• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
UTD Zac said:
Dear demonictoonlink,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]9482713[/post]

**** This Map Updates

This game is too good to not be developed
I am currently in the balancing stage.

3 characters stand out above the rest: Donkey Kong, MK, and GaW

Now I have officially decided GaW is banned from this game. You guys think MK is bad in Brawl? GaW is UNBEATABLE in **** This Map.

Now we have Donkey and MK. Donkey Kong destroys the rest of the cast while MK destroys Donkey Kong yet isn't as **** vs the rest.

Option 1: Ban Neither
Possibly centralization toward MK due to need to beat DK

Option 2: Ban Only DK
MK does not **** the rest of the cast by too large of a margin. With DK gone, the metagame might still flourish.

Option 3: Ban Both
MK and DK are definitely a cut above the rest (not GaW...). Both gone would gaurantee a healthy metagame.

At this point everything is theory craft, but it has been well reasoned out. Though it may be too soon make a real decision, I beleive the game will develop much better with all three gone. Therefore, I am officially stating that GaW, MK, and DK are all banned from **** This Map, including friendlies.
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
He only gave me this cuz I banned GaW >:0

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Spelt, aren't you supposed to be off spelting?

Peter: Really?

Zajice: LOL get timed out

Tim: **** you

Nite: **** you you left me alone!

David: **** yeah!

Dave: **** yeah!

Steam: **** no.

Yang: Hi Yang.

Is everyone here ready to get beaten by my sandbagging Marth? If not, you'll win?

If we had a serious Marth, we'd all have to change our mains lol.

Top 4: GaW, Wario, Tink, Peach

Pretty sure Marth is at least a soft counter to all of them...
Where the hell am I in here?!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Or we could just host one with no venue fee?

BTW Mario is high tier in F This Map.

This game has AT's up the *******. It also improves teching and DI much better than Duelist.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
<3 ya back! Wait, do you guys play F This Map? If so, ideas?

Dan: I was only mentioning peeps who just posted....but....

Dan: AMERICA!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
well i think animeland wasabi will have an official brawl tournament like on saturday, but it might be just singles? idk
I talked to Greg today about that and the FFa tourney is for casual goers so they can get in get out and go about the rest of the convention. He mentioned if we want we can do a serious tourney as well(I think like last year.)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I setup the schedule so that we will have two tournaments: One free for all and one singles tournament at night. There will be no pot fee associated with any of the tournaments so Cutthroat will figure out the prizes for 1st place in the free for all and a prize for 1st and 2nd for singles. All tournaments besides Smash free for all will be official ranbats of Cutthroat!!

Dave, anime conventions are really fun especially for Smash because you get to meet new players and grow the scene. A lot of the up and coming players that are in the scene now started with Wasabi from last year. Plus overall it's just fun to go to anime conventions and see other cool stuff.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Last year at Animeland Wasabi, I got free coffee from starbucks!

Also, I got 3 hours of sleep the entire weekend because of helping with the game room. Never again.

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's funny how everyone I meet has a strong opinion on anime. You either love or like it. Or hate or dislike it. There is no Meh people that I have met.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Anime and Videogames are much like a square and a rectangle:

A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

Anime people tend to be gamers, but gamers are not anime heads.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well I'm going to Animeland Wasabi. Hopefully somebody shows up and stops me from winning first or it will feel undeserved. Also if nobody shows up I am entering the FFa as all Samus. And the legit tourney will be less legit :(

Steam

Smash Hero
I might go, IDK

BTW I might not be able to go to the tourney now because I mixed up locations and told my parents DTL lived in morrison not longmont F***.

BTW MK ban is being discussed very seriously

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am so joining the FFA tourney. I'm just gonna plank until 1 person is left and then **** everything.

Also, I'm one of those who's meh towards anime. I just hate weeaboos.

Edit:
Dylan ninja'd my plankage.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees's Location gives me a Stiffy.
I might go. I'll be all MK and just plank in FFAs.
Fixed it for ya ;)
Also if you go I will be happy. If not I understand. Truth be told I was attending it for the Convention as well. Ya that's right I'm a weeaboo big whoop wanna fight about it?
But i realize not everyone is going to spend 45 bucks to hang out in the game room. Especially if they don't like anime to begin with.

EDIT: Actually I'm not a weeaboo even at cons very few of the people fit the definition of that word. I am a huge fan of anime, comics, manga, cosplay and general nerdery.

Bees!

Smash Ace
You beat Dylan with Kirby in friendlies once.

And you got 2-0'd by Level Zero.

And timed out by my crappy Metaknight.
Dylan=Good MK
Level Zero=Good MK
You timing me out= Your MK vs my Diddy(Which isn't very good yet.)

However I have
beaten Amaterasu in friendlies(friendlies big whoop)
beaten CT in tourney(2-0)
beaten your crappy Metaknight in friendlies as well ;)
Also not trying to argue simply just saying...Shouldn't I try to have confidence in that MU? Whats wrong with having a positive view? Also giving the clamps can mean many things. Grab and pummel for instance which I have done this to every MK I fought. So get at me! lol

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
It's funny how everyone I meet has a strong opinion on anime. You either love or like it. Or hate or dislike it. There is no Meh people that I have met.
thats actually exactly how i feel about anime is...meh. Especially that one time at ndk where i was like "yo who is that guy dressed in orange from naruto?" good thing i didn't get jumped after that. I should be at wasabi though

Top Bottom