• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't know... I've lived in Colorado Springs my whole life (and even lived on peterson) and have never even SEEN schriever. I just know it's that one place that's down southeast.

and I have no idea what the eclipse is. I haven't been on base for anything other than the health clinic in years. I live up by the Academy.
Lol, kay then, fair enough. I work out there and there's pretty much nothing out there.

Anyways, its in bldg 1156

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A couple things:

I know KC is kinda far for you (8 hours from Denver), but I have a couple things going on that might interest you guys.

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273
My Biweekly series is kicking off. I figure since it's late notice you guys can't make the first one, but they'll be regular so hopefully I can talk you guys into coming out for one :)

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
This tourney is at a $200 Pot Bonus already. We got a bunch of sponsors for it, so it should be good. Most of the Top players in the country are going to KTAR anyway, so it's a pretty open field to win. Preregistration at a discount ends tonight. PM me if you want a $10 discount code :)

I can house for either tournament, so just let me know

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Sad :(

I saw Ran's revival thread. You guys should let me know when you do stuff and I'll see if I can get KC to go. I work on Sundays is the issue, so it wouldn't be too often. But once in awhile we might be able to pull something off

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I love that facebook group. WHY DID NO ONE INVITE ME TO IT?!@?!? I had to find out from Roblin. Oh well, I'm going to be playing melee.
What group... If it's the Colorado Smash group, then I was the one that added you. After adding you, I added Jamie because you two are a packaged deal.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
So yeah... Awaiting challengers for melee or 64. I dont play brawl, and im likely the oldest active players still here from Colorado. Well, bluemycon has been around, but he now lives in Cali.

Since he will be visiting Colorado on the 5th, I hope -Ran will be able to play- set something up. Or if anyone can? I would bit o just moved, roommate does not like many people over :(.

I hope some of you guys have gotten better at melee. I really want to get that drive going, if not guess I'll just keep trolling I guess. I am happy to see someone else (Ran) tryingyo bring back the community, but honestly , Colorado players just don't give a fux anymore. So, if you do somehow manage to bring back the good players, that would be amazing! if not, then yeah... Just going to be a rerun of the 2009 - 2010 year was. Ok, now I'm just going on about bull**** lol, and sorry for my spelling grammar usage. I hate typing on a ipOd. So in the end, I would love a challenge! Please , I'm so bored ! I quit mvc3 due to moving and no more xbox or stIck, and the fact Umvc3 is cOming out later this year.

So one more time, practice people! Everyone needs a challenge, I know I do!

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Since he will be visiting Colorado on the 5th, I hope -Ran will be able to play- set something up. Or if anyone can?
I have a house in downtown Denver (23rd and Ogden). I work Fri-Sun nights though. You guys are more than welcome to use my space while I am not there.

Are people free weeknights?

Bees!

Smash Ace
So yeah... Awaiting challengers for melee or 64. I dont play brawl, and im likely the oldest active players still here from Colorado. Well, bluemycon has been around, but he now lives in Cali.

Since he will be visiting Colorado on the 5th, I hope -Ran will be able to play- set something up. Or if anyone can? I would bit o just moved, roommate does not like many people over :(.

I hope some of you guys have gotten better at melee. I really want to get that drive going, if not guess I'll just keep trolling I guess. I am happy to see someone else (Ran) tryingyo bring back the community, but honestly , Colorado players just don't give a fux anymore. So, if you do somehow manage to bring back the good players, that would be amazing! if not, then yeah... Just going to be a rerun of the 2009 - 2010 year was. Ok, now I'm just going on about bull**** lol, and sorry for my spelling grammar usage. I hate typing on a ipOd. So in the end, I would love a challenge! Please , I'm so bored ! I quit mvc3 due to moving and no more xbox or stIck, and the fact Umvc3 is cOming out later this year.

So one more time, practice people! Everyone needs a challenge, I know I do!

I will practice more so I can present you a challenge in melee. The only thing right nowfor me is wavedashing in rapid succession. Once I get that down I will play you a little bit so I can actually present a challenge.

Also OMG in UMvC3 Spider-man will be faster and be able to use multiple ziplines in air. BEAST MODE!!!

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I have a house in downtown Denver (23rd and Ogden). I work Fri-Sun nights though. You guys are more than welcome to use my space while I am not there.

Are people free weeknights?
No wai! :D That would be amazing! Thanks! I think I've been to your place before ~

I will practice more so I can present you a challenge in melee. The only thing right nowfor me is wavedashing in rapid succession. Once I get that down I will play you a little bit so I can actually present a challenge.
Aw yeah Bees, you're like the only one who is still active yeah?
Well Dan too I suppose, but he is has everything down already. He prob just waiting around, just like me. BUT IM DONE WAITING.

"Graceful

my 1st account, just found it :o

Bees!

Smash Ace
No wai! :D That would be amazing! Thanks! I think I've been to your place before ~

Aw yeah Bees, you're like the only one who is still active yeah?
Steam and myself in the Springs. Also Dan plays melee. In fact maybe I can practice melee with him at this Friday night meetup.
Also I will be maining ICs. They are the only character in the game that I really enjoy enough to play.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Steam and myself in the Springs. Also Dan plays melee. In fact maybe I can practice melee with him at this Friday night meetup.
Also I will be maining ICs. They are the only character in the game that I really enjoy enough to play.
Ic are good, if you know how to desync and do it all the time. Also this Friday is at mcdonalds? The one in the springs eh :( are you going to come down saturdaay when Kenny arrives?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ic are good, if you know how to desync and do it all the time. Also this Friday is at mcdonalds? The one in the springs eh :( are you going to come down saturdaay when Kenny arrives?

What date? I should be good
I am down for melee, mvc3 and or brawl if any of those present themselves.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry, I'll balance out your badness with my goodness.
Also, I still love your sig.

Underload

Lazy
Repost:

If there's anybody who needs a ride for David's thing on the 6th and lives in Littleton, Lakewood, Morrison or Golden (or Boulder?), I can give a ride. Unless I don't go. Then you're ****ed! But I'll at least let you know the day before, so you can be ****ed in advance.

This isn't supposed to be a carpooling thing (unless you're somebody coming up from the Springs, then we can talk something out), it's chiefly for people who honestly don't have a feasible way to get to the fest. I know that feel.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I was going to pick up BB. Then Marvel unfortunately.
Marvel Comics>Everything ever imo.
But due to my name and the type of characters I enjoy playing I think its obvious who I plan on maining whenever I decide to pick up the game again.
inb4ragna

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
tao is a much better character.

I was going to pick up BB. Then Marvel unfortunately.
Marvel Comics>Everything ever imo.
But due to my name and the type of characters I enjoy playing I think its obvious who I plan on maining whenever I decide to pick up the game again.
inb4ragna
relius?

Top Bottom