• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
responses
Bees, you've gotten so mean in Pueblo.
Trendy little hipster gamer? Come onnnnnn

K, so I'm not calling being pro-ban scrubby. I'm just saying your posts are extremely scrubby.
"MK's easy mode style of playing." well how many other characters do you know that can beat the majority of the cast with one or two moves?
"just wait for a moment then uAir=shield poke" this is true. with that tech if the mk just baits that AT he can punish the player with a game changing punish. even admitted to a lesser degree in the video.
"Its like fighting Shao Kahn or Ivan Ooze."
moves that have transcendent priority, recovers for free. Can simply throw out moves and punish on reaction. his moves are all safe...Shao Kahn truly is a badass
"such minimal effort on an MKs part is all."
taking things out of context! that is very noble of you! What I said was in that situation the MK requires very little effort. This is true even verified by the video with his frame data as well as the ledge grabs. Now I think in some ways MK does require effort to play. But those situations are few and far between as an MK up on his ATs seldom gets put in those situations

Pretty much just you saying Meta Knight takes no skill to win. Just very little when someone can pocket him and beat people better than them on a CP, or even beat them by practically spamming a single move
When top players outplay someone, time them out and keep track of ledge grabs, yes I would say that it takes minimal effort to play the character. Also the charts and graphs that Ran posted don't lie. neither do any of the tournament results from any of the national tournaments, take your pick. He has ways of punishing things that are nonpunishable for every other character in the game. He creates scenarios that are impossible to get out of.
But w/e
also you have always pegged me wrong. I make a joke and you insist I was serious or always misinterpret me the wrong way. Maybe this time you have it right. but you know what? Being nice has not gotten me anything. It gets me sorrow heartbreak and just getting ****ed over and over again. I had some real tough and terrible times in Pueblo. I needed to be with friends more than anything. When I needed any of you NOT A SINGLE ****ING ONE OF YOU WAS THERE FOR ME! I even drove 2 or 3 hours to attend things that Denver and others hosted. I have learned since then to keep people at arms length and to not interpret anything they say as a friendly gesture. Because it never was and never is. Even ****ing Reflex came and visited me. HE LIVES IN ****ING GEORGIA! Yet on his excursion to Colorado Springs he was down for smash. He didn't make excuses or anything. So you know what Dylan? **** yeah I am mean. I don't care anymore. My whole life being nice has gotten me hated on, heartbroken, taken advantage of, betrayed, and stepped on. It has gotten me nowhere in life. 23 now jobless living with my parents and nobody to look forward to a bright future with.

Rizen

Smash Legend
If the urban dictionary didn't exist, I would be so lost.

Ugh, I can't make myself do work tonight.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That post made me feel really bad. I'm legitimately sorry Bees, but driving to Pueblo was just never a possibility for me. I'm glad that you were able to take the time to come see us for gatherings but it's so much gas money and frankly I don't get enough enjoyment out of smash anymore to make up for the painful drive down.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice likes Spyro too?
That's another thing we must engage in while I'm up there.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot were like my biggest games when I was littler.

But especially Spyro.

Best dragon.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Spyro toe-tapping awesomeness > Pikachu concert

The role of "song currently stuck in my head" has already been filled. XD

Though I'm likely to go back to the Pika concert again... "What did this sound like again?" *listens* *gets addicted*

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
This is true, heh.

If I really wanted to get something stuck in your head I'd pull out my secret weapons.

Oh and seriously, once you get hooked on vocaloid there's no going back. A year ago I hated all vocaloid, thought it was all ****. Now I listen to it more than anything ;_;

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ Mine tooooo, along with Pokemon

This is true, heh.

If I really wanted to get something stuck in your head I'd pull out my secret weapons.

Oh and seriously, once you get hooked on vocaloid there's no going back. A year ago I hated all vocaloid, thought it was all ****. Now I listen to it more than anything ;_;
Heh.

And x.x Nuuuu, I want meh Spyro nostalgias. XD And I believe you on vocaloid. At first I thought Caramelldansen was silly. Then I found myself continuing to come back to it, drawn to it like some moth to a flame...

I mean, yeah, I totally understand. XD

M

MysteryTigerTeen

i'll be in denver colorado from the 14-17th guys :D

Can't wait to go back ^_^', i'm checking Johnson and Wales out there :3

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
...the **** kind of bomb blew up in here...

I didn't read the whole thing Jo, but I started reading where you started using all caps and crap.

I'm sorry that I couldn't go down there. Driving down there would be long and I don't care for brawl that much :( I know you made a lot of sacrifice to make it up to McDonalds when you could. When you did, it was really nice to see you. I (sorta) understand those salty runbacks you had when you were playing Travis a lot way back when now.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
i'll be in denver colorado from the 14-17th guys :D
Smashfest?!? That fits nicely into my 2 weeks break of school.

Also MK will only get banned when attendance for the banned tournies is greater. At the end of the day its about the money. (talking more nationals here not really locals).

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
This thread brought down my cheerful mood. :/

Now I understand your situation Jo. Wish there was something I could do but I can't....
Btw, i have an idea for a little something we all can do (if it hasn't been brought up already).

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hi guize! I'm back :D :D Ran, you are awesome haha. I'll come to whatever if it has melee and I'm in state.

*looks around* wtf happened lolol. Well, this thread will be a drama source for forever I guess.

Top Bottom