• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
When is the next smashfest anyways? Also I should know by next week if I am on for fall semester at UCCS.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Really? I see then, that's good. XD Thought the whole Puella Magi/Spyro/Vocaloid thing was what got peoples' moods down, since they said that right after the conversation.

And no, you weren't too salty. You were mild tbh, I can understand wanting to defend a legitimate main. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
Sorry if I was too salty, but some of us do main MK :cool:
It's ok though, I have a secret main.
I know this and I want you to realize that you maining MK has no indication of your skill. In fact you are the only person I really worry about going up against in tournament in Colorado, even if you go MK. I can say honestly that I am confident in my abilities and can probably beat everyone else in tourney(not that it wouldn't be a really hard fight with other people.) But with you I feel even your toon link(at least in its prime) was beyond me. You are a smart player even with MKs brokeness it doesn't mean you aren't a strong threat as a player.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Bees we always end up meeting in tourneys, except for Zournament.

It was so.. different.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees we always end up meeting in tourneys, except for Zournament.

It was so.. different.
Supercon is the only one I recall. I would like to play you again. Since then I have grown a lot as a player. At supercon in friendlies I got obliterated by Reflex. I got one game. When I played him about 4-5 months later I was going fairly even with him. He even said he wasn't holding back. I took games off of him(not a game). Either way regardless of the circumstances we need to play so I can show off my secret main toon link. :troll:

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Im eager to begin these monthlies that Ran is going to set up.

A fresh start, no longer maining MK.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Supercon is the only one I recall. I would like to play you again. Since then I have grown a lot as a player. At supercon in friendlies I got obliterated by Reflex. I got one game. When I played him about 4-5 months later I was going fairly even with him. He even said he wasn't holding back. I took games off of him(not a game). Either way regardless of the circumstances we need to play so I can show off my secret main toon link. :troll:
I've heard a lot about your growth and I want to experence it. I must play you again somehow... (wish i had a driver's licence)

Im eager to begin these monthlies that Ran is going to set up.

A fresh start, no longer maining MK.
Hmm... this'll be interesting. Must play weegee more...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
This thread is nothing but pointless drama lately.

I blame me. :(
Haha~! Awww spelt dood your so cute when you lighten the mood like that~! I just wanna give ya big hug. C:

Thought the whole Puella Magi/Spyro/Vocaloid thing was what got peoples' moods down, since they said that right after the conversation.
Yea me too!
I got all excited when people started talking about crash and spyro~! Then I saw the "This thread is crap" comments and slithered away. ._.

Oh man, but seriously. I can't even imagine the countless hours I spent playing Crash with my friends, losing every 5 seconds. xD We never did beat a crash game. D: That was like, the epitome of hard when I was little!

DYYYLAN~!
Dood shush. =p You wern't that salty~! Besides, you were sweet enough to apologize. C:

But dood, ok, although we have never brawled before, its you i'm most afraid of to fight in a tourney. Dead serious! Any time I think of going to a tourney I joke in my head "Watch me have to go up against dylan and get knocked out first round." Seriously. I've never felt that way about any player. With or without MK I think your a rediiiiculous huge threat. =p Don't fret~! <3

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I am down for Melee on any day as long as I have some advance notice, because my work schedule changes every week 8P

Anyone I have personally met can come to my place (including any Brawlers bored enough to challenge FerrishTheBrawlN00b), and I will be down at McD's this Friday so anyone interested can "personally meet" me. (720) 470-4529 Again, just need some advance notice and a "personal meeting."

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had to go up against tim once and get sent to losers first round.

tim is such an ***. :(

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I had to go up against tim once and get sent to losers first round.

tim is such an ***. :(
Yoooowch dood. ._.
Tim's the other one I was afraid about going up against.
Primarily for...

He shieldgrabbed marth's fair.
THIS RIGHT HERE!
Good god, the man can punish everything. ;~;
Yeeeesh....

I know warios suppose to be able to, but tim takes it too the next level. ._.

