) is to continuesly activate Luigi's final smash.

Hey, it is the "Year of Luigi" after all. :troll:

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
More gimmicky stages. :facepalm: Gawd, I can't stress on how sick and tired I am of seeing players picking the Mario Bros. stage and constantly spamming those shells as weapons! :mad:

Top Bottom