• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My area's scene consists of 534573 scrub Lucarios, 24572457 scrub Toon Links, a scrub Luigi, Spelt, and Moblin.

**** sucks.

Edit:
It's mostly Moblin that makes it suck.

Edit2:
Moblin sucks.

Steam

Smash Hero
Can you show me these lucarios so I can potentially castrate them? I castrate roll spamming lucarios and scrubs like to roll.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Rolling is still a form of movement to them. They roll to get across the stage.
lol I know people like this. I have considered shock-therapy to break the habit. But, for now repeating myself like a broken record every time I punish the rolling will suffice.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol I know people like this. I have considered shock-therapy to break the habit. But, for now repeating myself like a broken record every time I punish the rolling will suffice.
You'd think so, but apparently yelling at them over and over won't get it in their head.

The most frustrating of the scrubs is the Luigi player, who constantly says he's getting close to my level and johns when I **** him. But I live with it, since he has a car and drives me places.

The only hope I have right now for any of the scrubs is the Marth I've taken under my wing. We're gonna spend all of this Sunday training him to not suck since neither of us care about the superbowl.

Bees!

Smash Ace
You'd think so, but apparently yelling at them over and over won't get it in their head.

The most frustrating of the scrubs is the Luigi player, who constantly says he's getting close to my level and johns when I **** him. But I live with it, since he has a car and drives me places.

The only hope I have right now for any of the scrubs is the Marth I've taken under my wing. We're gonna spend all of this Sunday training him to not suck since neither of us care about the superbowl.
Sounds fun. I need to fix my Wii sigh* anyone know about a USB loader? I am going that route

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's wrong with it again?

I thought about installing a USB loader on my Wii, but I realized I'd never use it, so I didn't.

Bees!

Smash Ace
oh yeah, I need a lucario to take under my err... paw.

We need more lucarios
More Robits too. Who else can I teach the meaning of "Pimpmobile" or "chumpy" or "meatbag"
to? Also who else can I teach to smoke a cigar drink a bottle of liquor while receiving a lapdance from a hooker-bot?

What's wrong with it again?

I thought about installing a USB loader on my Wii, but I realized I'd never use it, so I didn't.
The laser disc reader no longer reads discs(not even GC discs anymore. Since I had Homebrew on there I am sure that they wont fix it. Also it would cost 85 bucks for them maybe to fix it. For not even half that I can buy a new USB stick and go that route.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll see if I can help you with this later Bees, but right now, I'm heading to bed.

It's been gone for awhile. I've been pursuing education a lot more, and dropping videogames. Wasabi will be my last function.
:(

As long as you don't leave us, Pichu bro.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The laser disc reader no longer reads discs(not even GC discs anymore. Since I had Homebrew on there I am sure that they wont fix it. Also it would cost 85 bucks for them maybe to fix it. For not even half that I can buy a new USB stick and go that route.
Have you tried a head cleaner?

@Chicken Tenders: awesome pics.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Have you tried a head cleaner?

@Chicken Tenders: awesome pics.
If by head cleaner you mean Wii Lens Cleaning Kit then yes purchased one. Used it multiple times(twice a day for almost a week.) I didn't work :(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
u know what i completely forgot about......its that lan center GAME ON. why don't they have more events =(. Speaking of lan, Dan could you give me more info on the lan that is happening?

EDIT: nvm saw the facebook thingy

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Dude, they will fix your wii, but since you have Homebrew, it'll cost you extra and they'll possibly (proabably) remove Homebrew from your wii. It's a sacrifice but at least you'll have your wii fixed.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
More Robits too. Who else can I teach the meaning of "Pimpmobile" or "chumpy" or "meatbag"
to? Also who else can I teach to smoke a cigar drink a bottle of liquor while receiving a lapdance from a hooker-bot?

Try using a back-up loader to load original games. That's how I get Brawl to work 100% every time. Melee, too. It might just be something wrong with how your disc channel is working. Is my problem+solution, anyway.

Dylan=Good MK
Level Zero=Good MK
You timing me out= Your MK vs my Diddy(Which isn't very good yet.)

However I have
beaten Amaterasu in friendlies(friendlies big whoop)
beaten CT in tourney(2-0)
beaten your crappy Metaknight in friendlies as well ;)
Also not trying to argue simply just saying...Shouldn't I try to have confidence in that MU? Whats wrong with having a positive view? Also giving the clamps can mean many things. Grab and pummel for instance which I have done this to every MK I fought. So get at me! lol
vs UL's

Just pick Marth

Grab release dair

ggs

True story

Fino

Smash Master
It's a problem caused by brawl's dual-layer disc blah blah stuff. Basically, Nintendo realized it's their fault and they will fix it for free (they even cover shipping). I sent mine in with homebrew installed, just to see what they would do. Got it back in the mail, they attached a new plastic piece that covers the sd-card slot, fixed the wii perfectly, and left homebrew alone XD (it was on the second page of apps though... dunno if that had anything to do with it). It was sent and came back in less than a week iirc ;o

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It's a problem caused by brawl's dual-layer disc blah blah stuff. Basically, Nintendo realized it's their fault and they will fix it for free (they even cover shipping). I sent mine in with homebrew installed, just to see what they would do. Got it back in the mail, they attached a new plastic piece that covers the sd-card slot, fixed the wii perfectly, and left homebrew alone XD (it was on the second page of apps though... dunno if that had anything to do with it). It was sent and came back in less than a week iirc ;o
Tell me how to do this. My Wii just broke, having the same symptons Boba mentioned. It stops reading discs entirely. It has Homebrew and bootmii installed.

And you said it was free? I'm really interested in this. Shoot me a PM please fino <3

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Wait if it's free, then I could send mine in. My wii is like that to. Then I can practice once again :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Unfortunately they said mine is no longer under warranty because they have aloready done this once for me. Also My wii wont read any discs(last time it just wouldn't read Brawl.) It also no longer reads gc discs either. And because I am not under warranty. It will cost 85 bucks :( So half that price and time, Put the shipping and handling towards a USB Stick(16 or 32 gb maybe.) And wala! Fixed. I suppose I could try it the way you suggested though. They said if they can't repair it they will send it back with my money order which I can then take and go get a USB stick with. It just sucks having no way to at least work on ATs and such(I still have a couple with ROB I need to learn :()
Also @ UTD Zac, You can call me Bees(thats my gamers tag for Brawl.)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Try using a back-up loader to load original games. That's how I get Brawl to work 100% every time. Melee, too. It might just be something wrong with how your disc channel is working. Is my problem+solution, anyway.

vs UL's

Just pick Marth

Grab release dair

ggs

True story
True combo on stage.

Not true combo offstage.

Onstage they hit the ground before they can do a uair. (you still have a few frames to have fun.)

Offstage they can uair before you can connect with the Dair. =(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
As long as you're still coming tomorrow :)

edit 1: Sinz, are you sure? I've always though Marth had the frame advantage.

edit 2: Peter, put Toon Link in that location!

Top Bottom