But hey, don't worry spelt~! :D Atlesat your probably better then me~!
Oh actually recently my pikachu was called "Annoying as ****."
That is like,,,,the ultimate compliment for a pikachu player.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Awww its ok spelt. :D Tims just good. When you fight a good player, you don't look out for dumb stuff like that. =p

Uh so whens the next tourney coming up?
You and me spelt. We gotta have a bigass training session together~! ;3 If anything, it will give ya a ego boost to bust me up. C:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ran said he's gonna hold his first tournament near the end of august. :p

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Really? I see then, that's good. XD Thought the whole Puella Magi/Spyro/Vocaloid thing was what got peoples' moods down, since they said that right after the conversation.

And no, you weren't too salty. You were mild tbh, I can understand wanting to defend a legitimate main. :p
I like Spryo, Crashbash and vocaloids as well, which vocaloid is your favorite?

Does anyone here like Twisted Metal?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Question: What exactly did I do to you that you had to "get over?" When was the last time I told people not to go to your club? When was the last time I called you an "unsociable a$$hole?" When was the last time I said you were "terrible at melee?"

If ten people do ten nice things, that's all fine and dandy. If ten people do ten nice things and one of them tries to take the credit for all ten nice things, that's a little different. If nine people do nine nice things and one person is a total prick, and then that one person tries to take the credit for all nine nice things, that is insulting to the other nine people. Ferdi did something nice by coming to my club, his personal opinion of me notwithstanding. Please refrain from insulting him and the nice thing he did by trying to take the credit for it yourself.

LOL what happened to not having a problem with the venue? Look, I don't get to decide who enters my house. For that matter, unless you hold the deed to the property, YOU don't get to decide who enters YOUR house. Your parents do. Your parents probably also bought your TV and game console. Another nice thing you shouldn't be taking the credit for.

LOL really? What did I say last time then--that it took "many minutes?"
not tryhard enough sorry needs to be nastier by 1.5 ratio
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gl at evo guys

Rizen

Smash Legend
It will be weird to play people offline again. I hope to get good replays saved because no one likes wifi ones.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I like Spryo, Crashbash and vocaloids as well, which vocaloid is your favorite?
I don't really listen to vocaloid... at the moment. XD I've actually never played Crash aside from a secret Crash game they had hidden inside a Spyro one, and as for Spyro I have like 5 different Spyro games. Dawn of the Dragon soooo amazing, it's only annoying because my Wii is prone to freezing and you can't save whenever you want. >.>

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
not tryhard enough sorry needs to be nastier by 1.5 ratio
Just ****ing apologize, ok? Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions, you ****ing child. You need to apologize to me for the **** you have done to me personally, and to everyone who attended EoD@Q (actually, to every Smasher in the general Denver area) for depriving them of what could have been a mini-revival of the Smash scene, a place where they could go to meet up with other Smashers and just have fun. Don't ignore the question only to turn around and call ME a "political strategist." Don't act like the victim here.

Sure, anyone who has "personally met" me (see previous post) and gives me some advance notice can meet up at my place for Melee or Brawl. If Melee is going to take place elsewhere, let me know and I will be there--I'm not gonna drive anywhere for Brawl, though. Please note that I am leaving for college sometime around August 10th. I wanted to set up EoD@Q somewhere other than my house so that people could continue to meet up for Smash after I was gone, because due to my "unkindness," I don't subscribe to the idea that if I don't get to play, nobody should get to play. When I said, "I did this for other people," I meant what I said. Sadly, that didn't work out. But I would still like to Smash while I'm still in town, and anyone who feels likewise should get in touch with me ^_^'

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yea me too!
I got all excited when people started talking about crash and spyro~! Then I saw the "This thread is crap" comments and slithered away. ._.

Oh man, but seriously. I can't even imagine the countless hours I spent playing Crash with my friends, losing every 5 seconds. xD We never did beat a crash game. D: That was like, the epitome of hard when I was little!
Lmao, I don't think I've entirely beaten a single Spyro game of mine with one exception. XD I've even tried going back and beating Season of Ice recently, I can't get past the last flying level (you know, w/ rings and hoops and shooting monsters) because my time always runs out. x.x That last monster is too hard x_X You have to space and time everything -perfectly- and if you get hit once by him it's -3 secs which is basically your death XD

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Sapphire, i noticed you have okami in your sig. did you play the play station one or the wii one?

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I had trouble drawing a lot of things because the game didn't register the wii mote right, so when i tried to draw the sun or something it just wouldn't let me XD

Did you have that problem?

Top Bottom