• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wow, both of you play Okami games? Lol you need to post in the SWF Okami thread XD

Also Okamiden was just ok the first playthrough, the second playthrough is when it gets fun. You start noticing a lot more of what they put into it.

I had trouble drawing a lot of things because the game didn't register the wii mote right, so when i tried to draw the sun or something it just wouldn't let me XD

Did you have that problem?

No, but I did have trouble blooming the Konohana tree early in the game with the Konohana Shuffle. That thing took like 10 tries. >.> Other than that, you probably just need to reconnect your Wiimote and everything should reset itself fine. Also, whenever you shake the Nunchuck to dodge, you probably won't go in the direction you wanted to. It's a known problem. XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You get a new skin after you beat the game, and when you go back you tend to do a lot more and explore a lot more. Like taking all your partners back to Kamiki Village > onward and talking to everyone, it's actually really fun to see what they say. XD And doing the side quests is fun too, you just start noticing a lot more instead of comparing everything you see to the original Okami. You also get to keep all your max health/ink pots so the game is too easy. You get to buy all the weapons if you hadn't already, you get a new weapon that is totally maxed out and can charge fire/ice/lightning, it's just really cool.

Also I liked how it was harder too. It actually gave you some difficulty. The only stupid part was Sage Shrine. I want to kill that underwater scrolling level.

Steam

Smash Hero
I got stuck on the giant puppet. and yeah it wasn't so great to me because it just wasn't as good as okami. I couldn't stop comparing lol.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Use lots of fire, if he swipes Kagu from you you have to get her back to defeat him. When he tries to smash you with his hands, watch for him to bring his arm back and make a cherry bomb. When he slaps down, press A to dodge and he will be stunned from the bomb. Run up his arm, rescue Kagu, resume pummeling.

And yeah, you stop comparing and view it as its own game in the second playthrough XD

Bees!

Smash Ace
i felt so demoralized after that match.
Lol.
Its fun to try dumb **** like that. :D

If it misses, your a moron.
If it hits, its god like yomi!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mkGW9T_vA#t=4m02s

Awww its ok spelt. :D Tims just good. When you fight a good player, you don't look out for dumb stuff like that. =p
Pretty much that. Its the same thing with Dylan too. (Ya you used that move twice in a row but I never suspected that you would use it a 3rd time! :troll:) Its a real mindgame though to sometimes use tactics that your opponent believes to be lower or beneath you.
Shh don't let them know about my secret maiiinnnnn
edited for copyright infringement: who? who? who?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
THAT'S MY LINE! I'LL KILL YOU!

In other news, I'm off to evo! Watch for yang and I on the streams at www.evo2k.com/live on saturday and HOPEFULLY sunday. Remember that when I play fighters, I'm Handsome Tim, not Timotee.

Also, swallowciding has been my primary tactic since melee, ask the melee players. Especially nite's captain falcon. That got 4 stocked. By Kirby. In melee.

Bees!

Smash Ace

In other news, I'm off to evo! Watch for yang and I on the streams at www.evo2k.com/live on saturday and HOPEFULLY sunday. Remember that when I play fighters, I'm Handsome Tim, not Timotee.

Also, swallowciding has been my primary tactic since melee, ask the melee players. Especially nite's captain falcon. That got 4 stocked. By Kirby. In melee.
there wasn't anything I disliked about this post XD. Good luck at Evo! I will look for you and Yang on the livestream. *goes back and edits last post.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well now i don't feed as bad.

Also good luck Tim & Yang! :bee: Beat them up! If someone starts to get the lead punch them in the face. Or unplug their stick!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

there is no video proof just like there is no video proof of double 9 finish and dark tim

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yo you best revive your ***** at this tourny! check it out. we are tryin to get more and more people comin to this multi-fighter we gonna be doin each year. it was my boys Solidusspriggan (forest sharp) idea but he was tragically lost to us in a car crash on july 3rd :( make it if u can. we are lookin forward to you!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306914

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Oooooh ****e, haven't posted in this thread in like a decade. So where's the oldschool krew at??? SC2 ANYONE?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Sup CO you ******s, first off- how are Tim and Yang doing in Marvel? :O:O:O

Second- NM will be hosting a large tourney in September with the opening of a new lan center here in Albuquerque (this means scrubs, lots of them). Your job is to come to said tourney. That is all.

Top Bottom