• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comedic: The worst thing that could happen in SSB4

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
The worst that could happen in Smash Bros 4 for me is Pac-Man, the Eggblant Wizard as a boss character, another Pikmin rep, Ryu, Tripping strikes back and more evil clones.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Young Samus/Anthony Higgs/or no metroid reps.
Starfox has 4 reps in total
Mother gets 3 reps in total
Mewtwo doesnt return
The online has no voice chat what so ever
The online is worse or as worse as brawl
The character balance is none existent
The story mode is more abysmall than SSE
Tripping returns

Should i go on?

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
-Banjo & Kazooie are confirmed, but they're entire moveset is based around Nuts & Bolts.
-Ghirahim is confirmed... as Demise's sword.
-Nintendo brings in that stupid system where you can't see your color until the match starts.
-Online waiting room still has an ungrabbable sandbag, and plays the same song over and over...
-Miis are confirmed, and still have the voice of a dysfunctional trumpet.
-The E3 presentation gloats over arm hair and Nintendogs.
-No patching.
-Bowsercide returns.
-Peach doesn't dual-wield Toads.
-[Your favorite FE character here] isn't in.
-Giga Bowser and Warioman return to ruin online.
-PIKAAA PIKAAA PIKAAA PIKAAA

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Sakurai flies all the way to E3 on the back of a Fearow stands on stage *laughs* then flies back to Japan...

No Sm4sh news/trailer.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Oh jeezus. I just woke up from a nightmare about the next smash bros!
The game looked and played great but something was odd, in the background of the stages was another area that had floating platforms.
Then Sakurai revealed that hopping between the foreground and the background would be an integral mechanic in the next smash bros, using diagonal wall running. The chracters would roll backwards into a wall on either side of the stage and run on it into the background. Weird...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Oh jeezus. I just woke up from a nightmare about the next smash bros!
The game looked and played great but something was odd, in the background of the stages was another area that had floating platforms.
Then Sakurai revealed that hopping between the foreground and the background would be an integral mechanic in the next smash bros, using diagonal wall running. The chracters would roll backwards into a wall on either side of the stage and run on it into the background. Weird...
Was it a dream or was you smoking weed that i need?

Top Bottom